Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 day program

loki88

I am seeking through the library for a single pdf of the 40-day beginner program but am at a loss where to start as I can't find it. Also is there a map or diagram that clearly plans out the sequence of steps needed? I have alot of time to do things now and want to begin in the most effective way.

CTRL+F(ind): Type in 40 and it should pop up.

The 40-day guide is kinda outdated back in 2018 the chakra webpage was updated to include 6th chakra done after 3rd eye awakening. Before 6th was done last or at some point later on since it was so powerful but seems like information changed.

So really modify it for your self to include the updated chakra guide of awakening.

As for Yoga both Hatha and Kundalini, focus on the pranayama aspect of it. My guess is HP.Cobra knew the time it takes for hatha yoga is a 1 min. hold but decided to change it to add another path of the 8-fold path i.e. pranayama.

Don't forget when doing Yoga both Hatha and Kundalini(Unless your doing Sat Nam out loud as in the end kriya), you can place your tongue in Kelchari mudra to the back of your front teeth and create the circuit. Also try and consider experimenting with Mulhband(root lock) in certain moves like say Cobra position, Handstand(preferably)/Headstand/Tripod, or others that seem to bring blood and energy down into your head.

So that way you use more of the 8-fold path mudra aspect.

As for handstand try it out over head/tripod if you need to do some exercise to build up your strength do so.

Other suggestions are I know the guide is really bland in the beginning but it's not about burning yourself out. Consider even the 5 minutes or so you put in, in the beginning pretty much till chakra vibration you probably spend under 10-minutes performing meditation. Is to not burn you out or create difficulties such as "meditation annoys me" or "it's too much", some people can handle long meditation, some need short times.

Also might I make a suggestion if the beginning meditations up to about the 3 or 4th section of the guide. Try and consider working on both void and trance or more specifically self-hypnosis. So consider doing that throughout the day and working on altered states. With that said the guide is alright for beginners as long as they take advantage of the updated information since the guide is old.

Also if you feel that your AoP isn't good enough besides absorbing white-gold energy and white-gold solar energy since the aura of protection is two different energy sources. Consider adding the "How to use the aura" in Satanic witchcraft/meditation session on making a very powerful aura it's a simple technique.

Oh and consider performing returning curses pt 1 with summoning the Demon to clean i.e. perform the energy ball sloughing and on top of that afterwards perform the F-RTR cleaning energy ball sloughing as well afterwards that way you clean 6 times(3 programmed/3 non-programmed) with the energy ball before moving into cleaning with regular visualization of the aura/chakra cleaning. That way your doing a bit more.

In the end using modified meditation session I'd say maybe under 12-15 minutes give or take, I'd wager to state probably even as low as 8-10 minutes. That way you have a short meditation session. You don't burn out and plus your updated to the newest stuff and when ready can work on longer sessions so that way you don't burn out.

I know in the beginning your gonna be like "THAT'S IT" that's all the meditation I have to do. And the answer is yes and no. Like I said consider training void and trance as even for many of our newer members struggle with those states.

How do you not find it? It’s literally just there.
Press ctrl + f and type 40 and there you go.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

People nowadays use tools without even knowing the basic functions of them...

Not everyone likes to stare at computers. It always puts me into a state of hypnosis

Gear88 said:

The 40-day guide is kinda outdated back in 2018 the chakra webpage was updated to include 6th chakra done after 3rd eye awakening. Before 6th was done last or at some point later on since it was so powerful but seems like information changed.

So really modify it for your self to include the updated chakra guide of awakening.

As for Yoga both Hatha and Kundalini, focus on the pranayama aspect of it. My guess is HP.Cobra knew the time it takes for hatha yoga is a 1 min. hold but decided to change it to add another path of the 8-fold path i.e. pranayama.

Don't forget when doing Yoga both Hatha and Kundalini(Unless your doing Sat Nam out loud as in the end kriya), you can place your tongue in Kelchari mudra to the back of your front teeth and create the circuit. Also try and consider experimenting with Mulhband(root lock) in certain moves like say Cobra position, Handstand(preferably)/Headstand/Tripod, or others that seem to bring blood and energy down into your head.

As for handstand try it out over head/tripod if you need to do some exercise to build up your strength do so.

Other suggestions are I know the guide is really bland in the beginning but it's not about burning yourself out. Consider even the 5 minutes or so you put in, in the beginning pretty much till chakra vibration you probably spend under 10-minutes performing meditation. Is to not burn you out or create difficulties such as "meditation annoys me" or "it's too much", some people can handle long meditation, some need short times.

Also might I make a suggestion if the beginning meditations up to about the 3 or 4th section of the guide. Try and consider working on both void and trance or more specifically self-hypnosis. So consider doing that throughout the day and working on altered states. With that said the guide is alright for beginners as long as they take advantage of the updated information since the guide is old.

Also if you feel that your AoP isn't good enough besides absorbing white-gold energy and white-gold solar energy since the aura of protection is two different energy sources. Consider adding the "How to use the aura" in Satanic witchcraft/meditation session on making a very powerful aura it's a simple technique.

Oh and consider performing returning curses pt 1 with summoning the Demon to clean i.e. perform the energy ball sloughing and on top of that afterwards perform the F-RTR cleaning energy ball sloughing as well afterwards that way you clean 6 times(3 programmed/3 non-programmed) with the energy ball before moving into cleaning with regular visualization of the aura/chakra cleaning. That way your doing a bit more.

In the end using modified meditation session I'd say maybe under 12-15 minutes give or take, I'd wager to state probably even as low as 8-10 minutes. That way you have a short meditation session. You don't burn out and plus your updated to the newest stuff and when ready can work on longer sessions so that way you don't burn out.

I know in the beginning your gonna be like "THAT'S IT" that's all the meditation I have to do. And the answer is yes and no. Like I said consider training void and trance as even for many of our newer members struggle with those states.

Thanks for your insight. I'll print out and follow up your recommendations

loki88 said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

People nowadays use tools without even knowing the basic functions of them...

Not everyone likes to stare at computers. It always puts me into a state of hypnosis

That's not the point. The point is you're using a browser without knowing some of the very basic functions of it, which is analoguous to the utmost shallowness of the average person today.

Gear88 said:

typing in "40" does nothing from the main forum page other than to highlight '40' on various posts on that page' and on the JOS library section states 'phrase not found'. It would be best in my opinion to have this site easier to navigate for beginners as the information is not organized well enough. It would be a good idea to structure it like a course "101". I am aware that it is kept separate for other reasons but making it combined together would be nice. Way too confusing and difficult to search. the '40 day program' is not in the library section neither the '6 month program' which I have attempted to find but to no avail.

loki88 said:
Gear88 said:

typing in "40" does nothing from the main forum page other than to highlight '40' on various posts on that page' and on the JOS library section states 'phrase not found'. It would be best in my opinion to have this site easier to navigate for beginners as the information is not organized well enough. It would be a good idea to structure it like a course "101". I am aware that it is kept separate for other reasons but making it combined together would be nice. Way too confusing and difficult to search. the '40 day program' is not in the library section neither the '6 month program' which I have attempted to find but to no avail.

Oh, really?! In less than 10 seconds I found them. Ctrl+F 40. First result:

Joy of Satan Ministries - 40 day Self Empowerment Program: 40 Days of Power--By High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 [Updated 13/June/2016]
*Alternative Link for Download
*Alternative Link for Download [2]

As for the six months programme, it was never named like. It has always been named "spiritual warfare training program". If you type that, you'll find it.

doesn't work. I am on desktop. Got to satanisgod.com---> ctrl+f---> "40" no matches; same with on library section; "phrase not found". Not sure why this is not working. The same applies for this website. I found the 6 month program online in a search engine though " spiritual warfare training program "

loki88 said:
doesn't work. I am on desktop. Got to satanisgod.com---> ctrl+f---> "40" no matches; same with on library section; "phrase not found". Not sure why this is not working. The same applies for this website. I found the 6 month program online in a search engine though " spiritual warfare training program "

Of course it wouldn't work on satanisgod.ORG. That is a portal with the website, not a collection of writings. On the library section it works for everyone but you, which means you're trolling and purposely wasting our time.

loki88 said:
Of course, Satanisgod.org doesn’t have pdf’s in it, you have to go on https://www.satanslibrary.org/ and click pdf library and search it there..

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:

Of course it wouldn't work on satanisgod.ORG. That is a portal with the website, not a collection of writings. On the library section it works for everyone but you, which means you're trolling and purposely wasting our time.

False I clicked on the link and got the same response in satanslibrary. I never lie
CHRISTIAN LIES; CHRISTIANITY A LIE

an analysis of the psychopathology of christianity and its mendacity

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ety4QoLU0gaD/

http://the-struggle.net/

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Stormblood said:

Here is a direct link to the 40 day program(updated 2016)

Download!

I'll be quoting both Aquarius and Stormblood to also check if they can download the file, so we can prove whether or not you're trolling or not paying attention to any advice or instructions the other members have been explaining to you.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Download!

I'll be quoting both Aquarius and Stormblood to also check if they can download the file, so we can prove whether or not you're trolling or not paying attention to any advice or instructions the other members have been explaining to you.

Yep, viewable and downloadable, as are all three versions in the library. Same goes for the two links to the spiritual warfare training programme. Seems we have a pathological liar at hand.

Aquarius said:

Download!

It totally is working.

Stormblood said:

Download!

Yep, viewable and downloadable, as are all three versions in the library. Same goes for the two links to the spiritual warfare training programme. Seems we have a pathological liar at hand.

either that or someone who has a computer that isn't the same as yours or doesn't use it properly although I followed verbatim instructions. I don't appreciate the liar epithet

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

Download!

It totally is working.

Oy vey! Don't you say that! The link doesn't work and no links to the programmes are available in the library. It's real in my mind so you have to believe me.

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
either that or someone who has a computer that isn't the same as yours or doesn't use it properly although I followed verbatim instructions. I don't appreciate the liar epithet

What are you talking about? It doesn't matter what type of computer you have, all computers are capable of running Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Safari(for Mac computers) depending on the operating system. Any computer/mac that has any of these type of internet/search engines all have a search function which is "Control+F" Or "Command+F" which allows you to type in a word or number such as something simple as "40" or you could Look at the HUGE BOLD LETTERS when on the JOS Library going from the letter A to letter Z and you'll easily find it. So I agree with Stormblood that you are a pathological liar. Both Aquarius, Stormblood and other members who have commented on this post all are capable of finding the guide and downloading the .pdf file with relative ease, yet you struggle with something simple as downloading a file.....Either you're trolling or you're running the "GM-NAA I/O:" operating system, which be understandable why you cant download any link provided to you. To which you should upgrade

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
It totally is working.

Oy vey! Don't you say that! The link doesn't work and no links to the programmes are available in the library. It's real in my mind so you have to believe me.

I'm sure I'll figure it out sometime

FALLEN MAN: WHITE NOT ARYAN

the fall of man

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cOiRUGjomDM5/

loki88 said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
It totally is working.

the fall of man

Thanks for exposing yourself.

What are you talking about? It doesn't matter what type of computer you have, all computers are capable of running Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Safari(for Mac computers) depending on the operating system. Any computer/mac that has any of these type of internet/search engines all have a search function which is "Control+F" Or "Command+F" which allows you to type in a word or number such as something simple as "40" or you could Look at the HUGE BOLD LETTERS when on the JOS Library going from the letter A to letter Z and you'll easily find it. So I agree with Stormblood that you are a pathological liar. Both Aquarius, Stormblood and other members who have commented on this post all are capable of finding the guide and downloading the .pdf file with relative ease, yet you struggle with something simple as downloading a file.....Either you're trolling or you're running the "GM-NAA I/O:" operating system, which be understandable why you cant download any link provided to you. To which you should upgrade

my computers pretty old. I'll investigate further and if i have problems I'll get back. It would be nice to have a printable document that is white not black

I attempted from the main page thats why it didn't work. Problem solved

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
Stormblood said:

the fall of man

He didn't mean what you think, check the links he posted.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

It's exactly why I read them that I stated that.
He said that not white are Aryans, it might make sense if you see the term Aryan as an adjective, for example Hitler said that the Japanese were honorary Aryans. What he means is that there’s some whites who you just can’t consider Aryans like the degenerates one, are you happy to refer to a degenerate xian white cuck as an Aryan? I definitely am not lol HP HoodedCobra wrote something similar too if you check his posts on Aryans.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

PURITY SPIRALING

100% WHITE no admixture (christianity; altright,etc.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zaKlhNrs6EFI/

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

He said that not white are Aryans, it might make sense if you see the term Aryan as an adjective, for example Hitler said that the Japanese were honorary Aryans. What he means is that there’s some whites who you just can’t consider Aryans like the degenerates one, are you happy to refer to a degenerate xian white cuck as an Aryan? I definitely am not lol HP HoodedCobra wrote something similar too if you check his posts on Aryans.
I meant not all whites in the first line.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Have you read all or most of the text in the PDF of the website he shared? I have.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:

Have you read all or most of the text in the PDF of the website he shared? I have.
I saw that stuff, it's got some bullshit in it but I don't think loki in a infiltrator, rather a deluded guy. He's getting better though.

This is a kind of weird flex type trolling but OK

Stormblood said:

Aquarius said:
.../quote]

So it went from Loki not being skilled with computer functions, to now he is a troll, then a pathological liar and demented? :lol: Next you guys will try to say he is a criminal and a murderer! Good thing Loki was so cool-headed, many other people would have just said fuck it and left after such a hostile treatment.

If someone falls in front of you, do you call them a retard and accuse them of being a purposeful paraplegic, or do you just help him up?

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Aquarius said:
.../quote]

So it went from Loki not being skilled with computer functions, to now he is a troll, then a pathological liar and demented? :lol: Next you guys will try to say he is a criminal and a murderer! Good thing Loki was so cool-headed, many other people would have just said fuck it and left after such a hostile treatment.

If someone falls in front of you, do you call them a retard and accuse them of being a purposeful paraplegic, or do you just help him up?
Please avoid resurrecting months old posts just to start arguments.

Aquarius said:
Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Aquarius said:
.../quote]

Please avoid resurrecting months old posts just to start arguments.

I couldn't agree more. A little objectivity goes a long way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back