Page 1 of 1

RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:05 pm
by loki88
I have made the RTR into a 1 page printable jpg in 3 versions:
1) letters only
2) letters with pronunciation
3) letters with pronunciation with final text

3) RTR LETTERS +pronunciation +instructions.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!ZeQDSYRK!HA6KOXGX1klr ... dc5xmp7PvM

2) RTR LETTERS pronunciation.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!JGR3VK5T!EAkfXOJ9WsNX ... kwbgSY3tAE

1) RTR LETTERS.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!tbZBgKJC!UtRQfAEx7VQQ ... S9hKrTqhtI

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 pm
by HP. Hoodedcobra666
You are starting to see the purpose mein bro, good job.

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:47 pm
by Aquarius
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You are starting to see the purpose mein bro, good job.

In 2 years he's gonna look back at his first posts and he's gonna cringe hard.

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:55 pm
by loki88
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You are starting to see the purpose mein bro, good job.


Thanks, I'm printing them out on 4x6" photo paper for easy carry. Not sure how to post images on this forum or i would just do that

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:00 pm
by Shael
loki88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You are starting to see the purpose mein bro, good job.


Thanks, I'm printing them out on 4x6" photo paper for easy carry. Not sure how to post images on this forum or i would just do that
Go to https://imgbb.com and upload the image there, then right click on the image and click "open image in new tab" and it should take you to the direct link of the hosted image. It looks something like this https://i.ibb.co/z2Z9Lnw/Screenshot-201 ... -10-60.png (this link is just an example).

Then, on here on the forums click the "Img" button when making a post, and two [img] brackets will appear. Paste the link between those brackets, and your picture will be visible.

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:51 am
by loki88
Shael wrote:
loki88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You are starting to see the purpose mein bro, good job.


Thanks, I'm printing them out on 4x6" photo paper for easy carry. Not sure how to post images on this forum or i would just do that
Go to https://imgbb.com and upload the image there, then right click on the image and click "open image in new tab" and it should take you to the direct link of the hosted image. It looks something like this https://i.ibb.co/z2Z9Lnw/Screenshot-201 ... -10-60.png (this link is just an example).

Then, on here on the forums click the "Img" button when making a post, and two [img] brackets will appear. Paste the link between those brackets, and your picture will be visible.


Can't find the 6 month program in an accessible pdf. The site is pretty dense with info and the library doesn't say anything about a 6 month program

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:01 am
by loki88
loki88 wrote:I have made the RTR into a 1 page printable jpg in 3 versions:
1) letters only
2) letters with pronunciation
3) letters with pronunciation with final text

3) RTR LETTERS +pronunciation +instructions.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!ZeQDSYRK!HA6KOXGX1klr ... dc5xmp7PvM

2) RTR LETTERS pronunciation.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!JGR3VK5T!EAkfXOJ9WsNX ... kwbgSY3tAE

1) RTR LETTERS.JPG
https://mega.nz/#!tbZBgKJC!UtRQfAEx7VQQ ... S9hKrTqhtI


https://ibb.co/jvj25GX
https://ibb.co/h1dFDWV
https://ibb.co/RzBkHD8

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:41 am
by Shael
loki88 wrote:https://ibb.co/jvj25GX
https://ibb.co/h1dFDWV
https://ibb.co/RzBkHD8
You still need to click on each of these images and go "open image in new tab", and then copy that link. First image would have this link: https://i.ibb.co/4Z0GfMr/RTR-LETTERS-pr ... ctions.jpg

Then put between the img brackets. It will look like this: Image

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 pm
by loki88
Shael wrote:
loki88 wrote:https://ibb.co/jvj25GX
https://ibb.co/h1dFDWV
https://ibb.co/RzBkHD8
You still need to click on each of these images and go "open image in new tab", and then copy that link. First image would have this link: https://i.ibb.co/4Z0GfMr/RTR-LETTERS-pr ... ctions.jpg

Then put between the img brackets. It will look like this: Image


All I'm getting is "open LINK in new tab" and the same URL. Not sure...(right clicking)

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:00 am
by Shael
loki88 wrote:All I'm getting is "open LINK in new tab" and the same URL. Not sure...(right clicking)
Are you on mobile or on PC?

Here is how it looks on mobile for me: Image

What you want is to open the link to the raw hosted file. If you right click the picture, a few options should show up. You can just try all of them and see if any or them lead to that raw hosted file you need.
Also, you can try first left-clicking the picture and then trying again to right-click it to see if the available options change.

Re: RTR 1 page jpgs for printing

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:54 pm
by loki88
Shael wrote:
loki88 wrote:All I'm getting is "open LINK in new tab" and the same URL. Not sure...(right clicking)
Are you on mobile or on PC?

Here is how it looks on mobile for me: Image

What you want is to open the link to the raw hosted file. If you right click the picture, a few options should show up. You can just try all of them and see if any or them lead to that raw hosted file you need.
Also, you can try first left-clicking the picture and then trying again to right-click it to see if the available options change.


I'm on a PC. I never got that URL. They one's I got were the one's that were posted above