Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DEEP TRANCE??????

StyleCoin

today I went to meditate and tried to go into a deep trance last time I tried it was in October (I think) I can see several colors Green, Blue, red, I could even see images it was amazing, what can I do while I'm in a deep trance? I took 20 minutes, I am very happy to have succeeded, I will try to access my past life.

how can i activate parts of my brain that are off?

can I see bright colors, can my third eye be wide open?

I can't answer your question even though it seems like a good job, so keep it up, *two thumbs up*.

But might I make a suggestion.

Although I suggest you be careful as it might trigger a lot of spiritual effects. In other words it creates an imbalance of the material and spiritual realms.

Have you ever considered quick and deep dives into trance?

In other words have you considered doing a shallow trance dive quickly and doing it multiple times to teach yourself how to to enter a trance quickly even if it's light. And then later on focus on diving deeper particularly to ultimate alpha.

I've studied trance for a while, it's not an unknown science to me despite never really being in a trance of putting myself in it. But I like to call it "ultimate alpha" basically when you dive to the limit of alpha and you are mildly paralyzed along with energy body expansion i.e. swollen/weird/energetic feeling. And remaining in ultimate alpha for a long time learning as much as possible before either focusing on things like meditation at that level or hell even astral projection if you'd like.

THEN later on moving into theta state and learning that level.

I apologize if I'm not much help and I'm suggesting something like this but I figure you'd like to be consistent and persistent with the trance. Despite my warning of not going crazy i.e. not being in trance ALL the time just as a learning tool to dive in quick as possible and as deep as possible to ultimate alpha, as the name I have came up with.

In other words Ultimate Alpha: Sitting cross legged on the portal door to theta. So just before theta before you dive deeper.

Think of it like going to swimming your learning to dive into the bottom of the pool with as much air(consciousness) as possible to teach you the wonders of altered states.

Do power meditation in that state. Another thing you can do is meditating of specific chakras, understanding them, experimenting with them. Work towards opening the soul and also expanding your awareness in that state.

Do some color meditation, create some feelings..you can start combining more senses into your goals, audio-visual , trying to smell colors etc.

Do some merging consciousness with objects, you really have no limit in this and everything.

And about the colors you see, by focusing on them and in time they'll make forms, they'll start swirling and doing some spirals and as you won't even notice, they'll make up the astral, or specific visions.

Gear88 said:
I can't answer your question even though it seems like a good job, so keep it up, *two thumbs up*.

But might I make a suggestion.

Although I suggest you be careful as it might trigger a lot of spiritual effects. In other words it creates an imbalance of the material and spiritual realms.

Have you ever considered quick and deep dives into trance?

In other words have you considered doing a shallow trance dive quickly and doing it multiple times to teach yourself how to to enter a trance quickly even if it's light. And then later on focus on diving deeper particularly to ultimate alpha.

I've studied trance for a while, it's not an unknown science to me despite never really being in a trance of putting myself in it. But I like to call it "ultimate alpha" basically when you dive to the limit of alpha and you are mildly paralyzed along with energy body expansion i.e. swollen/weird/energetic feeling. And remaining in ultimate alpha for a long time learning as much as possible before either focusing on things like meditation at that level or hell even astral projection if you'd like.

THEN later on moving into theta state and learning that level.

I apologize if I'm not much help and I'm suggesting something like this but I figure you'd like to be consistent and persistent with the trance. Despite my warning of not going crazy i.e. not being in trance ALL the time just as a learning tool to dive in quick as possible and as deep as possible to ultimate alpha, as the name I have came up with.

In other words Ultimate Alpha: Sitting cross legged on the portal door to theta. So just before theta before you dive deeper.

Think of it like going to swimming your learning to dive into the bottom of the pool with as much air(consciousness) as possible to teach you the wonders of altered states.

I didn't know it could cause any negative effects, I will be careful when I go into a trance. :)

nakedhill said:
Do power meditation in that state. Another thing you can do is meditating of specific chakras, understanding them, experimenting with them. Work towards opening the soul and also expanding your awareness in that state.

Do some color meditation, create some feelings..you can start combining more senses into your goals, audio-visual , trying to smell colors etc.

Do some merging consciousness with objects, you really have no limit in this and everything.

And about the colors you see, by focusing on them and in time they'll make forms, they'll start swirling and doing some spirals and as you won't even notice, they'll make up the astral, or specific visions.
this is amazing, i will do it, thanks for the tips. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back