Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Putin slowly loosing power

EasternFireLion666

https://theconversation.com/russias-constitutional-changes-are-designed-to-perpetuate-power-of-vladimir-putins-elite-130096

In short about the situation that is developing Putin knows in 2024 will have to step off for a period of at least a mandate but if Alexei Navalny becomes president he is done for and will probably rot in jail. He is now trying to push a few constitutional changes that will take away a lot of prerogatives from the presidential function and empower the parliment, prime minister, local governors etc.
From what I understand immediatly after his speech Medvedev and the parliment resigned. This may be a hard blow for him coming after the context of many protests against his system last year. People are waking up to him and his party and the parliment might have given a hard blow as well by this resignation. Things are changing fast. Let's keep on the RTR track.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back