Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Male Circumcision

how damaging is male circumcision also what will happen to this "practice" in the 4th reich or when Satan takes over like will people be punished for forcing this and if so what would be the punishment.
also is it true the foreskin has around 20,000 nerve endings and can allow multiple orgasms?

Circumcision is a jewish practice, it's basically kinda like the dedication ritual for yahweh. So for jews circumcision is their dedication or form of dedication ritual. But it's completely retarded and just a form of mutilation.

Yes the nerves in the foreskin reach 20,000; women's clitoris only reaches about 8,000 or so. So basically 2.5 times more nerves are found in the foreskin.

Despite that multiple orgasms and whatnot is the domain of the prostate gland and working in such manners, with either prostate devices or a partner who stimulates such things. The idea is to re-wire the sexual organs and reach multiple orgasm through regular penile stimulation and prostate/anal sex.

With that said there is a company called Forgen. That uses cadaver foreskin to reconnect with the penis but also is working on growing DNA-based foreskin from the person wanting to regrow their foreskin.

It's funny that the company is only working on re-growing foreskin. It kinda begs the question if anyone has asked about extending their foreskin.

If you don't know men who have sex without foreskin fuck differently than with men who have foreskin. Think of it like this men who have foreskins do smaller thrusts since the excessive stimulation of the nerves causes a feedback to thrust forward and prevent the foreskin from being fully retracted. Men who are circumcised not only fuck noticeably different but often perform these long jack hammer thrusts that show their nerves are so calloused that they feel less so they have to kinda go crazy thrusting to bring themselves to orgasm.

Funny enough though men who have an excessive amount of foreskin fuck like men who are circumcised but in a gentler way. Cause even men who have a lesser amount of foreskin the way they fuck is gentler. Also it's better because the foreskin acts like a syringe and pushes the vaginal lubrication up forward. In other words the vaginal fluids are kept inside the vagina. Men who are circumcised don't have that bunching of the foreskin and probably drive out or reduce the amount of vaginal fluids.

With that said cause jews gotta make money, they gotta hustle and holla for the dollah. They PUSH circumcision as the ultimate and considering they control everything they often push the label of hygiene and less diseases. Funny enough despite yes foreskin does cause deposition of smegma(dried cum) and whatnot. For vaginal/anal sex the smegma isn't bad it's just when oral is concerned some women might find the taste and or smell odd unless they don't mind. At the end of the day it takes less then a second to pull back your foreskin and clean with soap, in fact it's probably appropriate for men to clean themselves with lots of soap compared to women as the vaginal bacteria might be killed off and potentially create negativity.

The funny thing is the jews promote the idea that being circumcised is safer i.e. reduced STDs. Everyone who's researched the opposite shows it's true. Remember a penis might look glorious and attractive with the head all exposed but that is exactly is the reason why it creates issues. A lot of jews promote the idea that because the foreskin traps fluids that it's a hodgepodge for diseases. And funny enough even if that were the case circumcision just increases diseases. Hell I think in more than one thread here on the Health forums HPs and members discussed such manner.

It's just anti-natural bullshit being the norm vs normal natural practice. I hope that when the World is re-established back to it's normal, natural pagan ways that circumcision is BANNED. It's just retarded and shows the jewishness of it.

Circumcision is to be banned. It's completely unhealthy and has been introduced by kikes as an attack to sexuality. It is an act of self-mutilation that leaves a trauma in the subconscious and damages your sexual chakras.

Circumcision = Genital Mutilation = Less pleasure during sex = Not good.

Stormblood said:
Circumcision is to be banned. It's completely unhealthy and has been introduced by kikes as an attack to sexuality. It is an act of self-mutilation that leaves a trauma in the subconscious and damages your sexual chakras.
Can you message me , I somehow deleted all my chats and I can't find your handle on telegram.

Stormblood said:
CIRCONCISIONE_EBREI_2.jpg

korulmet01.jpg

circoncisione-neonato-bologna-356x220.jpg

BambinoCirconcis-640x373.jpg

circoncisione-583x420.jpg

circoncisione.jpg

varie-mutilazioni.png

Female%2BG%2BM%2B%25282%252C1%2529.png

What's next, Jews? Intestinal circumcision? In fact, the enemy's grey slaves have no intestines and feed differently.

Within the first few pages of the bible the practice of cutting off foreskin is used to bind males to god. which in this case is the jews reptilian hive. Its a slave mark which instead of a tattoo or burning, they cut the skin of our penis.

I've seen several circumcisions. It's quite barbaric, and babies feel the pain. The whole numbing agents stuff they go on about doesn't really work--you can see how the babies cry horribly loud and grimace and struggle to escape the pain. The aftercare is just "put some gauze and vaseline on it," mixing with all the waste from the diapers. It's very unhygienic.

There was a study a while ago that was published how the pain from circumcisions affect the baby's brain and development.

I don't recommend it for anyone. If you think about it, it's absolutely bizarre and barbaric.

Mageson said a long time ago that the Jews stole the practice of circumcision from the Egyptians and then corrupted it (with the Metzitzah B'peh).

On this topic too, if you are a circumcised guy there are ways to regrow your foreskin.

Foregen being the best, but furthest away.

However, there are also manual exercises you can do to make new skin cells and regrow your foreskin. I've been doing these personally for a few months off and on, and it does work :) But it's a process that can take years to complete, and at the beginning months to notice any progress.

Here's the link to a sub reddit on the topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/wiki/faq

And here's a site about this: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/

Best of luck!

Stormblood said:
I agree but what would be the punishment for forcing this on a boy or man or baby?

Also how damaging are the effects of circumcision because from what I heard it rewires the brain and may even cause increased risk of autism supposedly but how deep does the damage affect your body, sexuality and even sacral chakra?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:
I agree but what would be the punishment for forcing this on a boy or man or baby?

I would start with castration of the parent... If they're too old, then a state fine and the obligation of paying thousands to the child too as redemption.

of the true light said:
Mageson said a long time ago that the Jews stole the practice of circumcision from the Egyptians and then corrupted it (with the Metzitzah B'peh).
I doubt he ever said that, circumcision is extremely harmful and we Pagans would never have done something so sick.

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
I doubt he ever said that, circumcision is extremely harmful and we Pagans would never have done something so sick.
Well, I don't doubt that I had read it.

It was on the old forum.

Don't know what else to tell you except maybe to ask him about it.

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:

Probably took it from the xeno, Akhenaton, rather than real Egyptian practices.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

I would start with castration of the parent... If they're too old, then a state fine and the obligation of paying thousands to the child too as redemption.

Would be suitable..
Anyway I have heard of some cases where the foreskin would be too tight or something? And that sometimes something would be done about that?

But what the heck do I know about that. Im not a guy.

Not to mention that it does irreparable harm to the victim's emotions. Do a YouTube search "Stefan molyneux circumcis" and find the one with an actual recording of the baby as he is getting it done. How any doctor can ignore these blood curdling screams with "oh, he'll grow out of it" is anyone's guess. It causes colic, UTIs, and many more complications too.

My father was never circumcised. He was a loving, easygoing father and human being. All of us boys were circumcised, during heyday of its routine use as a "medical procedure ". We all were what would pass for normal -- neurotic, and we all had the "typical" childhood diseases. One of my brothers developed scarred urethra so bad he had to go to hospital ever 6 months for painful dilation procedure to be able to urinate, till long into middle age when he was able to have the medical procedure to have this fixed permanently.

It is a dangerous, barbaric practice that needs to be ended. It creates sick children, sick relationships, makes many psychos and Incels, through its emotional trauma (u r getting half ur ding-dong cut off, what do u expect) who never will have normal sexual pleasure. And this is supposed to be the mark of "the chosen people". On that, no further comments.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:

Evidence shows that it was being practiced all the way back to the 6th dynasty (long before infiltration).

You can read about it here: https://ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/

How a Gentile will advanced Spiritually if his sexual chakras are damaged since he have been circumcised ?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Would be suitable..
Anyway I have heard of some cases where the foreskin would be too tight or something? And that sometimes something would be done about that?

Usually what you hear is that the presence of the foreskin makes it mildly more difficult to clean down there. Which is somehow enough reason for people to justify doing this to their children.

AFK while I sever my fingertips so I don't have to trim my nails anymore.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn there's a condition in which the foreskin is too tight, in which case cleaning actually would become noticeably more difficult alongside general discomfort. But of course, at that point we've branched into actual procedures for genuine medical concerns and away from circumcision.

of the true light said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Evidence shows that it was being practiced all the way back to the 6th dynasty (long before infiltration).

You can read about it here: https://ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/

Fabricated evidence and gross misinterpretation, as always, like their attempts to paint Ancient Egyptians black when they were in fact White, with Nordics being the Djedhi and the Pharaohs. And like Snort Burpson forcefully introduced homophobia and other xtard concepts in the Prose Edda.

of the true light said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Instead of just finding random info online why don’t you use some common sense, circumcision is extremely harmful, it will make you have erection problems and have much less pleasure, not to mention other health problems. Only alien races can think of doing that

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
After seeing the evidence that I had provided showing that the ancient Egyptians did indeed practice circumcision even all way back to the 6th dynasty; do you still now doubt that he said it?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Would be suitable..

Circumcision is wrong. There are conditions of tight foreskin, from birth and also from accidents and diseases but it is not necessary to cut the foreskin or the glans or the testicles or the whole penis but it is necessary to treat and heal the glans and the foreskin. This case is used as an excuse for circumcision. Infibulation is even worse.
Infibulation (from the Latin fibula, pin) is a female genital mutilation. It consists of the removal of the clitoris (excision of the clitoris), the small lips, part of the large vaginal lips with cauterization, followed by the stitching of the vulva, leaving only one hole open to allow urine and menstrual blood to flow out.
It has religious or cultural origin, and today it is adopted and practiced in many societies in Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and Southeast Asia.
Sexual intercourse, through this practice, is prevented until defibulation (i.e. the opening of the vulva), which in these cultures, is carried out directly by the groom before the marriage. Women who have recently given birth, widows and divorced women are subjected to reinfibulation with the aim of restoring the premarital situation of purity. Relationships become painful and difficult, cystitis, urinary retention and vaginal infections often arise. The total or partial removal of the external female genital organs is performed with the aim of preventing the woman from knowing the orgasm resulting from clitoral stimulation.

Further damage occurs at the moment of delivery: the baby has to pass through a mass of scar tissue and made non-elastic due to mutilation; at that moment the fetus is no longer oxygenated by the placenta and the protraction of the birth removes oxygen from the brain, risking causing neurological damage. In countries where infibulation is practiced, moreover, it is frequent that the uterus ruptures during childbirth, resulting in the death of the mother and the child.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
After seeing the evidence that I had provided showing that the ancient Egyptians did indeed practice circumcision even all way back to the 6th dynasty; do you still now doubt that he said it?
Yes, yes I do.

Master said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Would be suitable..

Circumcision is wrong. There are conditions of tight foreskin, from birth and also from accidents and diseases but it is not necessary to cut the foreskin or the glans or the testicles or the whole penis but it is necessary to treat and heal the glans and the foreskin. This case is used as an excuse for circumcision. Infibulation is even worse.
Infibulation (from the Latin fibula, pin) is a female genital mutilation. It consists of the removal of the clitoris (excision of the clitoris), the small lips, part of the large vaginal lips with cauterization, followed by the stitching of the vulva, leaving only one hole open to allow urine and menstrual blood to flow out.
It has religious or cultural origin, and today it is adopted and practiced in many societies in Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and Southeast Asia.
Sexual intercourse, through this practice, is prevented until defibulation (i.e. the opening of the vulva), which in these cultures, is carried out directly by the groom before the marriage. Women who have recently given birth, widows and divorced women are subjected to reinfibulation with the aim of restoring the premarital situation of purity. Relationships become painful and difficult, cystitis, urinary retention and vaginal infections often arise. The total or partial removal of the external female genital organs is performed with the aim of preventing the woman from knowing the orgasm resulting from clitoral stimulation.

Further damage occurs at the moment of delivery: the baby has to pass through a mass of scar tissue and made non-elastic due to mutilation; at that moment the fetus is no longer oxygenated by the placenta and the protraction of the birth removes oxygen from the brain, risking causing neurological damage. In countries where infibulation is practiced, moreover, it is frequent that the uterus ruptures during childbirth, resulting in the death of the mother and the child.

Dang I knew that sexual intercourse for a woman who was subjected to that torture could either die during the precedure due to infection.. and that sexual intercourse was PAINFUL. (its also done in some islamic cultures), but I wouldn't imagine that they'd ReDo the darn thing, and that women could die because of it.
it's simply barbaric. (can't come up with any other words that would describe it).

Thanks for the extra info Master.

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
Yes, yes I do.
And why is that?

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Yes, yes I do.
And why is that?
Because common sense, Brother.

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
Yes, yes I do.
And why is that?
So let me get this right...

I say that Mageson has explained that circumcision was practiced by the ancient Egyptians and was then stolen and corrupted by the Jews.

I then provide evidence showing the same thing.

And still you do not believe that he said it because of "common sense."

Maybe in clown world Aquarius.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Would be suitable..

Dang I knew that sexual intercourse for a woman who was subjected to that torture could either die during the precedure due to infection.. and that sexual intercourse was PAINFUL. (its also done in some islamic cultures), but I wouldn't imagine that they'd ReDo the darn thing, and that women could die because of it.
it's simply barbaric. (can't come up with any other words that would describe it).

Thanks for the extra info Master.
It's been a pleasure.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
And why is that?

I say that Mageson has explained that circumcision was practiced by the ancient Egyptians and was then stolen and corrupted by the Jews.

Maybe in a clown world we will believe that circumcision is fine, but we know that it has many negative effects like lack of libido, erectile dysfunction and other crap. How could cutting the penis be corrupted? Pagans didn’t mutilate themselves. Thinking doesn’t seem to be your strong point...

of the true light said:

You still haven't provided evidence of HP Mageson saying that. Furthermore, the palettes shown in the website you linked could be either fabricated or show something else altogether or even refer to particular cases in which circumcision is to be performed. Let's quote the HP you mentioned wiithout backing up your claim with a sermon.

HP Mageson666 said:

Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:

Maybe in a clown world we will believe that circumcision is fine, but we know that it has many negative effects like lack of libido, erectile dysfunction and other crap. How could cutting the penis be corrupted? Pagans didn’t mutilate themselves. Thinking doesn’t seem to be your strong point...
According to history yes they did.

And I even provided evidence showing the same.

There you go with the ad hominem like some Jew.

Sad.

of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
of the true light said:
And why is that?

1. It's a ridiculous idea. Absolutely cruel, evil, disgusting, and alien in every way.

2. You keep saying that Mageson said that, but you have not given any source of him saying that. Does not sound like something he would say, and you have no proof of that.

3. You link to some nonsense amateur bullshit source by someone who admits himself to not be an actual historian (in the About Me tab). This source says a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense trying to say that an absolutely pure alien and evil concept was actually started as a gentile tradition. (Please believe me, goy) The only "proof" that is given are modern drawings writen in pen and paper that show an image of circumcision surgery. Except none of those images are actually from any egyptian source, especially not any ancient source. It is a modern drawing in pen and paper, probably only a few years old, that just happens to be drawn in an art style kind of similar to the ancient egyptian images. I can draw a picture like that too, showing whatever I want to draw, but that does not make it historical. Draw some stick figures, and some hieroglyphic looking symbols, and have it be a picture of anything. You can't backfill and backwrite history by drawing a picture in this moment, and saying that the picture is 40,000 years old. The entire thing is jehova bullshit nonsense.

4. You seem to be taking this personally, like you are being weirdly defensive. Seems like you have had this barbaric disfigurement done to you and you are trying to promote an idea that it is normal or good. That is still not a good excuse to be spreading lies.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
1. It's a ridiculous idea. Absolutely cruel, evil, disgusting, and alien in every way.

The Ancient Egyptians didn't think so.

2. You keep saying that Mageson said that, but you have not given any source of him saying that. Does not sound like something he would say, and you have no proof of that.

Old forum...no way to access the sermon anymore.

3. You link to some nonsense amateur bullshit source by someone who admits himself to not be an actual historian (in the About Me tab). This source says a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense trying to say that an absolutely pure alien and evil concept was actually started as a gentile tradition. (Please believe me, goy) The only "proof" that is given are modern drawings writen in pen and paper that show an image of circumcision surgery. Except none of those images are actually from any egyptian source, especially not any ancient source. It is a modern drawing in pen and paper, probably only a few years old, that just happens to be drawn in an art style kind of similar to the ancient egyptian images. I can draw a picture like that too, showing whatever I want to draw, but that does not make it historical. Draw some stick figures, and some hieroglyphic looking symbols, and have it be a picture of anything. You can't backfill and backwrite history by drawing a picture in this moment, and saying that the picture is 40,000 years old. The entire thing is jehova bullshit nonsense.

There are many other sources saying the exact same thing:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ancient+egyptians+circumsision&t=brave&ia=web

Knock yourself out.

4. You seem to be taking this personally, like you are being weirdly defensive. Seems like you have had this barbaric disfigurement done to you and you are trying to promote an idea that it is normal or good. That is still not a good excuse to be spreading lies.
If I am spreading lies then so was Mageson and everyone else who has written on the subject (see link above).

It's OK to be wrong Aquarius.

It's how you handle it that matters.

And...you haven't handled it very well up to this point; attacking me personally and what not.

We'll chalk it up to cognitive dissonance.

of the true light said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

The Ancient Egyptians didn't think so.

Old forum...no way to access the sermon anymore.

There are many other sources saying the exact same thing:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ancient+egyptians+circumsision&t=brave&ia=web

Knock yourself out.

If I am spreading lies then so was Mageson and everyone else who has written on the subject (see link above).

It's OK to be wrong Aquarius.

It's how you handle it that matters.

And...you haven't handled it very well up to this point; attacking me personally and what not.

We'll chalk it up to cognitive dissonance.
I do accept when I’m wrong, but this is clearly not the case, as you are just spreading bullshit that has been scientifically disproved(try and guess why israel is the country with the most usage of viagra). As for that sermon you mention, I doubt that Mageson ever wrote such thing, it’s possible that you just misinterpreted it, or that it’s info that was just wrong, which can happen, but I doubt he even wrote that in the first place.
You didn’t deny you’re circumcised, probably to feel better you gave to push this circumcise=good bullshit agenda of yours to feel ok about it. It’s bad, really bad, but don’t worry mate I got you covered https://www.foregen.org/ now you can use science to regrow your skin and stop trying to feel good about being circumcised, it’s a win win for you! :D

of the true light said:

You reasoning remains to the level of unsupported claims. You appear to be of the same brand of nama enki, another user. Are you in the same outside group or something?

Satan's library and the Satanic Encyclopedia contain everything, including sermons. If there ever was a sermon like that, it's in those. Burden of proof lies on the claimant, not on us, especially since your claims defy any degree of Satanic experience and wisdom held by many members here.

Aquarius said:
I do accept when I’m wrong, but this is clearly not the case, as you are just spreading bullshit that has been scientifically disproved(try and guess why israel is the country with the most usage of viagra).
This has nothing to do with science but history.

And history explain's that the ancient Egyptians did indeed practice circumcision.

The historical community agrees to that fact and you do not...sounds like your problem is with them and not me.

As for that sermon you mention, I doubt that Mageson ever wrote such thing, it’s possible that you just misinterpreted it, or that it’s info that was just wrong, which can happen, but I doubt he even wrote that in the first place.
So were you not on the old forums or do you just not read?

You didn’t deny you’re circumcised, probably to feel better you gave to push this circumcise=good bullshit agenda of yours to feel ok about it. It’s bad, really bad, but don’t worry mate I got you covered https://www.foregen.org/ now you can use science to regrow your skin and stop trying to feel good about being circumcised, it’s a win win for you! :D
This isn't about me this is about your denial of the evidence. Evidence which corroborates what Mageson had said.

Stormblood said:
You reasoning remains to the level of unsupported claims. You appear to be of the same brand of nama enki, another user. Are you in the same outside group or something?
Whoever that is...no.

Satan's library and the Satanic Encyclopedia contain everything, including sermons. If there ever was a sermon like that, it's in those.
Probably so but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Burden of proof lies on the claimant, not on us, especially since your claims defy any degree of Satanic experience and wisdom held by many members here.
That is why I provided heaps of evidence to back my claim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back