Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep being drawn to Malphas? A little help?

B1992

I'm not a satanist. I used to dabble in it as a kid and used to frequent the Jos website and Yahoo forums. But I'm a young adult now and not involved in that anymore. When I was young I did it to rebel and because I thought it was cool. I never even really heard of or knew who Malphas was. But I keep running into, posts about him, mention of his name online, etc. I looked him up on jos to see if he was a real demon. I at first misspelled his name but came upon him. At first I thought it was spelled malphos or something similar to that I've forgotten now. But anyway. Ever since then I keep thinking of him I'm still not sure who he is or much about him. And I truly don't know why I keep feeling a, need to find out. And strong feeling of being drawn in.
I'm a little afraid. Please don't be mad at me about my ignorance but I'm not a satanist so this is weird and different and I'm a bit unsure. This is why I'm posting. I don't know what to do? .. You guys are Satanists so any advice will be appreciated .

You say you don't know what to do... but we really can't tell you what to do, especially if you aren't a dedicated Satanist. It is not deception to be drawn to a certain demon, but if you are not a dedicated Satanist you open yourself up to entities that will have a very easy time deceiving you and drawing you into the wrong side. You can't be just interested in one aspect of Satanism and forget the rest. Well you can, but like I said, it's not a good idea. It'll cage you into being a brain dead New Age type.

I would say, do as much reading on the primary Joy of Satan website as you can. The more knowledge you have the better. If it's something that you want to do and be involved in, then dedicate yourself to Satan. You can't skip steps to the portions you are interested in. If you skip the first chapter of a textbook, the fundamentals, you won't understand the more advanced parts. Don't overthink things though, just be open to learning and absorbing all the information on the website. Start small with meditations, aura of protection, the basics, and see what they can do for you. You may have more of an idea of what you want to do from there as well or the answers may come to you yourself as you advance.

I hope you find whatever answers you are looking for. I've had very severe ups and downs my whole life and I've made a lot of mistakes on my path, but through all of them I've found that there is no greater truths than the ones you'll find here. Good luck!

Well hopefully me being drawn in was by something wishing me well and not entities trying to decive me, like you mentioned. But I'll research and read into things via J.o.s website.
And see where it leads. I guess I felt lost.. I didn't know what to do but that gives me insight. It's weird feeling strongly drawn in.. I wasn't even doing anything a long the lines of Satanism or reading about it or thinking about it. Just one day I was watching TV and the name malphas popped up in my head, so I decided to look up and research about it. And then soon after as I said I kept coming across things related to him And it all led me here.

B1992 said:
Well hopefully me being drawn in was by something wishing me well and not entities trying to decive me, like you mentioned. But I'll research and read into things via J.o.s website.
And see where it leads. I guess I felt lost.. I didn't know what to do but that gives me insight. It's weird feeling strongly drawn in.. I wasn't even doing anything a long the lines of Satanism or reading about it or thinking about it. Just one day I was watching TV and the name malphas popped up in my head, so I decided to look up and research about it. And then soon after as I said I kept coming across things related to him And it all led me here.

Sometimes we have had relationships with the Gods in past lives or one or them was our Gaurdian. Also sometimes the Gods like someone and see they have potential and want them here that is probably how a lot of us found this site actually. So I don't think it was someone deciving you if it resulted in you being here and interested in the Jos site. It may actually be Malphas.

But I wouldn't worry too much they will never pressure you or try to force anything on you. Only dedicate when or if you are ready too if you feel this is the path for you but it's your choice you don't have to do anything. Also it is not something that is just done out of rebellion it is a serious path. I think doing research though will do you good. Maybe meditation a little if you want to try it but don't do the RTR or spiritual warfare or call upon the Demons if you are not going to dedicate and just want to dabble or try it out that is what the above poster meant. That is what can lead to decieving entities coming in or really bad attacks however I don't think your decieved here or that you were doing that so no worries.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back