Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is this a Good daily affirmation?

Harry said:
Is this a Good daily affirmation?

In a positive and healthy way for me any and all obstacles or difficulties preventing me from achieving my goals are being destroyed and completely dissolved.
The statement is good, you can also customize it and change it into something to cover every aspect of your interest and to prevent the energy from doing something undesirable. Energy takes the simplest path, which is that it is more obvious and clearer. Energy doesn't reason, so be careful what you say. Take the time to analyze the statement well. I also want to add that because of the low level of energy, it is necessary that you call out energy and then affirm. Having a powerful soul and aura, it would be enough to constantly affirm and engrave your goals in your soul, but it would be appropriate to absorb energy to make your work stronger and more effective.

Harry said:

In a positive and healthy way for me any and all obstacles or difficulties preventing me from achieving my goals are being destroyed and completely dissolved.

I'd like to state your affirmation is healthy and positive for YOU. But what about the scenarios manifesting on others. As it's been said "What you do to yourself can affect others", "What one might be a blessing to you, might be a curse for another".

So I guess to iterate it further and change your affirmation: "In a safe, healthy, positive, and happy way, any and all obstacles and difficulties preventing me from achieving my goals are being destroyed and completely dissolved."

So what did I change I added a further clause since you seem to be doing universal magick i.e. affecting reality. So your doing it to affect the World in a safe, healthy, positive, and on top of that create a happy or happier scenarios. I added "and" so it's not goals OR difficulties, it's both as both should be the mark of contention in eliminating. You were saying one or the other rather than both at the same time.

So consider this affirmation. Of course affirmation is a personal business and if you wish to change it. But I upgraded your affirmation just a tad to avoid negativity. Remember the energy might make someone die if they are in your way of goals.

Also to add if your doing personal magick on yourself THEN you can personalize it, to yourself by add "for me". With that said if you don't care about anyone you COULD personalize it and not give a shit about others. But I'd wager to state for the sake of humanity and whatnot try and be a little nicer to others. I know there is a lot of bad people in the World but not everyone is a target or an enemy.

Gear88 said:
Harry said:

I'd like to state your affirmation is healthy and positive for YOU. But what about the scenarios manifesting on others. As it's been said "What you do to yourself can affect others", "What one might be a blessing to you, might be a curse for another".

So I guess to iterate it further and change your affirmation: "In a safe, healthy, positive, and happy way, any and all obstacles and difficulties preventing me from achieving my goals are being destroyed and completely dissolved."

So what did I change I added a further clause since you seem to be doing universal magick i.e. affecting reality. So your doing it to affect the World in a safe, healthy, positive, and on top of that create a happy or happier scenarios. I added "and" so it's not goals OR difficulties, it's both as both should be the mark of contention in eliminating. You were saying one or the other rather than both at the same time.

So consider this affirmation. Of course affirmation is a personal business and if you wish to change it. But I upgraded your affirmation just a tad to avoid negativity. Remember the energy might make someone die if they are in your way of goals.

Also to add if your doing personal magick on yourself THEN you can personalize it, to yourself by add "for me". With that said if you don't care about anyone you COULD personalize it and not give a shit about others. But I'd wager to state for the sake of humanity and whatnot try and be a little nicer to others. I know there is a lot of bad people in the World but not everyone is a target or an enemy.
This is how life works, if i use magick to get a job someone that could have got it did not because of me, so what? Am i supposed to think about every Little things? Even without magick if i get a job other 100 did not, there is really nothing you can do. Do not overcomplicate affirmations, the OP affirmation is more than fine.

The Indra mantra is good at banishing obstacles. You can use it in conjunction with the affirmation.

Hi,

I thought ganesha mantra was used against obstacles.

Since they are many mantras, do you have which one with the reference ?

Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back