Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many times should I do the Aura of Protection?

Hello, I've started the 40 day Spiritual meditation program created by HP Hooded Cobra. Now I've just started I did the morning meditations for day 1 so please take what you see with a grain of salt. I wanted to ask how many times should one do the Aura Cleaning, AOP and Void Meditation? now its stated you should do it everyday but I'm talking about how many times a day should I do it? I did all the meditations from 7:54am to 8:09am the program states to not let more than 24 hours go by before proceeding with the meditations. But is it possible to do it lets say for example every 4-6 hours?

Are there any risks I should be aware of, if I'm given the green light to proceed??

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
You can do it as often as you want or whenever you feel it's necessary to. Just don't get obsessive with it.

You should do it at least twice per day - after you wake up and before you go to bed, plus any other times before/after you interact with people throughout your interactions. This is to be done every single day. Of course, make sure you don't start it the very first time during the Moon's Void of Course.

Malkom2 said:
You can do it as often as you want or whenever you feel it's necessary to. Just don't get obsessive with it.
FancyMancy said:
You should do it at least twice per day - after you wake up and before you go to bed, plus any other times before/after you interact with people throughout your interactions. This is to be done every single day. Of course, make sure you don't start it the very first time during the Moon's Void of Course.

I'll stick to 2 a day(morning and night) I have one more question, I have just started day 2 of the meditation program. But I have hours of free time I'm now doing Hatha and Kundalini yoga aswell as the Alternate Nostril Breathing every 4 hours and the AC, AOP and Void Meditation in the morning and just before I go to bed. Is there any other meditations that I can add onto the meditation program such as the Chakra Spin meditation..Are there any problems in starting a certain meditation before the day it's required?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

I suggest just following the 40 day program, then after you're done with it you can add more stuff. Doing yoga and breathing exercises is fine, just keep following the schedule and go at an easy pace, you don't want to burn yourself out.

The programmes provided are to help you into a routine and to help you to have a programme/routine. You can, and should, make your programme your own, which fits and works with your own self, but you can continue following these programmes until you create your own, or you can continue on with these after the end date. Other members have said that life revolves around your Spiritual practices, but if you are not able to do that, then that is OK for now until you can sooner or later. You can add other things into it but you should also not rush things. The Bodies - Physical and Spiritual - need time to adjust and adapt to the new things happening. If you ever become uncomfortable or in pain or panicky or anything which is not positive, then either stop or slow down. It would be best to stop doing the thing/s which caused negativity to happen.

I have suggested before that you always increase, rather than decrease, and that can include staying where you are for a good while if you need to but just not decreasing; however, if you do too much too quickly it can cause dangerous things to happen, such as insanity, literally. The increase of Energies can be overstimulating and can cause insomnia and whatever, so you have to time and schedule things properly. Similarly to what I said above, about never decreasing but still not overdoing it, so perhaps decreasing if need be, I also suggest - start lowly and slowly. You can try something extra, and if it is good and beneficial, then you could keep doing it, but if it is not good and beneficial, then either reduce that or remove it for a while and try again later. There can be times when you are doing things and you stop noticing effects and stop feeling things - these are times when you might increase the repetitions, do it for longer/more times per day, and/or add new things in. An important point is to find out what works the best for us as an individual, so it might not be easy, or possible, to say "Yes, starting something before the programme says so is bad" or "No, starting something before the programme says so is not bad". It takes practice and it can also take experimenting/trial and error. Start lowly and slowly (or in your case continue from where you are, if everything is OK and working well) and move up nicely from there.

Malkom2 said:
I suggest just following the 40 day program, then after you're done with it you can add more stuff. Doing yoga and breathing exercises is fine, just keep following the schedule and go at an easy pace, you don't want to burn yourself out.

Do you have a link for the 40-day meditation as a single pdf or map of sequence of steps? The JOS library is confusing to navigate and to know where to begin

loki88 said:
Do you have a link for the 40-day meditation as a single pdf or map of sequence of steps? The JOS library is confusing to navigate and to know where to begin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1 Here you go

loki88 said:
Malkom2 said:

You don't begin in a specific way, you look for what you need and you read. Nothing confusing about the library.

loki88 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1 Here you go

Thanks for the link. The black background could be a problem for some for printing though. How about the 6 month program?

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Malkom2 said:

You don't begin in a specific way, you look for what you need and you read. Nothing confusing about the library.

I suppose so. Pretty confusing however to structure an efficient routine for building power and protection.
1) AOP
2) cleansing chakras
3) power meditation
4) 3rd eye meditation
5) RTR
6) yoga
The above would be somewhat along the lines of what I'm going to do for a start after reviewing Lydia's prescriptions on my natal chart

loki88 said:

this link gets nothing but 404 notices:
file:///C:/Users/Computer/Downloads/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back