Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did you discover the joyofsatan page?

I already rejected and opposed Christianity at least since I was 11 years old, and already sympathized with the idea of Satanism and had a little knowledge about astrology as well as some interest in occultism. I was familiar with the "Satanic Bible" since I was 13 years old, and have also read some of the other Anton LaVey's books. These if I recall correctly were my first contacts with the concept of Satanism.

When I was around 18 years old if I recall correctly, I watched a story on TV about that boy, whom they called "Buddha Boy", who allegedly meditated under a tree for several months without ever stopping to eat, drink or anything.
There was even an elder who came to analyze it closer and try to figure out which meditation techniques the boy was using.

I don't know if that was true or just a hoax, but this caught my attention and I wondered how he could do this. I wondered if he used some special meditation technique to provide nutrients for his body, such as transforming the sun light into nutrients, similar to how plants do it.
And then I wondered, what else can meditations do for us? What kind of things can be done with meditation? Could there be even meditations to keep us cool when it's hot and to warm us when it's cold? What's the power of meditation? Are there meditations for everything you can imagine?

I got really interested about it and wanted to learn more.
But at the same time, I was already interested in Satanism, and thought about the religious aspect of meditations. I thought to myself, I don't wanna have to become a Buddhist or some shit in order to learn and practice meditations. So, could meditations possibly be practiced in an "atheistic" way? Without having to commit to such religions that typically practice it? Or better yet...could they be practiced in a Satanic way? Is there possibly such a thing as "Satanic meditations"?

I looked it up, and there came the answer: The Satanic Meditations section of the Joy of Satan. It was just perfect! Just what I was wondering, just what I wanted! It was heaven! Or hell lol.

I also used to think that Anton LaVey's "Satanism" was the only form of Satanism, and I constantly felt somewhat unsatisfied with their idea of "atheistic Satanism". With what they claimed about Satan not being a real being and such. So if I recall correctly, at some point this made me wonder if there was such a thing as a "spiritual" form of Satanism.
And I found the answer to it all on the Joy of Satan! It was amazing, the way it fit everything I had been wondering so naturally!

I don't remember exactly how I found the Joy of Satan first: If by looking up "Satanic meditations", or if by looking up "spiritual Satanism". But I found both at the same website and that was perfect! So I started studying it. Diving through its pages. And after some time, in August 2013, I dedicated. Not to ever regret it :D. HAIL SATAN!!!

Before finding my first GD (Lord Phenex), I was a sort of baptist due to my godmother forcing her beliefs on me. It all seemed like a fairytale to me and when I got the biblie shit,opened it to read, I got so much negative energy and such a bad feeling that I put it away and never read it again and with it, the next year I got with people who were ""satanists"" but more like mentally insane peeps and they made me realise how stupid I was. One of those friends was my gf. (I'm kinda bisexual, but I lean more towards being straight just to let you all understand it better.) And she made me choose from a list of Demon names and such to whom we should "summon" and have them be as my "GD's".

Long story short, the enemy was seriously influencing her so much that after we "summoned" those "demons" (I have to remind you that I wasn't aware yet at that time), I started getting misfortune and my energy getting drained and stuff like that.

Anyways, after getting introduced to her friend, who's a Gay (she's lesbian btw), he was way more mature and interesting, sometimes.

Basically to make things short, we met up, after things started getting even more horrible for me and we did a ritual to banish and destroy that entity and afterwards, we summoned.... guess who???? Lord Phenex! And he helped me a lot. I heard him call my name in a child like voice while I wasn't still open to anything spiritual as I am now and he made me search more and more information about him as much as possible and I ended up stumbling on the JoS website demon section xD It was awesome!!

I dedicated in 2016 February 14th :333

I was raised as a xian, but always had a fascination with the occult and paganism. I eventually decided to satisfy my curioisity and do more research, the more I did the more I strayed from xianity.

I kept trying to find a patron God or Goddess to follow, someone who could guide me. I instinctively knew that the pagan path was not something I could follow without the help of a higher power if I wanted to truly advance and become stronger. I performed many prayers and rituals to pagan deities and I kept coming across the jos website.. I still this idea in my head the Satanism was evil, but one day I decided to actually read the jos and it blew my mind.

Satanism just felt right for me, I dedicated within the week of finding the jos website and I met my guardian about 3 weeks after that. It’s been 4years since then and I’ve never looked back.

From the moment of dedication I changed for the better, something in me just seem to shift into gear and within the following months my mind, soul and body became so much more stronger. I wasn’t sickly anymore, I lost so much excess weight, my depression vanished, self esteem increased and I became more confident. I was no longer this sad, fat slob who had a pessimistic outlook on life. I became happy.

It really is so wonderful to read how we all came to Satan.

I was Wiccan before and always into the occult. All the powers of the mind and soul fascinated me. At one point I was super obsessed.

During my research I'd always found articles from the JoyofSatan but never read all of it, just the useful pages. Until one day I said to myself " I'm going to read this whole site"

When I did, I was hooked. I dedicated before even finishing the site. Everything made so much sense. I told myself that even if this path could be wrong, I don't care, I'm going to stick with it because it feels so right. Up until my dedication and after dedicating, I felt so reborn. I slept better and feel energized. It was something else.

I dedicated a couple days after reading the whole thing only because I wanted to wait to buy my candles.

I first dedicated in 2012 in our poultry house due to lack of privacy I was always drawn to magic and questioned religious existence,the notion of some god in the sky who appeared from nowhere didn't make sense to me,however I dedicated with the idea of going into the music industry but I knew I wanted to be a satanist anyway.I was intrested in a lot of things,wiccan,aunton Lacey but those type of satanism didn't make sense to me and not what I wanted.I was expecting to see Satan and i was despiratly looking for a church of Satan to go to but they were all scammers meant to eat peoples money so I was just there,still believing in father Satan,and then when this illness I have hit me I dedicated again because I was scared I had left him,I was sorry.now I should say I know more about Satan than ever and now I do meditation and I now fight against the enemy,pretty cool.

I try my best to write this,so pardon if there are some flaws

hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back