Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VOC and Demon summoning

Jack

Theres no specific instruction about the VOC being important in Demon Summoning. Has anyone any idea how it may play out ? Is the VOC important while summoning a demon or that criteria can be ignored ?

If you don´t start the summoning within the voc time and finish it after voc ends it should be no problem.

Bad exampel: you start (plan to do it), maybe write your stuff down or arrange something within voc time, befor you start voc time ends. Something could interrupt you from finishing it. Like you forget about it or something else.

It has been stated many times the VoC affects EVERYTHING you start during it, spiritual or non-spiritual. All these topics for simple starting-level knowledge that could be answered by reading the JoS. There are no exceptions.

Summoning a demon implies you're going to be doing this for a working, in which I would avoid doing it at a VoC. Start the working, petition or request at a later date. Large projects I would avoid in a VoC. :idea:

The Moon was waxing in Libra and Cancer just days ago, and as I write this post the Moon is on its anaretic degree. If you were doing it for love, just do it some other time now that it's waning. It will also give you a time to cool your head and to approach things rationally. Best of luck x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back