Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a cool story

of the true light

OK so my roommate is fucking meth addict and she's always getting extremely upset with people but rarely with me. They call it "meth rage." So, one night she thought she'd have a go at me. I walked out of my room to find her sitting at the dining room table. Once she saw me she angrily demanded that I "take a seat." Of course I had done nothing wrong...she was just being nasty. I told her that I was too busy at the moment and just walked away. Anyway, the next night she was walking home from work and got hit by a truck. She ended up in the hospital for a few days and was pretty banged up. She's damn lucky she wasn't killed. They never caught the driver because it was a hit and run. She doesn't know I am SS but it should be a lesson to anyone reading about what happens when you mess with an SS. You'll surely pay the price. I'm not sure if it was the deflection I use on my aura or if it was demonic assistance but either way it was satisfying. I hope you all have enjoyed this little story.

I just realized that earlier on day that she had been hit I had been looking at the sigil of Andras for a while. I wonder if that has any play in the scenario. Pretty cool if it did.

Similar events have happened to me before. Someone crossing me, then something bad happening to them.

If you aren't aware already, it's best to be careful if the effect is coming from your own energy. For example, if you have family or friends that are are bound to make you upset at some point or another, the energy can manifest to hurt them if you do not know how to direct it properly.

Same thing with some ignorant people. It may just be me because I have a short temper, but I have to remind myself that not everyone that cuts me off in traffic deserves Satanic wrath brought down upon them. Some things aren't worth the energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back