Countermeasures...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Re: Countermeasures...

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:50 am

You should just do rtrs instead of that useless stuff.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 am

These are all just very powerful thoughtforms, not real physical beings. RTRs also strips them of their power. In the past, just reading these would make me feel somewhat frightened, now...I don't feel anything. I believe these thoughtforms have been seriously weakened for the past several years, and if we continue like this, they are soon to be completely powerless.

Why are they powerful? Millennia of psychic energy were feeding them.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Larissa666 wrote:These are all just very powerful thoughtforms, not real physical beings. RTRs also strips them of their power. In the past, just reading these would make me feel somewhat frightened, now...I don't feel anything. I believe these thoughtforms have been seriously weakened for the past several years, and if we continue like this, they are soon to be completely powerless.

is the enemy nordic gods who hate humans not physically beings?? Just like those who are on that list gabriel, michael and raphael. And look at their names they all have 7 letters.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:39 am

astrally flame wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:These are all just very powerful thoughtforms, not real physical beings. RTRs also strips them of their power. In the past, just reading these would make me feel somewhat frightened, now...I don't feel anything. I believe these thoughtforms have been seriously weakened for the past several years, and if we continue like this, they are soon to be completely powerless.

is the enemy nordic gods who hate humans not physically beings?? Just like those who are on that list gabriel, michael and raphael. And look at their names they all have 7 letters.

These names that you listed, no one of them is Nordic. No one of them is real being.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:51 am

Just finding random stuff on google and reversing it isn't going to really help. Everyone tries to write how they found a solution to a very easily solvable problem.

Just ruin the alphabet and all the crap they every created goes down the sink. Removing things one by one will never be solved. They have created millions of talismans, thoughforms, more or less useful and most nonsensical and very dumb over the centuries. There is no point to fight these one by one.

Time wasted on these "I am important and I found the solution" rituals, could be invested into the actual RTR to just destroy the enemy completely.

Pointlessly diverting attention and thinking you are attacked does not make you really attacked.

Firepower wasted on decoys during war is a bad idea. These things are all decoys.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:14 am

Do more RTRs, instead of using names that aren't really reversed at all.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
astrally flame wrote:

These names that you listed, no one of them is Nordic. No one of them is real being.

ok plz explain more if you have knowledge on these things plz...the reason i want to know this is because in the past years, when i was an outsider i remember when my mother, force me to pray with her and when i fall asleep, i saw these being who are tall, blond hair, white clothers and the whole world or place was blue light, and at that time i was scared, what is this now so tall and i started to pray to that useless jewsus and they just push me down by their eyes...and i remember reading a sermon on jos pdf hps mention that she know that some xian can tap in some energy and get result..im trying to say if those nordic beings were with satan, they would not come to meet me, through some xian prayers..that is why i think these enemy nordic are real beings, but i maybe wrong..i'm confused..im sorry if my english is bad.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Matty Boy

Postby Matty Boy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:11 pm

Attempting to build resistance to enemy methods. I thought it may have helped certain people, I wasn't attempting to make a big show of it, I was merely saying that it may or may not help. Also reversing vocal technology is readily available and allows a perfect reversal of whatever is read. It's good to be able to do it bang on, whatever it may be.