Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prince Harry and Jewess Megan

Matty Boy

It appears as though the lizard King and his Jewess Angela Merkel, woops, I mean Meghan Markle, (dang auto correct) have moved to Canada, the news claims they will bounce back and fourth between the UK and their current location, a prime one.

Right on que for the pipeline, and wherever they go, the jews who have calluses on their hands from rubbing them together will follow.

Their current location has been rumoured to be the Satanic capital of Canada, however it has since been taken over by wiccans/jews/jewesses. From there I'm assuming the lizards will move in and take full control with minimal efforts, due to the strain on the earth caused by the moronic Wiccans.

I read somewhere that it's a powerful spot on the energy grid, due to it being a giant stone surrounded by salt water, not to mention it's history of Vikings landing there.

If they successfully take this location more then they already have, we can kiss Canada goodbye. I have been doing all that I can.

They messed up the UK and now they're running away, the multicultarilistic power couple. Prince Harry's nose and creepy smile says it all. For my brother's and sisters in the north, be warned, things are about to get worse.

I am wondering if there are additional countermeasures we can use as well as the RTRS, as we may need them.

Any thoughts ?

-Your friend from the north.

PS. I'm not sure that we can kiss Canada goodbye fully, but they are at a powerful location to abuse energy, to do what though, curse us even more???? Could be anything...

Don't forget - the royal benefits-scrounging family is also jewish, so "prince" harry, despite having red hair, popped out of its jew mum making it a jew, as well. As for all of these "troubles" between harry and william, and all of the many j/news articles about meghamandpork, I take next-to-no interest in them. Apparently, it and its dad will be in court against each other. I don't care about "the" "royal" family, but merely for the parent-v-child situation I increased my interest in it ever so slightly; I still didn't see/read what it was about, though. Being "the royal family", there are no troubles, except for being obligated to be our bitch; having to keep up appearances for us - and all of the "incidents" are just publicity stunts because "the royal family" must go through many scandals and things, just like "the" pope and vatican/related things also must, deliberately, as has happened throughout history. The more things which happen, the more Mind is paid; thus, the more Braining and Energy is siphoned towards jew shit. Maybe Gentiles knew something unconsciously when speaking to their Children who has told them a bully is saying nasty things about them in school - "Just ignore them". What you focus on consumes you. The dirty jewkike doesn't give a shit about me, so it can die for all I care.

The F-RtR is like a minigun wielded by a soldier. While it is devastating, there are still more individuals who need to be gunned down. Depending on next moves, countermeasures, etc., the use of other weapons/tools might or might not be needed. While you are firing bullets, one individual might manage to escape and do some damage somewhere; thus, something else will need to be done for that. The forthcoming working to help with the removal of the jew Astral grid and replace it with our own Gentile Astral grid is like there being a loud, high-pitched/high-frequency whine or tone which has been played over a city for so long that people have become deaf to it; with the working, once this noise is turned off, we will be able to hear again.

As far as my awareness goes I do not see that Meghan Markle is jewish. I dont see any jewish physical features in her.

FancyMancy said:
Don't forget - the royal benefits-scrounging family is also jewish, so "prince" harry, despite having red hair, popped out of its jew mum making it a jew, as well. As for all of these "troubles" between harry and william, and all of the many j/news articles about meghamandpork, I take next-to-no interest in them. Apparently, it and its dad will be in court against each other. I don't care about "the" "royal" family, but merely for the parent-v-child situation I increased my interest in it ever so slightly; I still didn't see/read what it was about, though. Being "the royal family", there are no troubles, except for being obligated to be our bitch; having to keep up appearances for us - and all of the "incidents" are just publicity stunts because "the royal family" must go through many scandals and things, just like "the" pope and vatican/related things also must, deliberately, as has happened throughout history. The more things which happen, the more Mind is paid; thus, the more Braining and Energy is siphoned towards jew shit. Maybe Gentiles knew something unconsciously when speaking to their Children who has told them a bully is saying nasty things about them in school - "Just ignore them". What you focus on consumes you. The dirty jewkike doesn't give a shit about me, so it can die for all I care.

The F-RtR is like a minigun wielded by a soldier. While it is devastating, there are still more individuals who need to be gunned down. Depending on next moves, countermeasures, etc., the use of other weapons/tools might or might not be needed. While you are firing bullets, one individual might manage to escape and do some damage somewhere; thus, something else will need to be done for that. The forthcoming working to help with the removal of the jew Astral grid and replace it with our own Gentile Astral grid is like there being a loud, high-pitched/high-frequency whine or tone which has been played over a city for so long that people have become deaf to it; with the working, once this noise is turned off, we will be able to hear again.

Ye sure just ignore them when people are slandering your name.. or your entire being.
How many of us still carry the scars from said things?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Ye sure just ignore them when people are slandering your name.. or your entire being.
Sticks and stones...but you choose to be offended. Retalliation/revenge is fine, as far as I am concerned. My point was to not dwell on it for no reason other than to just be upset. Those emotions from that are wasted. If one is to dwell on it and use that and those emotions in a revenge working for binding or whatever form of punishment, then that is good, but just don't let it eat you up just for it to eat you up.

FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Sticks and stones...but you choose to be offended. Retalliation/revenge is fine, as far as I am concerned. My point was to not dwell on it for no reason other than to just be upset. Those emotions from that are wasted. If one is to dwell on it and use that and those emotions in a revenge working for binding or whatever form of punishment, then that is good, but just don't let it eat you up just for it to eat you up.

That wasnt exactly clear from your original post though.

Im saying that they are a danger to whoever is in vicinity of them, not spiritually, but they still have physical methods of obtaining spiritual power, as well as endless money, classic jew, wrecks the UK onto Canada now.

Indigenous women have been going missing across canada with no explanation, which is strange considering indigenous people are the ones opposing the pipeline.

One great guess as to where they are going, I will not write is as it makes me really really angry to think about.

This whole situation pisses me off, anyways, I'm gonna go meditate until I sh*t my pants (not joking)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back