Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bernie Sanders will definitely bring back Gulags

SATchives

Found this article

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gulags-werent-bad-sanders-staffer-says-trump-supporters-will-need-be-re-educated-camps

A Bernie Sanders staffer Kyle jurek says they will bring back "re-education" camps

They've gone full blown communism

Heres the video too
https://youtu.be/BsUAvh_PCWA

This is what they all say on their very mainstream subreddits and shitters, even moreso that all far-right accounts that used to mock and police their bs have been deleted, the mistake this worm made was just saying such out loud on camera. They should however be encouraged to say so out loud and have it recorded because this will freak out anyone with a brain cell

Karnonnos said:
This is what they all say on their very mainstream subreddits and shitters, even moreso that all far-right accounts that used to mock and police their bs have been deleted, the mistake this worm made was just saying such out loud on camera. They should however be encouraged to say so out loud and have it recorded because this will freak out anyone with a brain cell

And still i bet there are even Gentiles that would blindly vote for them and not even look this up or realize it or might actually agree with them. Thats why we go hard on the rtrs this year Mars Retrograde should actually help us a lot too around their Yom Kippur thing so that by the elections we either get Trump reelected or someone sane and these liberal people lose in a lot of other positions that may be voted on too (not quite sure what id have to look that up but I remember in 2016 on the ballot there were a lot of other positions being voted on too with Republicans or Democrats and a couple independent parties. I guess the best thing we can do for now is vote Republican since mostly the independents don't have much of a chance right now sadly from statistics of past votes they rarely ever get more than 2 percent so it would be like voting Democrap to vote for them.

He also said if Bernie wins they will kill those who oppose them.

None of this is surprising. What is surprising is that mainstream news is acting like they're against Bernie now with the whole thing with Elizabeth Warren. We obviously can't trust this especially when they refuse to report on Sanders' staff saying these insane things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back