Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attracting Love?

Matty Boy

Is there such thing as an attraction ritual, or a Devil's Key I can read, I attempted to do the Love Ritual listed on the Joyofsatan website, but it didn't work. I even did 40 affirmations that said individual would be in love with me while they were sleeping.

HOWEVER I did this on someone I definitely should not have just to see if it would work, needless to say, it didn't.

I am again attempting an experiment to see if I am deeply cursed by some nefarious new agers who have made it so I am alone forever, or perhaps it is just me, or maybe it is the God's themselves.

I have been asking for love for years with no avail, I am still alone. I recall hearing something from the freemasons documentary along the lines of, "those who oppose us will become an invisible man".

Meanwhile, everyone around me, even individuals who commit nefarious evil deeds on others, and people who are extremely questionable in regards to love, recieved it with minimal efforts.

This confuses me endlessly, it's almost as though it is being rubbed in my face, it doesn't bother me as much anymore as I'm now used to it.

I do the RTRS every single day and keep my soul clean. Could it be possible, could someone have stolen my heart and soul. Or perhaps a permanent 40 day binding from enemies of mine...

I am just wondering as to why, has anyone else experienced this phenomenon, I know that it is not my energy or soul, as animals always react to me in a positive light.

Have you read your natal chart?
Check the position and aspect, the house of Venus, the position of Saturn, the position of the 7 th house, if you have Libra in your Planets.

Friday you can start a Venus square.
Venus is in Pisces now.

Friday January 17 Venus in Pisces during the hour of Venus, the Moon in Libra is perfect for love spells, see the Void of moon before.
Affirm after the square as for the spell to attract love, see how to use the aura.
175 is a power number of Venus, you can start the day of the square because it is a powerful date for Venus.
Gebo is used for love spells

You can use the venus Square or the mantra itself from the Venus square for a set number of times if use the Material one (if you don't want to mess with having to be accurate for all the days) and visualize what you want of course you should always state the "same race" and "local area" if you want to make this work for a physical partner. This can be started Friday as venus is exalted right now or wait till it's in Taurus if you wanted to.

Remember as Maxine said, not all workings are a one shot deal, sometimes you need to do them more than once to see the results. Especially if you’ve done the spell on a less than ideal person. It’s harder.

Someone more ideal or an easier situation, won’t be as tough. There’s factors.

Something you should do anyway is do freeing the soul workings when the timing is right. Freeing any karmic blocks on your love life that could be impeding progress. This will allow your workings to manifest quicker and more easily.

Matt, my friend, you are not alone. I have felt your words deeply and I relate to your situation. I do not have an answer for our cases as of now, but I am most eager to find a way to change this fate we face. Look, I came to the idea that in a past life I might have linked my soul to another girl, hence the constant rejection and/or the failure of the relationship when I got through to the them. I talked to Father about this and asked Him to break any soul-bond I might have created. I have to say I feel that my power of attraction has increased and I had chances to begin a relationship. But, I had no interest in the persons who were interested in me.
I wait for someone truly amazing, someone who matters in my eyes to come into my life, to see if my luck in love has changed.
Please, do not compare yourself to those bastards smacking hoes left and right. You are important, you are loved and protected. You are Satan's son. What is in store for us will be true love, I reckon with people who are or have the potential to become true Satanists as well as we are. I wish you all the best !

Heck it took me 5 diffrent white non jew men to find the right one and it takes time to find someone just can't push it it takes time just keep what your doing....

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan

Okay so I did the RTRs and fully cleansed my soul, and took a charcoal salt bath, black salt bath, and have been eating healthy. I have discovered that the reason it is so hard for us to find relations is because as we get more powerful we are looking for someone who is the same.

I am unsure about everyone else, but I refuse to date any and all enemies of Satan such as Christians, Jews, and those who are without.

Either way I have been filled with love, but not by another person, now I am whole once again.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back