Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance help pls

AlexElPM

When I try to enter a trance, just at the moment that I start the falling sensation, I start to twitch and it just perjudicates my progress.

Moreover, in JoS it says that you maybe get a cold sensation in that state. I'm able yo feel it but, sometimes, happens the opposite, an a extremly hot sensation.

You may have unconscious fears of the trance state( the female, right side of the brain) it also depends on the emotions you feel when you try to do it.
The Logr rune (Neptune) can be used to increase psychic strength to act towards the fears of the unconscious, not only to gain inner awareness of unconscious fears and refine energy sensitivity.
Good meditation

fuoco blu 666 said:
You may have unconscious fears of the trance state( the female, right side of the brain) it also depends on the emotions you feel when you try to do it.
The Logr rune (Neptune) can be used to increase psychic strength to act towards the fears of the unconscious, not only to gain inner awareness of unconscious fears and refine energy sensitivity.
Good meditation
I don't think its that. I want to add now things:

I'm constantly improving my trance skills. I discover that the trance is probably what you maybe experience when you're going to sleep, but you keep awake. That semi-conscious state. I need to being able to be more relaxed.

In JoS it says that in a deep trance you may experience some visual hallucinations. I experienced that some time ago, and recently, but not when I'm trying to reach the trance state. Only one time I could experienced it voluntarily. So perhaps I'm close to what I want.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Good meditation

I'm seeing the STRONG power of DIRECTING ENERGY.

I'm being more and more able to enter a deep trance, and I see that I wasn't relaxing my head. All the time I was only relaxing the rest of the body. Now, changes all if I try to concentrate the falling sensation on my head.

I couldn't knew the importance of directing energy. Even with other works, like saying affirmations: I feel that if I say them "on my head", or "directing the energy to my head" or at least directing the energy at the upper part of my body, the affirmations get an a incredible power. It's just like that they become real, my mind gives me what I want.

I see that all of this is related to the upper chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back