Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Ok first of all. I am looking into getting into college which I just went to visit the campus today, filled out an application for to get a degree in Cyber Security but I need help with getting IN college. Do you know if one of the Demons might be able to help? If so who?

And the other question is not just demons to help but is there any runes I can use to assist me in getting into college?

And finally because of my chosen field of study, is there any demon that can help with that specific area I chose?

Normally I would do this myself but I am unsure. Any assistance, suggestion or advice would be really helpful at the moment.

You can ask your Guardian Demon.

A combination of Rune Mannaz (Mercury) and Dagaz (Uranus) is good for increasing the ability with technology and other abilities especially if you are already gifted with it, you could start with the Moon in Gemini  with a yellow aura.
Mercury will be strong in Aquarius in a short time, Mercury square can help you.
The kenaz rune can help you enhance intellect and be more charismatic to pass the exams, adapt the statement to pass the entrance exam making a good impression especially if you have to interact with teachers / examiners

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

fuoco blu 666 said:
You can ask your Guardian Demon.

A combination of Rune Mannaz (Mercury) and Dagaz (Uranus) is good for increasing the ability with technology and other abilities especially if you are already gifted with it, you could start with the Moon in Gemini  with a yellow aura.
Mercury will be strong in Aquarius in a short time, Mercury square can help you.
The kenaz rune can help you enhance intellect and be more charismatic to pass the exams, adapt the statement to pass the entrance exam making a good impression especially if you have to interact with teachers / examiners

Well. I wanted to say thank you for this information. Because I already started on the Mercury square today. And I was still unsure on the runes but now that makes sense. I actually went and started to do the spiritual square in the morning (for my chakra, to empower it) and the material square of Mercury at night.

I REALLY do appreciate the runes you listed. Because I will be taking that into consideration during the workings of the squares.

By the way, I am going to be working my butt off at this college course, I am hoping that in the process of all of this, is to advance SS myself into a larger global scale.

Lugh said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Okay, well you definitely got my attention. I honestly feel Camio, has been looking to get my attention. Because a few other people have mentioned him to me and I had sort of like was "yeah right..." And since he is associated with birds. I saw a young finch actually flew right by my feet the other day and I also have noticed series of crows that seem to recognize me when I walk by a certain place. I know good and well that crows are really intelligent too. But it was this link when I saw Camio listed, that is what got my attention.

Anyway, so could very well be! I really appreciate the list you mentioned since Camio is mentioned on there. I definitely will consider him and doing research.

I Mercury square must have started on Wednesday, 22 January is the nearest date, it cannot be started on other days except Wednesday.
A planetary square cannot be repeated twice on the same day the numbers aren't correct if you do twice the same  square in the same day.
You must  to choose between a spiritual or material square, otherwise it will totally lose power, I advise you to make the spiritual square with affirmations

fuoco blu 666 said:
I Mercury square must have started on Wednesday, 22 January is the nearest date, it cannot be started on other days except Wednesday.
A planetary square cannot be repeated twice on the same day the numbers aren't correct if you do twice the same  square in the same day.
You must  to choose between a spiritual or material square, otherwise it will totally lose power, I advise you to make the spiritual square with affirmations

How the hell is the spiritual square going to help to get me IN college as well as succeeding in college. I decided not to do the squares (before I saw this post) til January 22. I wanted to do it right. But yeah thanks for the advice anyway. Lol I was already going to do that til I realized what I was about to do.

Cyber security is a very nice field.
Enjoy your time their.
Focus on Satans sigil and tell him whatever you are feeling and dont get disappointed if you dont get into that particular college after you have talked to Satan. He will most likely send to you a field or maybe another college which in the longer run will help you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back