Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love between Two

NakedPluto [JG]

Ethics from a point are only individual based as his/her consciousness dictates what is right and what is wrong. Ethics and power of the soul (real power) are intertwined as ethics are born by the journey of getting and having power, power is structured on the expanded ethics. It is an active principle not a passive one and mostly one cannot be taught an ethic but develop it.

Let's have the word power now as the ability to dictate not only your reality as you wish but others life too.To desire as you act on it will have at least two realities either clashing or sympathize together. Becoming a wise one with the truth your reality will surpass and destroy false ones, false subjective truths of others.

How will you perceive love and what love is to you will never be the same for the other one. Not only two different realities from themselves but different souls and different principles. It is an individual aspect and also a shared one, but as the reflection of the sun in the ocean does not reflect its depths and treasures it is only a choice and ability of one to the other to what shared aspect can be.

It is ethic for you to attract someone even if it shows no attraction for you? As long as you are in the position to assume responsibility of the other being in that regard it is not only ethic but brave and a blessing to the other. This is a matter of freedom, from which you can take from another, limit that being for yourself, or give freedom to the other trough yourself. It should be thought as a power of creation that you allow yourself to produce into the other being. Most satanists do not have that self position towards the world as they do not yet know who they are truly, but to know another one on that level. That's why love as butterflies is only a potential in both principles and both parties involved to discover both and from which of course you are allowed to partake and develop as an active and passive reality for both of you.

Love is not what you all think it is. Love as an energy, its intensity and value are given by the individual. Think of it as an energy produced by your soul that which you associate with a person, consciously but more unconscious. The one who you love is chosen by you and sometimes that one had triggering factor or factors. The process of that produced energy was triggered. Mostly by past lives and mind karma, current desires, planets. It is a complex phenomenon as it is a principle of completion of your being, he who gives, she who receives. Male and females are not the same, these two dualities of life cannot exist without one another . Females, for the male world you are the center of the universe. Males, for the female world you are the matter of the universe. It is both responsibility to join each other.

Speaking of love - Attachment is a consequence of love, attachment is not love itself. Self proving and ego boost from the loved one is not love, it is a consequence of it. Every aspect of human interactions that can build and fire your love are naively thought to be "love" as they are individually existent in most relationships but not as a whole of feelings and realities.

Love should be viewed in my opinion at the first bases only a potential. It is a potential for both parties involved, potential of freedom and power. It is a creation potential as well a destruction one. One who can not handle it it will have a destroying force that she/he will justify it conscious as a consequence of love..or as a consequence of the other one. Love is strongly an energy and necessity based on your soul capacity, not only that but also a human instinct from which sex and pleasure takes a more conscious form to itself that communicates to yourself.

You all should make from love and the other one a sacrilege, a life mission of perfection and a peak of shared realities. Put that energy to work for your both desired reality. Give freedom to the other and accept the uniqueness of that being that which you cannot control or have as a possession but only guide it by yourself and happily take pleasure from it as well as the other does from you. Being true to yourself destroys any false pathways from which you or the other one may regret in the future, and this truth is only producing other truths in others..which is the only thing as a being you seek. The real pleasure, real love, real everything. False seekers get what they seek.

I can expand more my points of view if necessary and required. Love is playful but not to be played with, as it is extremely dangerous to guide it wrong.
A piece of advice I received from Gods some 7 months ago: "You can not and must not allow endings to eliminate your future."

I have this problem when it comes to love. My mom always gave me too much toxic love, while my dad gave me too little.
And now the adult me has a problem because I honestly don't know what normal love is and what it feels like.
My lover recently asked me if I love Him. What should I say? What does it feel like?

It's a real shame that I didn't see this until now even though it was posted over two years ago. It might have saved me a lot of trouble.

MiniMe3388 said:
I have this problem when it comes to love. My mom always gave me too much toxic love, while my dad gave me too little.
And now the adult me has a problem because I honestly don't know what normal love is and what it feels like.
My lover recently asked me if I love Him. What should I say? What does it feel like?

You know it when you feel it. There's no mistaking it. You have to find a way to release any troubles in your heart and mend the wounds so that you are in a state where you can be open to it and accept love. It requires total vulnerability, and any shielding of the heart will prevent it from flowing. It's always a risk to fall in love because the other person could hurt you, and if they do then we reflexively want to shield our hearts to prevent more pain from coming in. But if you prevent pain then you also prevent love. That's just how it works. If you don't let yourself be vulnerable and you're not open to it then you won't feel it.

It's scary, but with the right person it can be so worth it.

MiniMe3388 said:

As for what you can tell your lover in the meantime, just be honest. Something like "I don't know how to love right now. I think it's because of my upbringing."
If it's accurate for you, you could even add something like "I think there are emotional scars on my heart that make me afraid deep down to love. I don't know how to work through it on my own, and I might need your help."

What does "endings" refer to? Love that is out of control and guided wrong way?

jrvan said:
MiniMe3388 said:

As for what you can tell your lover in the meantime, just be honest. Something like "I don't know how to love right now. I think it's because of my upbringing."
If it's accurate for you, you could even add something like "I think there are emotional scars on my heart that make me afraid deep down to love. I don't know how to work through it on my own, and I might need your help."

Thank you so much for your advice. I need to learn how to love properly :)

NakedPluto said:
I can expand more my points of view if necessary and required. Love is playful but not to be played with, as it is extremely dangerous to guide it wrong.
A piece of advice I received from Gods some 7 months ago: "You can not and must not allow endings to eliminate your future."

I'm curious if you have any advice or words for those who's chart placements and soul gives them desire for multiple partners? When I think of settling for one girl, it feels very much like being untrue, not because I don't think I can be faithful, but because it's dishonest to myself to say I can only love 1 girl. My chart makes me predisposed for wanting multiple, and I find it hard to think about how this will translate to the future. It's made me feel like a hypocrite in some ways to want multiple girls to be okay with the only man they love being me, but not okay with the reverse.

I question the rational that that's simply more okay for a man to want, or at least there's some guilt around the hypocrisy and I don't know how to alleviate that. And before it's said, it's not simply a sexual fantasy, I genuinely find myself simply being easy to fall for any girl I'd consider a friend and who would want to share their future with me. There's few personality types I don't get along with and would see loving and sharing unique experiences with, so long as they're smart and disciplined enough.

homeraee said:

It could have something to do with closing yourself off after heartbreak. That might be one meaning.

There's a beginning and an end to most things. Like AUM begins, and then ends as soon as you vibrate the last letter of it, M. Opening and closing.

Every book has a beginning and an ending. Relationships of most kinds can begin and later end.

Life never ends though, and we can't give up on our infinitely lasting future.

After all, our relationships with Satan and His Demons last forever and are eternal like they are. Our future is forever, so why close it after one event? The books of our lives never stop writing. Forget seeking a happy ending like in fairy tales because there is no end to us.

MiniMe3388 said:

Say thank you, and don't expect yourself things like these, or to act a certain way, just be and understand your relationship in a fruitful way. If your lover simply states enthusiasm, he does it in a healthy way, and the reply to this doesn't need to be an instant or whatever.

"Love" is different for everyone, what matters is to seek what the other one exalts and nurtures within you. It is a bond or/and stimulation. Depending on a lot of factors and planets, it can be a from of infatuation, discovering yourself or simply creative forces.

Planetary motions can create these things to different degrees, what matters is to be aware and not lose control over your directions and self. Any bond influences your life.

jrvan said:
It's a real shame that I didn't see this until now even though it was posted over two years ago. It might have saved me a lot of trouble.

My second topic I think, would've worded it differently now as I read it. Definitely wouldn't post it

homeraee said:

Any bond or relationship that is mostly too intense or of planetary influence, past lives etc can end intensely and abruptly as well. It matters that you guide these creative forces and stimulation in the right direction, fruitfull for both and not in ego trips or sensorial gratifications, as these are temporary.

Our reaction to certain energies, stimulations etc can be out of control, which is fine yet a certain awareness must be instated.

MiniMe3388 said:
jrvan said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Thank you so much for your advice. I need to learn how to love properly :)

You're very welcome. Like I said, you have to work your way up to a state where you are comfortable enough to let go and be vulnerable. Eventually it will flow like a tap if you let it. I've been trying to be careful about making assumptions about your case because I don't know your story, but sometimes people guard their hearts because of past pain. These walls can come down if we let them, and this usually happens after we build trust with a person. Betrayal really hurts, and people can get to a point where they will subconsciously guard their hearts out of fear because they have been hurt too many times. Then it won't matter how many times someone proves themselves worthy of trust to the person or for how long, and they will always be waiting for the other shoe to drop and guarding their heart against it because they have been conditioned to expect that. It takes a conscious effort to reverse this and make ourselves feel safe to be vulnerable again. It can be really hard, but like I said it is very much worth it with the right person.

Be patient with yourself. I'm sure your partner will understand as long as you talk with them and express things openly. And if not then that's okay, and it's not the end of the world. It just means they weren't patient enough to help you through this, or maybe they didn't know what to do. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong if that happens.

SleepingWolf said:
NakedPluto said:

I'm curious if you have any advice or words for those who's chart placements and soul gives them desire for multiple partners? When I think of settling for one girl, it feels very much like being untrue, not because I don't think I can be faithful, but because it's dishonest to myself to say I can only love 1 girl. My chart makes me predisposed for wanting multiple, and I find it hard to think about how this will translate to the future. It's made me feel like a hypocrite in some ways to want multiple girls to be okay with the only man they love being me, but not okay with the reverse.

I question the rational that that's simply more okay for a man to want, or at least there's some guilt around the hypocrisy and I don't know how to alleviate that. And before it's said, it's not simply a sexual fantasy, I genuinely find myself simply being easy to fall for any girl I'd consider a friend and who would want to share their future with me. There's few personality types I don't get along with and would see loving and sharing unique experiences with, so long as they're smart and disciplined enough.

Everyone has its nature, needs and experiences needed to fulfill a desire or consequences. Don't gather so much thought on this and simply listen to what you desire and fullfil it in a positive way for everyone.

I also after 2 years of a relationship woke up in a personal crisis and need for other partners. I cheated and we broke up as I was immature back then. Then I continued with unimportant partners for a few years and pleasured my desires. Now I do not understand it or want it again, I desire a single fruitful relationship. Of course, I personally would never be with someone who doesn't desire and love me exclusively, and I reciprocate this bond, but also being honest when I desire or feel otherwise.

Love and sexual attraction just is and must not be repressed. Want to have sex and also love with many partners, do it simply. But do also understand these actions and how you transform and head into your life.

I think everyone has moments like these and needs that need to be fullfiled, lived fully to be consumed and then moved on.

One of the key reason is to know yourself, know your chart and future influences and make the best out of it. Everyone is also unique and has certain patterns of existence, questions and statements.

Cleaning your soul, as stated in the newly sermon, will clear any deception of yourself, including illusory needs or outcomes of yourself.

NakedPluto said:
SleepingWolf said:
NakedPluto said:

Everyone has its nature, needs and experiences needed to fulfill a desire or consequences. Don't gather so much thought on this and simply listen to what you desire and fullfil it in a positive way for everyone.

I also after 2 years of a relationship woke up in a personal crisis and need for other partners. I cheated and we broke up as I was immature back then. Then I continued with unimportant partners for a few years and pleasured my desires. Now I do not understand it or want it again, I desire a single fruitful relationship. Of course, I personally would never be with someone who doesn't desire and love me exclusively, and I reciprocate this bond, but also being honest when I desire or feel otherwise.

Love and sexual attraction just is and must not be repressed. Want to have sex and also love with many partners, do it simply. But do also understand these actions and how you transform and head into your life.

I think everyone has moments like these and needs that need to be fullfiled, lived fully to be consumed and then moved on.

One of the key reason is to know yourself, know your chart and future influences and make the best out of it. Everyone is also unique and has certain patterns of existence, questions and statements.

Cleaning your soul, as stated in the newly sermon, will clear any deception of yourself, including illusory needs or outcomes of yourself.

It was after serious cleaning in the last few years that these desires cropped up. I didn't believe it quite after looking at certain chart placements that I was liable to cheat, because I've been betrayed like that and wouldn't wish that pain on anyone innocent.

That's why it's of interest to me seeing that I seem to desire multiple personality types and different girls around me, but such a life seems unrealistic, but it's not as if these things didn't happen in the ancient days. But that'd be in a sense comparing myself to very powerful men of the past who could fulfill those relationships.

Cleaning has only reinforced that I seem to want something very rare or hard to obtain. Ideally a relatioship that's exclusive with multiple girls is a reality I'd want to make. The only question is if I can make everyone involved happy, or make it happen in the first place.

SleepingWolf said:
NakedPluto said:
SleepingWolf said:

It was after serious cleaning in the last few years that these desires cropped up. I didn't believe it quite after looking at certain chart placements that I was liable to cheat, because I've been betrayed like that and wouldn't wish that pain on anyone innocent.

That's why it's of interest to me seeing that I seem to desire multiple personality types and different girls around me, but such a life seems unrealistic, but it's not as if these things didn't happen in the ancient days. But that'd be in a sense comparing myself to very powerful men of the past who could fulfill those relationships.

Cleaning has only reinforced that I seem to want something very rare or hard to obtain. Ideally a relatioship that's exclusive with multiple girls is a reality I'd want to make. The only question is if I can make everyone involved happy, or make it happen in the first place.

Harems are a thing, and always have been. It's just that current social norms won't make room for them to exist anymore, and won't acknowledge it as valid. People have placements like this for a reason, and it's totally valid. Not everyone is the same, and there is very likely a lot of females in this world who would also have placements for this and be into this. You know how sometimes a lot of chicks will fight each other to death over the same guy? Well what if they didn't have to? Don't you think there are a lot of women who would love to move into a male celebrity's house as a second or fifth wife, and wouldn't mind sharing? Of course there are women like that. And it's their business and the male's business, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Same thing with the reverse too. One female with multiple guys. You know how sometimes guys just have that one girl they can never get out of their head, and would do anything to be with her? And how no other woman could replace that girl for him, and he just feels this need to have that one specific girl? If he could get along with his male rival and share her, and all 3 of them were into it, then what issue would there be? Again, it's their business. Society has no right to judge that and police it, and restrict it to marriage between 2 only. That just doesn't work for some people.

People with astrological makeup like this are very unhappy in this current society, I think. What's natural to them and their soul is considered taboo and unthinkable. It's not fair.

You don't necessarily need to be a powerful man. Besides, in the first place, you're one of 8 billion+ humans who made their way to the JoS and found the truth. You're doing magick and power meditation to increase your power all the time. Doesn't that make you powerful anyway?

Also, imagine a society where everyone, both males and females, have more than enough excess wealth built up at all times so no one would have to play a provider role for their partner. That would open up a lot of different possibilities for people to explore, and the nature of relationships would be transcendent and change forever. It would no longer be about just surviving together for so many. You get to explore so many different higher aspects of things when you have wealth built up, and even the lower class is wealthy and never has to worry about their next meal. That's how things would progress eventually without the jews robbing our wealth all the time, and without all the curses on everyone in society.

SleepingWolf said:
NakedPluto said:
SleepingWolf said:

You can have multiple female friends, you can also have relationships with many, yet you have to ask yourself where does this head you?

If you are young and desire this kind of sexual nature in your life, it's alright, but it doesn't constitute a base line trait of way to be.

Certain experiences in life can create the illusion or attraction to these things, yet in reality, it is just mistranslation on your part. You may desire friends and a big social persona, yet this is translated as a basic sexual need of manifestation.

So the above comes to psychological reasoning, not of spiritual or related. By experience you'll understand and my only advice to you is to seek beautiful and positive people and experiences. Conclusions and tendencies can be controlled and thought after a thorough life experience.

You should also read HP. Cobra sermon on "animal" drives and related, as it binds with this.

jrvan said:
Harems are a thing, and always have been. It's just that current social norms won't make room for them to exist anymore, and won't acknowledge it as valid. People have placements like this for a reason, and it's totally valid. Not everyone is the same, and there is very likely a lot of females in this world who would also have placements for this and be into this. You know how sometimes a lot of chicks will fight each other to death over the same guy? Well what if they didn't have to? Don't you think there are a lot of women who would love to move into a male celebrity's house as a second or fifth wife, and wouldn't mind sharing? Of course there are women like that. And it's their business and the male's business, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Same thing with the reverse too. One female with multiple guys. You know how sometimes guys just have that one girl they can never get out of their head, and would do anything to be with her? And how no other woman could replace that girl for him, and he just feels this need to have that one specific girl? If he could get along with his male rival and share her, and all 3 of them were into it, then what issue would there be? Again, it's their business. Society has no right to judge that and police it, and restrict it to marriage between 2 only. That just doesn't work for some people.

People with astrological makeup like this are very unhappy in this current society, I think. What's natural to them and their soul is considered taboo and unthinkable. It's not fair.

You don't necessarily need to be a powerful man. Besides, in the first place, you're one of 8 billion+ humans who made their way to the JoS and found the truth. You're doing magick and power meditation to increase your power all the time. Doesn't that make you powerful anyway?

Also, imagine a society where everyone, both males and females, have more than enough excess wealth built up at all times so no one would have to play a provider role for their partner. That would open up a lot of different possibilities for people to explore, and the nature of relationships would be transcendent and change forever. It would no longer be about just surviving together for so many. You get to explore so many different higher aspects of things when you have wealth built up, and even the lower class is wealthy and never has to worry about their next meal. That's how things would progress eventually without the jews robbing our wealth all the time, and without all the curses on everyone in society.

It's certainly nice to imagine the future where the wealth isn't an issue, but in the moment that's just not the world we live in now, and I'll be in my 40s by the time that has a chance of manifesting. I'd want a large family and girls as young as possible. My dream in the end family wise, is to bring and raise many Satanic souls for this world. I want to be the change I want to see in this world, and do the same my mother did for me, giving them all the things I wish I could've grown up with, all the knowledge I have now.

It's certainly not an issue to say I'm clearly more powerful than 99% of the humans on this world, soul wise, I suppose in the end it's just a matter of perspective. I feel as if I need to be something greater, and more I guess "normally desirable" for it to be achievable. At the end of the day, even extraordinary girls like I search for because my standards are as high for myself as they are who I want to around, they want someone that would provide stability and the freedom to live a life that either fulfills them or gives them the chance to be the mother they want to be. Hopefully both.

I suppose it's a perception issue. I don't see myself as having qualities in that sense to outwardly provide for the family that I would want, and I shouldn't have let it get to me. But I was more asking/wondering along Pluto's ideas for love being about freedom.

I know at the end of the day, there are girls who should fit what I desire, so I shouldn't feel guilty about "depriving them" of any freedom. In the end it'll be their choice and should hopefully want such a relationship just as much. I just don't ever want to feel that betrayal again and feel some guilt about maybe inflicting that on others, especially multiple girls I'd grow to care for. I'm just being foolish, I've already set up a spell to bring it to me, so I shouldn't be making myself think about it, and just let it do it's work. I'm just getting antsy lately, at least I have a new schedule to focus on now.

NakedPluto said:
You can have multiple female friends, you can also have relationships with many, yet you have to ask yourself where does this head you?

If you are young and desire this kind of sexual nature in your life, it's alright, but it doesn't constitute a base line trait of way to be.

Certain experiences in life can create the illusion or attraction to these things, yet in reality, it is just mistranslation on your part. You may desire friends and a big social persona, yet this is translated as a basic sexual need of manifestation.

So the above comes to psychological reasoning, not of spiritual or related. By experience you'll understand and my only advice to you is to seek beautiful and positive people and experiences. Conclusions and tendencies can be controlled and thought after a thorough life experience.

You should also read HP. Cobra sermon on "animal" drives and related, as it binds with this.

I understand why you directed me to remind myself of that sermon, my reasoning then reminds the same now. I recognize I have a great lust, but I also want to make use of that. Like I said above, my ideal is to create as large a Satanic Family as I can reasonably afford. There's this part of me that says if I'm capable of it, that it should be done. Not just for myself but for many reasons. If I can create as many "wins" as possible, for my own life, for the world, for the Gods, there's this part of me that feels the need to try, but I have no idea if it's just "the lie I've convinced myself" like I tend to worry about. There's that skeptic in me that's always questioning myself which is hard to silence, and the skeptic that questions that skeptic too. I usually think because of this and meditation that the chance I've created an illusion for myself shouldn't exist.

One of the men who led me to these forums, I don't know if he's here we met over skype, but he told me when I first dedicated years ago "Satanists can have their cake and eat it too". I suppose I'm still abiding by that idea that if I can have something, I should. Whether that's true or not, I just don't know til I find out.

I'll certainly continue seeking only the best people that measure up to my standards, like you said. I have little interest or desire for anyone who'd try to drag me down to their level or slow down my eternal path. My main focus remains the Godhead and creating the world that Satan envisioned. Everything else is second. But if I can have those and a idealistic dream family that's as powerful as I can create it with the Gods help, I'll want that too.

SleepingWolf said:
jrvan said:

It's certainly nice to imagine the future where the wealth isn't an issue, but in the moment that's just not the world we live in now, and I'll be in my 40s by the time that has a chance of manifesting. I'd want a large family and girls as young as possible. My dream in the end family wise, is to bring and raise many Satanic souls for this world. I want to be the change I want to see in this world, and do the same my mother did for me, giving them all the things I wish I could've grown up with, all the knowledge I have now.

It's certainly not an issue to say I'm clearly more powerful than 99% of the humans on this world, soul wise, I suppose in the end it's just a matter of perspective. I feel as if I need to be something greater, and more I guess "normally desirable" for it to be achievable. At the end of the day, even extraordinary girls like I search for because my standards are as high for myself as they are who I want to around, they want someone that would provide stability and the freedom to live a life that either fulfills them or gives them the chance to be the mother they want to be. Hopefully both.

I suppose it's a perception issue. I don't see myself as having qualities in that sense to outwardly provide for the family that I would want, and I shouldn't have let it get to me. But I was more asking/wondering along Pluto's ideas for love being about freedom.

I know at the end of the day, there are girls who should fit what I desire, so I shouldn't feel guilty about "depriving them" of any freedom. In the end it'll be their choice and should hopefully want such a relationship just as much. I just don't ever want to feel that betrayal again and feel some guilt about maybe inflicting that on others, especially multiple girls I'd grow to care for. I'm just being foolish, I've already set up a spell to bring it to me, so I shouldn't be making myself think about it, and just let it do it's work. I'm just getting antsy lately, at least I have a new schedule to focus on now.

I hear you, and I realize how many obstacles there are to this in society right now. The money obstacle is the most difficult obstacle for being able to support a family that large. You would need to have the whole family working to contribute to the household unless you manage to gain a huge amount of generational wealth (which is probably only possible through inheritance or theft right now... or manifesting money over a long period of time with spells). As for being 40, you will look a lot different than the typical 40 year old who never does yoga and has their soul in an atrophy state. Your energy will also be way more attractive to the average human being, and energy attractiveness is probably the most important thing - which you can also do Venus squares for which will also further improve your looks even as you age. Anyway, I was just trying to help you get over the guilt aspect of this because there's nothing wrong with it. Clearly it's a strong soul level desire, and to kill this within you would be to kill a part of you. Imagine trying to do a working to remove this part of your astrology chart, doesn't that seem fundamentally wrong just thinking of it? You have to honor yourself the way you are. If your natural inclination is polygamy then you shouldn't feel bad just because most people in the world right now rigidly conform to monogamy and practically enforce it.

I have big dreams too. Things that used to seem impossible to achieve in a single lifetime right now, but now I feel that I can get what I want. Don't give up on your dreams. Hold on to that goal of yours, keep it in your heart, and gradually pursue it and work towards it. Even if it seems ridiculous some days when you're in a different mood, and even if others would think it's ridiculous and foolish if you told them... it doesn't matter because it's deeply important to you. Honor yourself and believe in yourself. Having doubt because of supposed hypocrisy is useless, and it's just getting in the way of you feeling okay with yourself the way you are. That's why I pointed out examples for why it's normal on both sides of the gender coin for different types of people, and how this sort of thing was normal in the past. You don't need to feel bad or guilty about what you want. It's not like you're desiring something abominable like pedophilia. There are people in the world who will hate you and shame you no matter what you do, even if you suppress desires like this, and you will never be good enough for them. There are also people in the world who will love you the way you are, rather than falling in love with the way they expect you to be, and they will appreciate everything about you. Everyone has matches that they are compatible with astrologically and otherwise.

jrvan said:

I hear you, and I realize how many obstacles there are to this in society right now. The money obstacle is the most difficult obstacle for being able to support a family that large. You would need to have the whole family working to contribute to the household unless you manage to gain a huge amount of generational wealth (which is probably only possible through inheritance or theft right now... or manifesting money over a long period of time with spells). As for being 40, you will look a lot different than the typical 40 year old who never does yoga and has their soul in an atrophy state. Your energy will also be way more attractive to the average human being, and energy attractiveness is probably the most important thing - which you can also do Venus squares for which will also further improve your looks even as you age. Anyway, I was just trying to help you get over the guilt aspect of this because there's nothing wrong with it. Clearly it's a strong soul level desire, and to kill this within you would be to kill a part of you. Imagine trying to do a working to remove this part of your astrology chart, doesn't that seem fundamentally wrong just thinking of it? You have to honor yourself the way you are. If your natural inclination is polygamy then you shouldn't feel bad just because most people in the world right now rigidly conform to monogamy and practically enforce it.

I have big dreams too. Things that used to seem impossible to achieve in a single lifetime right now, but now I feel that I can get what I want. Don't give up on your dreams. Hold on to that goal of yours, keep it in your heart, and gradually pursue it and work towards it. Even if it seems ridiculous some days when you're in a different mood, and even if others would think it's ridiculous and foolish if you told them... it doesn't matter because it's deeply important to you. Honor yourself and believe in yourself. Having doubt because of supposed hypocrisy is useless, and it's just getting in the way of you feeling okay with yourself the way you are. That's why I pointed out examples for why it's normal on both sides of the gender coin for different types of people, and how this sort of thing was normal in the past. You don't need to feel bad or guilty about what you want. It's not like you're desiring something abominable like pedophilia. There are people in the world who will hate you and shame you no matter what you do, even if you suppress desires like this, and you will never be good enough for them. There are also people in the world who will love you the way you are, rather than falling in love with the way they expect you to be, and they will appreciate everything about you. Everyone has matches that they are compatible with astrologically and otherwise.
[/quote]

I think you misunderstood. My guilt wasn't towards societies perception, I couldn't really care about that. The only scenario I care about public perception is if it mattered for my future. If I ended up in some position in the public, that's the only time I can imagine caring about what npcs think. The guilt mainly came experiencing that pain, and knowing how jealous I was/am and hating that betrayal. But talking about it at least helped me figure out where that guilt came from, so I thank you for that. Sometimes I can't think things through without airing them out it seems, so I'm glad to have these forums and pluto for that, I found this thread a couple days after I finally decided to start my love spell, so clearly I needed this, to clear my head. It's rare that I miss things when I analyze myself. The only ones I was concerned for, was any girl I might make fall in love with me. Honestly, I've never really had a problem with that area, when I befriend a girl and grow feelings for them, they've reciprocated each time, and it took me reaching this point a few years ago to realize my own soul had something to do with that. I even made a friend of mine who wasn't even attracted to men fall for me, and well that nearly ruined our friendship before I caught it in time. I mostly worried about doing that to someone and hurting them by accident. I got the sense when that happened that I was clearly subconsciously making them fall for me afterwards. When it comes to empathy, I'm a lot stronger it seems than I realized.

It's annoying sometimes the need to be reminded lessons I've already learned, and simply haven't applied them in all areas. You'd think watching enough anime that have told the lesson of doing the impossible no matter what would set in my mind. I used to tell myself when I first dedicated that "Impossible is just a challenge". I get annoyed how I have to remind myself these things. But the lessons stick more each time at least.

I don't think this was a coincidence that this thread was revived right around me doing a venus square. I even mailed you sometime ago pluto. A very owed late thanks for me seeing this thread just now.

I have had many approach me who had their own standards also of what they found attractive but did not care to put in the effort to return giving that back to any prospects. This is both lazy and selfish.

I am not only working my ass off to tone my body and maintain my hygiene and health, while advancing as a whole but i also go through rigorous cosmetic treatments for my skin all over my body. I have had an inferiority complex my whole life about my looks and my last relationship did not make that easier and decided to do something about that a long time ago...Because i want to attract someone who will want me just as much as i want them. Because lets face it. Unless you want to be basically brother and sister. looks matter sorry snowflakes. Loose weight, shave, fix your hair and skin.

This is what gets people initially interested though. The deep attachment forms after and the latter is very much helped in the romantic and sexual aspects by keeping the first part up. Merging with someone sexually is something not to be taken lightly as you are opening up your soul to that person and are mingling with their energy very deeply. I could never want someone who has ever had or is fine with having casual sex. Sadly they are the majority.

What's more is its the attractive ones that put in all the effort into their looks for just that...while the ones who claim to want anything of substance look like something the cat dragged in.

beauty on the outside and in are important for Love and the first especially for romantic and sexual love. Yet sadly the two almost never are found in one person. The rest has overall compatibility as a priority for the long term haul.

A misconception is that women only want assholes. Sure if they are mentally ill. Truth is its not the "nice guy" attitude that turns them off unless the guy is a doormat....unless they are just not about what is on the outside. I have met assholes attractive on the outside but repulsed me.

I have high hopes for the workings i am doing for this. I feel at this point that i am undeserving. But by my 35th birthday if that right person hasn't come a long I will consider asking for an incubus, depending on how far a long i am with things. No delusions this time. :oops:

SleepingWolf said:
I think you misunderstood. My guilt wasn't towards societies perception, I couldn't really care about that. The only scenario I care about public perception is if it mattered for my future. If I ended up in some position in the public, that's the only time I can imagine caring about what npcs think. The guilt mainly came experiencing that pain, and knowing how jealous I was/am and hating that betrayal. But talking about it at least helped me figure out where that guilt came from, so I thank you for that. Sometimes I can't think things through without airing them out it seems, so I'm glad to have these forums and pluto for that, I found this thread a couple days after I finally decided to start my love spell, so clearly I needed this, to clear my head. It's rare that I miss things when I analyze myself. The only ones I was concerned for, was any girl I might make fall in love with me. Honestly, I've never really had a problem with that area, when I befriend a girl and grow feelings for them, they've reciprocated each time, and it took me reaching this point a few years ago to realize my own soul had something to do with that. I even made a friend of mine who wasn't even attracted to men fall for me, and well that nearly ruined our friendship before I caught it in time. I mostly worried about doing that to someone and hurting them by accident. I got the sense when that happened that I was clearly subconsciously making them fall for me afterwards. When it comes to empathy, I'm a lot stronger it seems than I realized.

It's annoying sometimes the need to be reminded lessons I've already learned, and simply haven't applied them in all areas. You'd think watching enough anime that have told the lesson of doing the impossible no matter what would set in my mind. I used to tell myself when I first dedicated that "Impossible is just a challenge". I get annoyed how I have to remind myself these things. But the lessons stick more each time at least.

I see now. My mistake :)

It sounds like you'll be just fine then. I'm glad I could help out in a small way. You know, there are some astrological placements that seem rather hypocritical in their descriptions, and I guess that's just normal. I think there's a placement that involves wanting devotion, but also hating to have their own freedom violated - or something like that, I don't quite remember. Relationships and astrology are two subjects that I believe are far too complex to be viewed through a lens of common moral expectations. At the end of the day, I suppose it all comes down to how you want to be, and maybe sometimes this can come into conflict with the natal energies. So it's either self acceptance, brute forcing soul level change, or self acceptance and sublimating the chart. Excuse me for rambling.

About getting caught in our thinking - I believe that's totally normal. I'm the same way. Before I met Tabby, I lived entirely in my head, and I would just constantly lose track, outsmart myself, hold too much information upstairs at a time, and it would just get confusing while I tried to sort it out. Having a soundboard helps so much. Having someone who can get you out of your head more often is even better. Fortunately we're all here to be able to help each other with this too when needed.

Oh yeah, I guess I'll mention that sometimes I'll say one of the ideas that was cooking in my head to Tabby, and then it sounds totally ridiculous when I say it out loud compared to when it was in my head. That's always funny.

Shadowcat said:
I don't think this was a coincidence that this thread was revived right around me doing a venus square. I even mailed you sometime ago pluto. A very owed late thanks for me seeing this thread just now.

I have had many approach me who had their own standards also of what they found attractive but did not care to put in the effort to return giving that back to any prospects. This is both lazy and selfish.

I am not only working my ass off to tone my body and maintain my hygiene and health, while advancing as a whole but i also go through rigorous cosmetic treatments for my skin all over my body. I have had an inferiority complex my whole life about my looks and my last relationship did not make that easier and decided to do something about that a long time ago...Because i want to attract someone who will want me just as much as i want them. Because lets face it. Unless you want to be basically brother and sister. looks matter sorry snowflakes. Loose weight, shave, fix your hair and skin.

This is what gets people initially interested though. The deep attachment forms after and the latter is very much helped in the romantic and sexual aspects by keeping the first part up. Merging with someone sexually is something not to be taken lightly as you are opening up your soul to that person and are mingling with their energy very deeply. I could never want someone who has ever had or is fine with having casual sex. Sadly they are the majority.

What's more is its the attractive ones that put in all the effort into their looks for just that...while the ones who claim to want anything of substance look like something the cat dragged in.

beauty on the outside and in are important for Love and the first especially for romantic and sexual love. Yet sadly the two almost never are found in one person. The rest has overall compatibility as a priority for the long term haul.

A misconception is that women only want assholes. Sure if they are mentally ill. Truth is its not the "nice guy" attitude that turns them off unless the guy is a doormat....unless they are just not about what is on the outside. I have met assholes attractive on the outside but repulsed me.

I have high hopes for the workings i am doing for this. I feel at this point that i am undeserving. But by my 35th birthday if that right person hasn't come a long I will consider asking for an incubus, depending on how far a long i am with things. No delusions this time. :oops:

What :shock:
I thought all along that you had a Demon Lover.

You should ask for one. They're so much better than humans :lol:
You'll have the perfect lover in every way. His character and His appearance will be perfect for you and of course He will treat you like His princess and never hurt you. You may be reluctant when it comes to the fact that He will literally be on another planet, but if you feel Him, it won't be a problem for you. I didn't feel my loved ones at the very beginning, but now I feel Them, I hear Them (Their voices are quiet, but at least I hear something) and I feel Their feelings. Orgasm during sex is much more powerful than during sex with a human and no human can satisfy you like that :lol:

MiniMe3388 said:
Shadowcat said:

You'll have the perfect lover in every way. His character and His appearance will be perfect for you and of course He will treat you like His princess and never hurt you. You may be reluctant when it comes to the fact that He will literally be on another planet, but if you feel Him, it won't be a problem for you. I didn't feel my loved ones at the very beginning, but now I feel Them, I hear Them (Their voices are quiet, but at least I hear something) and I feel Their feelings. Orgasm during sex is much more powerful than during sex with a human and no human can satisfy you like that :lol:

I thought for sometime that this was my guardian. I was perceiving things that meant something different, a different manner of closeness.

His character and His appearance will be perfect for you
I don't see how its fair to ask for that when i am nowhere near in a position to give that back. I have a lot to work on. I see a lot of people asking about incubi and succubi and about what they can get from them, but almost never the other way around. Just like on earth this sort of relationship needs to be mutual, but one of this sort is completely sacred and special, deep beyond anything else. There are honestly a good number of people i personally believe probably don't have an astral partner, as many people are fickle and end up faltering and changing their minds about what they want.

A lot do this ritual in haste or delusion. With the untold perception that the Gods have i doubt everyone of these people have received a yes from Satan. Especially for the monogamous ones, i highly doubt they are going to choose to pair with someone who they know sooner or later is going to stop trying to go for them and break it off to go for something more physical. A lot of people don't realize the patience and endurance this takes. On another note, the white race is nearing extinction and i am sure the Gods prefer us especially to find partners and propagate our race. I think the ones in certain situations where this is not possible or there is no one compatible for them would probably be made exceptions for. And i am talking about serious monogamy. (hence why i might consider this when i'm no longer of a safe or ideal child bearing age. I have said my whole life i don't want children but that could change with the right person)

there have been those who have claimed certain delusions in their minds about having poly relationships with the Gods ect, and with another human....saying they didn't care if their partner had something with a Demon but would get jealous if there was another human. Do you know what that implies? That there is a part of them that Thinks of the Demons as less real or not at all. No astral partner would put up with such disrespect. not to mention the idiots claimed to be psychic.

It takes a very special person to be deserving of a Demon this way. I really don't think they come to just anyone. I also don't see how they would want to mingle their energy with someone whose soul is not cleaned properly, and this is many. Its like the spiritual equivalent of having nasty ass gross habits and bad hygiene...all of which turn me off to the extreme. BO, dipping, smoking excessive drinking, drugs, bad breath and teeth and unkempt. No thanks.

Shadowcat said:

Of course looks matter! That's the face you'll have to stare at your whole life lol or for eternity, when you achieve the M.O.

I think a person is everything they are, so appearance, personality and lifestyle all need to be compatible to some degree. Unfortunately, I agree with you that is very hard to find compatible people, especially considering most people's only aim in life nowadays seem to be pure entertainment, which fits with my theory that most are new souls given the extreme level of immaturity. Even Savitar mentioned how kama is the main aim of the youngest, most immature souls.

I wish you the best of luck with your working!

Imagine what would be like not having him around anymore.

If the answer is not positive, then you are ready to start loving.

MiniMe3388 said:

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

Of course looks matter! That's the face you'll have to stare at your whole life lol or for eternity, when you achieve the M.O.

I think a person is everything they are, so appearance, personality and lifestyle all need to be compatible to some degree. Unfortunately, I agree with you that is very hard to find compatible people, especially considering most people's only aim in life nowadays seem to be pure entertainment, which fits with my theory that most are new souls given the extreme level of immaturity. Even Savitar mentioned how kama is the main aim of the youngest, most immature souls.

I wish you the best of luck with your working!

Indeed and i want it to be a face and body, infact a whole being i can be proud of. Thank you :)

Shadowcat said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Shadowcat said:

I thought for sometime that this was my guardian. I was perceiving things that meant something different, a different manner of closeness.

I don't see how its fair to ask for that when i am nowhere near in a position to give that back. I have a lot to work on. I see a lot of people asking about incubi and succubi and about what they can get from them, but almost never the other way around. Just like on earth this sort of relationship needs to be mutual, but one of this sort is completely sacred and special, deep beyond anything else. There are honestly a good number of people i personally believe probably don't have an astral partner, as many people are fickle and end up faltering and changing their minds about what they want.

A lot do this ritual in haste or delusion. With the untold perception that the Gods have i doubt everyone of these people have received a yes from Satan. Especially for the monogamous ones, i highly doubt they are going to choose to pair with someone who they know sooner or later is going to stop trying to go for them and break it off to go for something more physical. A lot of people don't realize the patience and endurance this takes. On another note, the white race is nearing extinction and i am sure the Gods prefer us especially to find partners and propagate our race. I think the ones in certain situations where this is not possible or there is no one compatible for them would probably be made exceptions for. And i am talking about serious monogamy. (hence why i might consider this when i'm no longer of a safe or ideal child bearing age. I have said my whole life i don't want children but that could change with the right person)

there have been those who have claimed certain delusions in their minds about having poly relationships with the Gods ect, and with another human....saying they didn't care if their partner had something with a Demon but would get jealous if there was another human. Do you know what that implies? That there is a part of them that Thinks of the Demons as less real or not at all. No astral partner would put up with such disrespect. not to mention the idiots claimed to be psychic.

It takes a very special person to be deserving of a Demon this way. I really don't think they come to just anyone. I also don't see how they would want to mingle their energy with someone whose soul is not cleaned properly, and this is many. Its like the spiritual equivalent of having nasty ass gross habits and bad hygiene...all of which turn me off to the extreme. BO, dipping, smoking excessive drinking, drugs, bad breath and teeth and unkempt. No thanks.

Of course I worry about appearance, too. I am, after all, with the most beautiful beings I can be with. But many times my loved ones have made it clear that despite my human flaws, I am beautiful to them.
I have a skin disease that causes me to have frequent wounds and blood pouring out of me, and not once have they even paid attention to that.
You worry too much about your appearance. You need to accept yourself. You are certainly a beautiful woman and you probably demand too much of yourself.
I'm not forcing you into such a relationship, but believe me Gods are looking at all eternity, that's why they want to be with humans too, because they are able to see what kind of Gods/Goddesses we will be in the future.
I am not a perfect person, and I have been given this wonderful opportunity to be with my Demon Lovers, so I think a wonderful and gorgeous woman like you could definitely be with some handsome Demon who would fully accept you and want the best for you.
You need to be more spiritually evolved and take such a relationship seriously. You would fully respect your Lover and would want to engage in this relationship seriously, so I don't see any objection to you not getting this opportunity.

MiniMe3388 said:
Shadowcat said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Of course I worry about appearance, too. I am, after all, with the most beautiful beings I can be with. But many times my loved ones have made it clear that despite my human flaws, I am beautiful to them.
I have a skin disease that causes me to have frequent wounds and blood pouring out of me, and not once have they even paid attention to that.
You worry too much about your appearance. You need to accept yourself. You are certainly a beautiful woman and you probably demand too much of yourself.
I'm not forcing you into such a relationship, but believe me Gods are looking at all eternity, that's why they want to be with humans too, because they are able to see what kind of Gods/Goddesses we will be in the future.
I am not a perfect person, and I have been given this wonderful opportunity to be with my Demon Lovers, so I think a wonderful and gorgeous woman like you could definitely be with some handsome Demon who would fully accept you and want the best for you.
You need to be more spiritually evolved and take such a relationship seriously. You would fully respect your Lover and would want to engage in this relationship seriously, so I don't see any objection to you not getting this opportunity.

.....I am pretty sure i just stated that i believe in doing what you just described and have never hinted otherwise. And no offense but i reaallyy don't get that impression from you sincerely so i find it hilarious that you are actually telling me this. :|

Shadowcat said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Shadowcat said:

.....I am pretty sure i just stated that i believe in doing what you just described and have never hinted otherwise. And no offense but i reaallyy don't get that impression from you sincerely so i find it hilarious that you are actually telling me this. :|

I'm sorry

Shadowcat said:

What you can do is accept yourself as you are. Do not feel inferior, you are nothing less than others. Many people just say they are beautiful or pretty, but a lot of things are not true. You don't know what's wrong with other people, so don't feel bad about it.

Many people are attractive on the outside and disgusting on the inside. These things come with personality and are often deceptive. Your writing makes you seem like a nice person, so there's nothing wrong with your insides.

As for how you look or don't look, don't worry about it. That is the worst thing you can do, to worry. Love yourself fully and that will reflect back to people and you won't feel inferior. I should embrace that, I just often let lethargy get the better of me. And that's when posts like "What life is worth?" :D

It's funny, by the way, that people who are supposedly not beautiful (I'm not putting it nicely, but that's how it should be put somehow) are full of self-confidence, even if it's false. People who are beautiful/handsome suffer from a lack of self-confidence.

Note - Beautiful people lack self-confidence most of the time. I just felt I had to write something here .

BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

What you can do is accept yourself as you are. Do not feel inferior, you are nothing less than others. Many people just say they are beautiful or pretty, but a lot of things are not true. You don't know what's wrong with other people, so don't feel bad about it.

Many people are attractive on the outside and disgusting on the inside. These things come with personality and are often deceptive. Your writing makes you seem like a nice person, so there's nothing wrong with your insides.

As for how you look or don't look, don't worry about it. That is the worst thing you can do, to worry. Love yourself fully and that will reflect back to people and you won't feel inferior. I should embrace that, I just often let lethargy get the better of me. And that's when posts like "What life is worth?" :D

It's funny, by the way, that people who are supposedly not beautiful (I'm not putting it nicely, but that's how it should be put somehow) are full of self-confidence, even if it's false. People who are beautiful/handsome suffer from a lack of self-confidence.

Note - Beautiful people lack self-confidence most of the time. I just felt I had to write something here .

There was actually one person i talked to a while back who had serious overt leo emphasis. I am not compatible with fire dominant men at all, especially since most people operate on the lesser octaves of their elements anyways sadly. (with that being said there's fire qualities i really like but am having trouble finding)

This guy approached me like he was the Gods' gift to women and basically though he had to play a players game to get me. I picked up on it right away and it repulsed me. I tried to tell him that i found parts of him attractive to not hurt his feelings. Later when he told me we were better of as friends not a week later or so, i was fine with that. i thought that was long established. Next thing i know fast foward a couple months and he makes this big speech about how hes so out of my league ect when he looked and acted like something the dog shat out. he was also a drug user, mentally ill, and a useless eater on ssi...talk about out of my league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. I have had men who were far more attractive in personality or looks that were interested in me and rejected as well because they were not stable enough or just didn't feel trustworthy.

As for how you look or don't look, don't worry about it. That is the worst thing you can do, to worry. Love yourself fully and that will reflect back to people and you won't feel inferior.

This is well meant but here is the problem with this. While its good to not go overboard, remember we are all following a path to Godhood and becoming the best versions of ourselves in all facets including outward appearance. If people practiced proper eugenics and racial hygiene, significant attractiveness in someone wouldn't be so rare. The above statement here is actually tailored to coddle peoples feelings instead of making them face what they need to better to become better in appearance or otherwise to attract what they want....and sadly this is done most of the time because the latter is harder but is worth it in the long run....because facing ones flaws and reality for a brief moment and realizing you shouldn't be getting a trophy just for "effort", and one actually falls short in something specific, is the hardest and most necessary step to greatness, beauty and health and any manner of self betterment really, akin to an addict realizing and coming to terms with the fact that they have a problem.

This is something all SS need to realize and have the strength for. If you fall short fix it. This is with anything at all. If you find you aren't good enough with anything at all that you want to be in try harder and advance. no muh feelings.

There are ways to bring this to someone however and should be done so using honesty and positive encouragement.

Shadowcat said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Shadowcat said:

There was actually one person i talked to a while back who had serious overt leo emphasis. I am not compatible with fire dominant men at all, especially since most people operate on the lesser octaves of their elements anyways sadly. (with that being said there's fire qualities i really like but am having trouble finding)

This guy approached me like he was the Gods' gift to women and basically though he had to play a players game to get me. I picked up on it right away and it repulsed me. I tried to tell him that i found parts of him attractive to not hurt his feelings. Later when he told me we were better of as friends not a week later or so, i was fine with that. i thought that was long established. Next thing i know fast foward a couple months and he makes this big speech about how hes so out of my league ect when he looked and acted like something the dog shat out. he was also a drug user, mentally ill, and a useless eater on ssi...talk about out of my league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. I have had men who were far more attractive in personality or looks that were interested in me and rejected as well because they were not stable enough or just didn't feel trustworthy.

As for how you look or don't look, don't worry about it. That is the worst thing you can do, to worry. Love yourself fully and that will reflect back to people and you won't feel inferior.

This is well meant but here is the problem with this. While its good to not go overboard, remember we are all following a path to Godhood and becoming the best versions of ourselves in all facets including outward appearance. If people practiced proper eugenics and racial hygiene, significant attractiveness in someone wouldn't be so rare. The above statement here is actually tailored to coddle peoples feelings instead of making them face what they need to better to become better in appearance or otherwise to attract what they want....and sadly this is done most of the time because the latter is harder but is worth it in the long run....because facing ones flaws and reality for a brief moment and realizing you shouldn't be getting a trophy just for "effort", and one actually falls short in something specific, is the hardest and most necessary step to greatness, beauty and health and any manner of self betterment really, akin to an addict realizing and coming to terms with the fact that they have a problem.

This is something all SS need to realize and have the strength for. If you fall short fix it. This is with anything at all. If you find you aren't good enough with anything at all that you want to be in try harder and advance. no muh feelings.

There are ways to bring this to someone however and should be done so using honesty and positive encouragement.

About people who have a strong emphasis of Leo in their chart, from your expirience, do you think they are more lucky in love/have more partners?

All the people I know that have even two planets in Leo had many lovers or they just attract people without being aware of it.

Quel_tizio said:
Shadowcat said:
BrightSpace666 said:

About people who have a strong emphasis of Leo in their chart, from your expirience, do you think they are more lucky in love/have more partners?

All the people I know that have even two planets in Leo had many lovers or they just attract people without being aware of it.

The upsides of leo is they can be very warm and generous and very affectionate and loving. the dowsides is that they are attention whores or can be, and are one of those signs that, with enough emphasis in it can lead towards polygamy imo yes. if they arent poly and there are many attracted to them or if they attract people easy, i would say it is a natural reaction to their charisma and magnatism usually associated with solar and leo energy and just fire in general.

MiniMe3388 said:
Shadowcat said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I'm sorry

I would like a word with you Minimee. I am sure you still have my email? I know you still lurk here..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back