A friend of mine

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Irmin999

A friend of mine

Postby Irmin999 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:34 pm

Greetings,
I know a man that calls upon Michele(archangel).
But he talks a lot about aliens and he is very irritated by the same people that irritate me (vampires, christians etc..)
We give each other a lot of information and he doesn't lie about that,but so I don't know why he calls upon that archangel.
Irmin999

MoonlessNight666

Re: A friend of mine

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Irmin999 wrote:Greetings,
But he talks a lot about aliens and he is very irritated by the same people that irritate me (vampires, christians etc..)
We give each other a lot of information and he doesn't lie about that,but so I don't know why he calls upon that archangel.

He is delusional.

As far as I know mic- has been killed off by one of our own which won them the title of assasin of hell. I dont have it saved where i read it however I am %sure it was a JoS article.Anyone who has the sermon it would be greatly appriciated if u share it

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:10 am

He probably hasnt realized that its a hoax and its a thoughtform that hea calling upon.

I heard of a similar story with a shaman who called on "michael" archangel.

Stay away from those people. And drop the link to exposing christianity from a fake account to him.

Also sounds like youre new. Check out our website, JoyofSatan.org :)

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:43 am

]
MoonlessNight666 wrote:

He is delusional.

As far as I know mic- has been killed off by one of our own which won them the title of assasin of hell. I dont have it saved where i read it however I am %sure it was a JoS article.Anyone who has the sermon it would be greatly appriciated if u share it

Michael was killed by High Priest Lucius. The account of this was stated in his book Ayerpos. It's right on this website http://www.booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:17 am

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
He is delusional.

It was discussed years ago by the clergy, this wasn’t actually a real event. Rather the delusions of a now gone High priest.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:39 am

MoonlessNight666 wrote:

He is delusional.

Wasnt this person delusional himself? A former HP even? Maybe I read it in Ayperos book of posts.

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:07 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:

He is delusional.

Who was that so delusional ??? I have trouble with small thoughtforms and yet there's this. Imagination vs reality is a long journey.

Cleaning yourself from a thoughtform or being doesn't mean it was killed.

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:28 pm

nakedhill wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:

He is delusional.

Who was that so delusional ??? I have trouble with small thoughtforms and yet there's this. Imagination vs reality is a long journey.

Cleaning yourself from a thoughtform or being doesn't mean it was killed.

I probably should have mentioned this was a story shared by a HP mb

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 pm

I don't think that happened as in Michael being killed. I was attacked years after that was talked about by that same thoughtform (note none of these "angels" are even real live beings just thoughtforms) so if someone did do this they have just replaced it. That story sounded like a dream or drug induced vision though and not even real I remember that.