Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incarnation

Irmin

Greetings again.
What do you think about a godly being in a human body?
I was talking with a friend and he pointed that out.

Irmin, Satan and the Gods already have their own physical bodies.

You need to do more studying. Study the joy of Satan website and Satanslibrary.org

A lot of new people aren’t really aware of who Satan and the gods are. They’re the original Pagan Gods. The pagan legends and myths talked of the gods being physical beings who walked the earth before they left to their own planet.

Irmin999 said:
Mmh ok , more info?Like why thats impossible?

Because that makes no sense. Why would gods, who are immortal, incarnate in mortal human bodies? There's no real need for that. It is indeed a delusional idea.

Irmin999 said:
Greetings again.
Why would a God with a perfect Soul and body reincarnate in a human body and start everything again? I mean he would remeber everything because of his perfect and advanced Soul but that still makes no sense.

That your body would be completely fried, as no human body pre-Magnum Opus is capable of handling the full amount of energy a God or Goddess has. It's able to hold angelic and grey possession, since they're nearly neutral in power, meaning they're nearly powerless when compared to a Deity.

Irmin999 said:
Mmh ok , more info?Like why thats impossible?
Why would a God reincarnate in a human body? And the Soul of a God Is so powerful that a Human body cannot keep it. If a soul is too powerful it needs a body that can keep that powerful soul.

Perhaps this thread is a misunderstanding. Maybe Irmin meant a "physical" body. Indeed the Gods do have physical bodies. That;s the whole point of not being of wisppy ghost floating around in the Astral with a boring existence of no food, no rest, no sex. We need a physical body to enjoy immortality. Thus the Magnum Opus. The new body is of a substance beyond our present understanding, but is always described as "physical", "material" and sensual.

Shivachakra said:
The new body is of a substance beyond our present understanding, but is always described as "physical", "material" and sensual.

Gods do have a tangible physical body.

For someone to perform magnum opus, first they have to make their soul immortal, which happens through Kundalini Ascension. After this, when they complete Magnum Opus, the cyclic loop of rebirth and death are broken. Their body's physical imperfections (including mortality) are eradicated. Body is restored to its youthful state and they finally become gods, perfected both physically and spiritually.

Their physical body doesn't become incomprehensible, as far as I've read. Although, their powers and capabilities in various levels do increase beyond our imagination. And they keep growing in potential, till infinity.

The thing is, even if it was possible, why would such an immortal god leave behind his perfected physical body and reincarnate, yet again, as a flawed mortal human? To perform a second magnum opus? I don't think there's a valid reason.

Planet of Liberty said:
However... there is not a immortality perfect. Even if you have an immortal body and soul, you can still be destroyed.
And very difficult that happen a similar thing. Sorry. But why a god it should to take a body inferior such as the our?

There's also the fact that Gods have different levels of advancement of their divinehood. I wouldn't be surprised if some Gods have more resistent bodies than others.

Irmin999 said:
Greetings again.

Yes these kind of stories are found a lot Hinduism
That Vishnu takes birth in the form of human bodies to end evil
But I believe it's a lie

WiseDragon said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings again.
Why would a God with a perfect Soul and body reincarnate in a human body and start everything again? I mean he would remember everything because of his perfect and advanced Soul but that still makes no sense.
Explain that part with remembering everything after death? It seems that you saying that if you manage to perfect your soul enough that gods contact you about magnum opus, then if you somehow get killed, you will still retain memory once you reincarnate? Or do you need to perform magnum opus in order to have ability to retain memory?

Necrorifter said:
WiseDragon said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings again.
Why would a God with a perfect Soul and body reincarnate in a human body and start everything again? I mean he would remember everything because of his perfect and advanced Soul but that still makes no sense.
Explain that part with remembering everything after death? It seems that you saying that if you manage to perfect your soul enough that gods contact you about magnum opus, then if you somehow get killed, you will still retain memory once you reincarnate? Or do you need to perform magnum opus in order to have ability to retain memory?
If you are a God and somehow you get killed, you will remember everything, because Gods have extremely advanced Souls and the memory of its past is there. Humans who are very weak don't have this memory in their Soul, but they can work to remember, but it can be hard.

Necrorifter said:
WiseDragon said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings again.

Past a certain point in advancement, you're able to avoid the memory loss. You don't need to finish the M.O. for that. For the record, I don't know what the point is. I don't remember if it was ever stated plainly in replies and sermons. My assumption is that it has to do either with having a risen kundalini or having completely spiritual immortality. Of course, I might be wrong as that's only an assumption.

WiseDragon said:
Necrorifter said:
WiseDragon said:
If you are a God and somehow you get killed, you will remember everything, because Gods have extremely advanced Souls and the memory of its past is there. Humans who are very weak don't have this memory in their Soul, but they can work to remember, but it can be hard.
I don't know if this can be achived before the Magnum Opus, but it's still very advanced.

Stormblood said:
Necrorifter said:
WiseDragon said:

Past a certain point in advancement, you're able to avoid the memory loss. You don't need to finish the M.O. for that. For the record, I don't know what the point is. I don't remember if it was ever stated plainly in replies and sermons. My assumption is that it has to do either with having a risen kundalini or having completely spiritual immortality. Of course, I might be wrong as that's only an assumption.

I doubt it must be completely spiritual immortality as I believe you need to complete magnum opus to have a perfect soul. My safe bet for point of retain your memory after death is when you are at the point that gods contact you about magnum opus.

Necrorifter said:
I doubt it must be completely spiritual immortality as I believe you need to complete magnum opus to have a perfect soul. My safe bet for point of retain your memory after death is when you are at the point that gods contact you about magnum opus.

The soul becomes immortal before you complete the Magnum Opus. HP Mageson has described two main achiements: the lesser rainbow body (spiritual immortality) and the greater rainbow body (physical immortality.)

From here onward it's a theroy: from a three-body perspective, I think that means that the lesser rainbow body is forged by the union of the causal body and the astral body; then the greater rainbow body would be a fusion between the lesser rainbow body and the physical body. Take it with a grain of salt, but they seem to me logical assumptions.

Stormblood said:
Necrorifter said:

The soul becomes immortal before you complete the Magnum Opus. HP Mageson has described two main achiements: the lesser rainbow body (spiritual immortality) and the greater rainbow body (physical immortality.)

From here onward it's a theroy: from a three-body perspective, I think that means that the lesser rainbow body is forged by the union of the causal body and the astral body; then the greater rainbow body would be a fusion between the lesser rainbow body and the physical body. Take it with a grain of salt, but they seem to me logical assumptions.

That seems a logical assumption to me as well. But didn't gods achieve their physical immortality through genetic technology? I thought I remember one of sermon that it is a bad idea to try to get physical immortality through technology means before you achieve spiritual immortality because by then you will end up cold logical machine just like reptilian gods of Jewish.

Necrorifter said:
Stormblood said:
Necrorifter said:

That seems a logical assumption to me as well. But didn't gods achieve their physical immortality through genetic technology? I thought I remember one of sermon that it is a bad idea to try to get physical immortality through technology means before you achieve spiritual immortality because by then you will end up cold logical machine just like reptilian gods of Jewish.

No, the M.O. leads to physical immortality, not technology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back