Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I messed up something with my chakras

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

I got a small problem which Im not sure how to fix anymore.

For almost a year or 2 now, I've had these emotional spikes which I never had.

I don't know if my Throat chakra need more work, if its open or other chakras need work but my eyes drop tears quiet easily when ever I see something sad or speak some truth to someone. Its really weird because I never had this issues before, I could hardly let drop of tears out in past!

Throat chakra: FUNCTION: Communication, emotional self-expression

Have anyone felt such strange experiences and if so, what did you do to fix it?

Are you working on your soul regularly? If so, these things can happen, where your emotions get stirred. It’s not abnormal, the only thing is if it’s too intense, maybe slow with meditation. If however, you’re not meditating frequently, then that could be the culprit too, inconsistencies and you’ll want to work on a more balanced and consistent routine and you’ll notice things improving. Work on all your chakras daily. Cleaning and empowerment.

If you say something and you have to cry it could be that you're subconciously holding back the tears/frustation/negative feelings that are associated with it.
Speaking up is working as a release point in that case.

Now I don't know about the 'if you see something sad' but I think I'd just call that compassion. And thats human. We're not robots ya know.

I've had similar issues all my life. Although the throat chakra is probably one you should give extra attention too, I've always had these problems when I lacked in my lower chakras. I had the ideas and the truth to speak, but when you don't have the power to manifest it, it can strangle you. Almost like a lack of proper flow, like you have a tank full of information, but the valves are rusted and cannot be moved without breaking, causing the valves to leak. You should work on all of your chakras, empower them, cleanse them, protect them, and take notes on how working on each individually makes you feel overtime, if you don't already do any of that.

Most of that goes without saying, but it's hard to say what to do otherwise without knowing your daily routine.

Thanks for all your replies, I'll have to restart meditation. Actually the problem all started when I was heavily into meditation to the point I got Spiritually attacked by grays I believe. It gotten so bad that my life and job was kinda attached to a small wire. Everything kept falling down and crashing so i stopped meditating until I get my life back on track.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back