Some Random Questions

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Arcadia

Some Random Questions

Postby Arcadia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:20 am

It's almost slightly embarrassing to admit there's still holes in my knowledge, I'm not exactly a newbie to all of this, but hey, I guess this is still a learning process for us all, so I decided to reach out and double check some things before I continued doing what I was doing, so, two queries.

1) I've been working on a proper spell (as in satanas/runes/affirmations, not started during a Void Moon and done on an appropriate sign) for roughly 45 days now, I'm intending to go for the full 90 as it's a rather stubborn problem and it'll take some time before I see the fruits of it working anyway, as it's more or less THE Saturnian problem in my life that I'm trying to break away at. I've managed to do it every day, haven't missed a beat yet, getting it done once every 24 hour period. However, there was a brief period of time a few days ago a rather nasty period of time snuck up on me while I wasn't really paying attention. I tuned my aura of protection best I could and used some affirmations to get my ass through mostly unscathed. It's all coming to an end now, so I guess my question is, would those basic affirmations I was doing upset the more proper spell I've been doing every day for over a month even if I still haven't missed a day? I would totally understand if my workings over those days were less powerful, but I'm more or less asking if my actual working is okay to continue in spite of me putting amounts of energy elsewhere for a short period as well. For all my experience in other affairs I am actually quite inexperienced in more practical magick, amusingly enough.

2) This is a really strange question. As I said in another post, I did not arrive here through "Safe" Satanism. I was raised an Atheist and ultimately converted to Neopaganism when I was an older teenager, then obviously later arriving here. As fate would have it, during my those younger years of mine, I did a dedication ritual, of sorts. It was much like the one demonstrated on the main website, coincidentally. If I can recall my exact words, they were "I dedicate my self to the pagan gods and goddesses of the gentiles, just as I dedicate myself against the abrahamic faiths." I believe at the time I finished it by honoring Jupiter/Zeus and putting a bit of blood at the bottom of the note I was writing it on next to my name before respectfully disposing of it. As I said, it was coincidentally similar to what was demonstrated later on the main website, so I guess I'm wondering if anyone thinks it necessary that I consider re-doing my dedication ritual. My gut instinct says it probably doesn't matter that I was unaware at the time and did not outright use the name "Satan" and instead used the names I was more familiar with at the time, and the main website says that dedication rituals are a one time thing and are binding. But I thought I'd ask people's opinions on whether this dedication ritual is valid enough, because I could re-do it, if other's think it wise. Though as I said, I feel in my gut it was still binding, just something I wanted to double check.

Thanks to whoever answers my questions! It's not really often I need to ask for help with these things, usually I'm in a position to provide more than anything but, I guess there are still a number of holes in my knowledge that need smoothing.

Thanks again!

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Some Random Questions

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:02 pm

1. That doesn't matter much, keep working on it.
2. You already did it and thought it was the same thing when you were doing it so it is the same thing. The actual names said don't matter much because every culture on the planet talked to the same gods and called them some different names. Using a different name for the same person doesn't change what you promised to this person; it is still permanent.

luis

Postby luis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Arcadia wrote:It's almost slightly embarrassing to admit there's still holes in my knowledge, I'm not exactly a newbie to all of this, but hey, I guess this is still a learning process for us all, so I decided to reach out and double check some things before I continued doing what I was doing, so, two queries.

1) I've been working on a proper spell (as in satanas/runes/affirmations, not started during a Void Moon and done on an appropriate sign) for roughly 45 days now, I'm intending to go for the full 90 as it's a rather stubborn problem and it'll take some time before I see the fruits of it working anyway, as it's more or less THE Saturnian problem in my life that I'm trying to break away at. I've managed to do it every day, haven't missed a beat yet, getting it done once every 24 hour period. However, there was a brief period of time a few days ago a rather nasty period of time snuck up on me while I wasn't really paying attention. I tuned my aura of protection best I could and used some affirmations to get my ass through mostly unscathed. It's all coming to an end now, so I guess my question is, would those basic affirmations I was doing upset the more proper spell I've been doing every day for over a month even if I still haven't missed a day? I would totally understand if my workings over those days were less powerful, but I'm more or less asking if my actual working is okay to continue in spite of me putting amounts of energy elsewhere for a short period as well. For all my experience in other affairs I am actually quite inexperienced in more practical magick, amusingly enough.

2) This is a really strange question. As I said in another post, I did not arrive here through "Safe" Satanism. I was raised an Atheist and ultimately converted to Neopaganism when I was an older teenager, then obviously later arriving here. As fate would have it, during my those younger years of mine, I did a dedication ritual, of sorts. It was much like the one demonstrated on the main website, coincidentally. If I can recall my exact words, they were "I dedicate my self to the pagan gods and goddesses of the gentiles, just as I dedicate myself against the abrahamic faiths." I believe at the time I finished it by honoring Jupiter/Zeus and putting a bit of blood at the bottom of the note I was writing it on next to my name before respectfully disposing of it. As I said, it was coincidentally similar to what was demonstrated later on the main website, so I guess I'm wondering if anyone thinks it necessary that I consider re-doing my dedication ritual. My gut instinct says it probably doesn't matter that I was unaware at the time and did not outright use the name "Satan" and instead used the names I was more familiar with at the time, and the main website says that dedication rituals are a one time thing and are binding. But I thought I'd ask people's opinions on whether this dedication ritual is valid enough, because I could re-do it, if other's think it wise. Though as I said, I feel in my gut it was still binding, just something I wanted to double check.

Thanks to whoever answers my questions! It's not really often I need to ask for help with these things, usually I'm in a position to provide more than anything but, I guess there are still a number of holes in my knowledge that need smoothing.

Thanks again!

1. The answer is No, and you can do more than one spell at the time, if you are new i suggest to not to do more than 2-3 spell at the time but It depends on how much energy they take, rising energy (with Satanas or/and raum meditations or/and breathing exercises and yoga) is a must especially if you do more spell because it Will help recharge yourself before the spell.

2. I suggest to do the dedication on the JOS. Don't worry if you are already meditating and doing everything a satanist would do, Father Satan won't get mad if you are doing that and you are still not dedicated but now that you know just do It.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Can someone tell me some runes I can use to empower my aura?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Arcadia wrote:It's almost slightly embarrassing to admit there's still holes in my knowledge, I'm not exactly a newbie to all of this, but hey, I guess this is still a learning process for us all, so I decided to reach out and double check some things before I continued doing what I was doing, so, two queries.

!

If you are doing a money working you shouldn't add any additional affirmations or think/obsess over money because in my opinion, it would weaken the process of engraving the desire onto your soul by reducing the mantras transforming energies through distracting these energies with extra useless material. Though there are some who say that spiritual work can be done 24/7.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:12 pm

Arcadia wrote:

Thanks again!

You should re do the dedication ritual and do educational work and spiritual warfare every day afterwards. I use a VPN to educate traditionalist, nationalist type youtubers who are interested in averting the on going white genocide plot by the Jews. Many of these people are on YouTube and looking for the truth, which means the truth in sanskrit. I do this every day along with the RTRs http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html Go to each link for the mp3s or download the main file which has the mp3 files in them. You need to learn how they are vibrated and afterwards you can keep up with the High Priest (HoodedCobras) RTR schedule.

Doing these two things will get you rank in Hells Army which is really just the white race. The Gods will help you advance.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:03 am

Thank you all for your posts. This has really cleared up the last queries I had about things. I guess it's a good sign if I'm confident in basically every other regard.
To wrap this thread up though, I'll exploit people's kindness one last time, not for an answer really, more just an opinion.

I'm fairly decent at writing affirmations for spells. I'm a freelance writer by trade, I'm skilled with words and making statements work for me. I know energy takes the shortest route, hence why certain statements need a positive charge or an implied time, etc etc. I'm completely confident in all the affirmations I've done, bar this one I've been working on for quite some time. For context, along with other directly circumstance improving spells I've done in the past, I decided to do a working to help ensure that myself and my partner (who is currently living at a distance) ultimately have a better chance at making things work. As I said, this is ontop of previous workings as well along the same focus topic, so don't mind too much if it seems a little general, as the others have been slightly more specific.

"I am ensuring that both me and [partner's name] live a long, happy, comfortable, economically fortunate and secure life together in the real world."

As I said, other workings of mine are more specific, I just felt I needed one to ensure the security of my relationship as well. To explain my logic... Long, happy, comfortable etc all go without saying, simply covering the potential bases. No use being comfortable if circumstances are short lived. No use being long if we aren't comfortable and happy. And so forth. "In the real world" is simple too. Knowing how energy takes the shortest route, I wasn't going to let myself be tricked into letting this spell simply ensure we remain happy in this long distance thing we're currently forced into. To note, I'm doing this affirmation in conjunction with using Fehu, it seemed the most logical rune considering I needed luck for this potential new beginning.

Long story short, my question is simple. I'm simply trying to dispel all doubts over it by asking others if they think, in terms of direction of energy, that the wording of the spell is airtight, and it has nowhere else to go beyond improving our circumstances. That's all. Not asking here if this spells going to suddenly shift the whole world in my favor, just casually making sure the energy is definitely going where I want it to go, improving our longer term circumstances. Making sure energy has no sneaky ways of doing something easier by programming it with the right wording can be a bitch, just needed a third party perspective. If nothing else, I'm good at visualization and keeping the goal in my head when I speak my vibrations/affirmations, so with that in mind, maybe I'm overstressing the affirmation, as my attention during it is purely focused on us when I do it. Better to ask if all looked fine, however, as even just a simple "the affirmation looks fine carry on" answer will more than suffice.

Thank you all again, Gods bless. This'll be my last query, but I really do appreciate the time of day everybody is taken to answer. Beyond having to ask these questions, I'm no dullard. You can make sure I'll be returning the favor by answering others' queries in matters I'm more experienced in to repay the kindess I've been shown here already.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Νίκος wrote:Can someone tell me some runes I can use to empower my aura?

You can do the Aura Empowering meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Here's an animation of it lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJk4qgJr_FY
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Arcadia wrote:Thank you all for your posts...

Dear, you should try writing a bit smaller responses, because if one is short on time, it's difficult to read all this. :/

As for:
"I am ensuring that both me and [partner's name] live a long, happy, comfortable, economically fortunate and secure life together in the real world."
I am not American but I thought "ensure" means that "I am making sure". Why not just say "Me and my [partner's name] live a long, happy... etc" ?
Also, the "in the real world".. hm... I would probably rephrase the last part to "in the physical world". I mean, that would make more sense to me.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:27 am

This meditation takes to long for me so I need something shorter!

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:46 am

Νίκος wrote:This meditation takes to long for me so I need something shorter!

Then do any kind of yoga. Yoga strengthens the aura and the chakras.
- Satan

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:06 am

Arcadia wrote:Thank you all for your posts. This has really cleared up the last queries I had about things. I guess it's a good sign if I'm confident in basically every other regard.
To wrap this thread up though, I'll exploit people's kindness one last time, not for an answer really, more just an opinion.

I'm fairly decent at writing affirmations for spells. I'm a freelance writer by trade, I'm skilled with words and making statements work for me. I know energy takes the shortest route, hence why certain statements need a positive charge or an implied time, etc etc. I'm completely confident in all the affirmations I've done, bar this one I've been working on for quite some time. For context, along with other directly circumstance improving spells I've done in the past, I decided to do a working to help ensure that myself and my partner (who is currently living at a distance) ultimately have a better chance at making things work. As I said, this is ontop of previous workings as well along the same focus topic, so don't mind too much if it seems a little general, as the others have been slightly more specific.

As I said, other workings of mine are more specific, I just felt I needed one to ensure the security of my relationship as well. To explain my logic... Long, happy, comfortable etc all go without saying, simply covering the potential bases. No use being comfortable if circumstances are short lived. No use being long if we aren't comfortable and happy. And so forth. "In the real world" is simple too. Knowing how energy takes the shortest route, I wasn't going to let myself be tricked into letting this spell simply ensure we remain happy in this long distance thing we're currently forced into. To note, I'm doing this affirmation in conjunction with using Fehu, it seemed the most logical rune considering I needed luck for this potential new beginning.

Long story short, my question is simple. I'm simply trying to dispel all doubts over it by asking others if they think, in terms of direction of energy, that the wording of the spell is airtight, and it has nowhere else to go beyond improving our circumstances. That's all. Not asking here if this spells going to suddenly shift the whole world in my favor, just casually making sure the energy is definitely going where I want it to go, improving our longer term circumstances. Making sure energy has no sneaky ways of doing something easier by programming it with the right wording can be a bitch, just needed a third party perspective. If nothing else, I'm good at visualization and keeping the goal in my head when I speak my vibrations/affirmations, so with that in mind, maybe I'm overstressing the affirmation, as my attention during it is purely focused on us when I do it. Better to ask if all looked fine, however, as even just a simple "the affirmation looks fine carry on" answer will more than suffice.

Thank you all again, Gods bless. This'll be my last query, but I really do appreciate the time of day everybody is taken to answer. Beyond having to ask these questions, I'm no dullard. You can make sure I'll be returning the favor by answering others' queries in matters I'm more experienced in to repay the kindess I've been shown here already.

Hey there.

Regarding your affirmation - I have two suggestions for potential improvements:

First off, like brother Light has already mentioned, I would suggest rewording the "I am ensuring that..." part to something like "My partner and me are (permanently)...".
That is because the former wording would suggest you are the one doing all the work to keep the relationship going, whereas the latter wording nicely distributes the energy towards realizing your goal, without you necessarily being the one who does all the work. In my opinion, this would allow the energy to work in a more 'broad' manner, and therefore bring faster (and better) results. And to top it off it would also ensure permanence regarding the results of the working.

Secondly, even though you did include things like 'happy' and 'comfortable', I would still strongly recommend adding "In a positive way for me(/for us)" to your affirmation. To keep it brief, let me just say that I once did a 40 day working without using this in the affirmation, and I ended up having to tediously remove the negative side-effects of it with yet another working afterwards.

With all that being said, keep in mind that these are merely suggestions. If you really are as skilled in visualization as you say you are, then you might even be fine with your affirmation as it is.
Self-sufficiency is an important part of satanism, so the final choice of what to do is up to you. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!