Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incels

nino

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people these days.Those red pill,black pill,mgtow, incel communities seem to grow by the day and their core beliefs is that women are inferior sacks of meat and a man should only deal with them in the most masculine way(which they believe is to treat them like shit). The rest of their bullshit is about Christianity and how going to the church and refraining from sex until marriage is the only way for society to function. I'm really disappointed in their ability to poison the minds of young people out there(also with their youtube bullshit channels). Seems a lot of young men these days are massively frustrated and willing to believe in magic pills that explain them how the world works. By the way, are those incels genetically inferior or just brain dead retards?

They've been dealt a bad hand, true incels I.e. They were born genetically inferior in their body features. I don't think incels would exist if we had Eugenics which weeded out bad Gene's. If a guy literally looks like shit with no jaw and is extremely short and is simply repulsively ugly, why would a woman want anything to do with him.As for the others ,simply a Jewish controlled psyop for weaponizing hatred and frustration, the red pill and mgtow I.e. They are looking at the symptoms of Jewish society and directing their hate towards women while in reality the hate should be directed at jews who created this reality.

Jack said:
They've been dealt a bad hand, true incels I.e. They were born genetically inferior in their body features. I don't think incels would exist if we had Eugenics which weeded out bad Gene's. If a guy literally looks like shit with no jaw and is extremely short and is simply repulsively ugly, why would a woman want anything to do with him.As for the others ,simply a Jewish controlled psyop for weaponizing hatred and frustration, the red pill and mgtow I.e. They are looking at the symptoms of Jewish society and directing their hate towards women while in reality the hate should be directed at jews who created this reality.

Initially your description of "true incels" was what the little movement was supposed to be about. It was actually started by some female with similar issues who has since distanced herself from the whole thing, and was supposed to be about not letting being single destroy your sense of self-worth. That, yes, it sucks being alone and having difficulties finding a person, but it shouldn't just demolish your self-esteem and have you telling lies about yourself that are simply untrue.

Now, of course, it's as what's been stated. Highly political, typically in a libertarian direction, with any expression of emotion other than anger being seen as feminine and therefore the worst possible thing. Their solution to Jewish degeneracy is adherence to Jewish tenets, thus making their entire manifesto (of which the MGTOWs actually wrote.) the epitome of "create problem, provide solution."

What sucks is, maybe just maybe, their minds which are invested in these topics, could be steered in a constructive direction. But this is blocked by their violent stubbornness. You could have every God personally explain and demonstrate to them why and how women/gays/feminine men/etc. are not inherently degenerate, harmful people - and they would categorically plug their ears and shake their heads, refusing to ever accept that you can have these things in a healthy, functioning society. Because nope. Those things are evil and anyone who tells them otherwise is obviously telling a deliberate lie. And me personally, I just can't communicate with people who have that sort of mindset without becoming extremely enraged. Hopefully the rest of you have more productive exchanges with them.

nino said:
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people these days.Those red pill,black pill,mgtow, incel communities seem to grow by the day and their core beliefs is that women are inferior sacks of meat and a man should only deal with them in the most masculine way(which they believe is to treat them like shit). The rest of their bullshit is about Christianity and how going to the church and refraining from sex until marriage is the only way for society to function. I'm really disappointed in their ability to poison the minds of young people out there(also with their youtube bullshit channels). Seems a lot of young men these days are massively frustrated and willing to believe in magic pills that explain them how the world works. By the way, are those incels genetically inferior or just brain dead retards?

It's male version of feminism that was probably made by some kike goblin who got upset because some pretty girl didn't want to be controlled by his ugly rat ass.

Question is, if you ''weed'' out the gene pole you do weed out their soul existence with it correct? Otherwise the sould wouldn't have to do anything with the genes, but it does.
Also how future eugenics would not weed out anyone literally?
Would later on just people live on different planets based on their genetic quality?
I simply dont comprehend this.

nino said:

It's just spite in a lot of cases. Bitter resentment.. I've come across one of those red pill channels and I felt like it was a spell to curse my life. In my life I've personally never experienced any of the things these people complain about.. or maybe I have but it was never significant enough to prove to be a setback in my life. It's not hard to make friends or get a girlfriend or get laid. There are ideas being sold to people of how "things work". How "women are," "how THIS works, how THAT works, what people are like, etc" everyone is different... if we for a minute picture the male and female genders as, within themselves, being divided into one of two categories - highly socially successful, and "not".. we can see it exists on both sides. While some men are being sold on the idea that women don't want them unless they're 6'2 with a 9" dick and abs and money, I think many girls and young women are getting similar programming about how they're ugly and worthless. I see sad people everywhere. Honestly I feel like most girls have some body issues, or something of a similar nature. There are plenty of girls out there that would be happy to be appreciated and loved by ANYONE. Love (attraction) for me is an energy I can feel when I am around certain people.. it's not based on looks.

A lot of people feel like they're not good enough. I don't even think this is a natural phenomena - I think it's instead, something that is instated by media and certain people. Don't ever believe those ideas and try to stay away from people or ideas or places that have the energy contained in those ideas. It's so sick and disgusting, I feel the need to cleanse myself just from talking about it. I don't accept that into my life.

Jack said:

I agree most of what you said here. I don't support eugenics though.

These "men" have no self respect so instead of bettering themselves which would improve their chances with the opposite sex dramatically they waste time playing victim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back