Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel like I am going to die.

Alek666

I have seen something terrible I have stopped doing all meditations. I am scared, I did a mudra that raja choudhray explained that stops anxiety, but this bothers me so much that I can't even not have anxiety. I am in pain moaning and groaning from nausea for about 2 weeks. I wake up freak out almost instantly. I just feel like I'm going to die. the only thing that keeps me normal is a beer all of the time, and I cry. Why do the gods come to me at the most unnecessary times and call on me to make a comment. But when I need help I am groaning for basically, two weeks and don't get the help I need. It starts to make me upset. Please help me everyone, I cannot do this alone. Obviously I am too scarred and anxious to go to the doctor. The information I need is an occult mind wipe which is stated under the witchcraft title on our joy of satan site in the second paragraph https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Witchcraft.html.

Maybe do not do weird mantra found on the internet(?), the only thing that i can say is stop doing this mantra, start doing even just affirmation if you can't do mantra (in the right astrological day if you can) to heal yourself from this and go see a Doctor.

satanichonor said:
I have seen something terrible I have stopped doing all meditations. I am scared, I did a mudra that raja choudhray explained that stops anxiety, but this bothers me so much that I can't even not have anxiety. I am in pain moaning and groaning from nausea for about 2 weeks. I wake up freak out almost instantly. I just feel like I'm going to die. the only thing that keeps me normal is a beer all of the time, and I cry. Why do the gods come to me at the most unnecessary times and call on me to make a comment. But when I need help I am groaning for basically, two weeks and don't get the help I need. It starts to make me upset. Please help me everyone, I cannot do this alone. Obviously I am too scarred and anxious to go to the doctor. The information I need is an occult mind wipe which is stated under the witchcraft title on our joy of satan site in the second paragraph https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Witchcraft.html.

Hypnosis, in this case self-hypnosis, can be used to make you forget memories. I know that to be true but I don't know how it would be done.

What is it that you've seen and why are you afraid of a doctor? You feel sick - where is the pain coming from? I can understand you have a problem but I cannot very well understand much about it. You'll get better, I'm sure.

I remember that I was in a similar situation over a year ago. Every day I had anxiety attacks and sometimes panic attacks. You must do void meditation. In my case, when the anxiety attack was approaching, I did this: inhale for 4, hold breath for 4 and calmly exhale. You can also say: "I am safe. Everything is fine." Try to avoid stressful situations and do what you like to do. You can drink beer occasionally but not in this case. I know exactly how you feel and I can tell you - you won't die. You are strong, remember that. I know you can do it and Gods too. The Gods know that you will overcome this and become stronger. You must trust them. Good luck! :D :D

Just go to a doctor and stop drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage. Also start cleaning and building an AoP again.

You don't need Gods to have common sense...

This could be part of the attacks that've been going on lately.

I've experienced something like this recently, but not so such an extent.

Take it slow getting back into your routine, but as a must you should immediately start doing the Final RTR again (even just one rep of each letter), do Returning curses 1 & 2, and if you can, do Yoga. On top of this restart your void meditation.

I hope this has helped, hang in there!

I've experienced something similar. I don't think wiping your memory would help down the line. I'm curious as to what exactly you've seen that upset you so badly..
As for me, I witnessed a lot of death and abuse of humans and animals. I used drugs to escape the reality of these things. At some point, the most unbearable feeling was to be without the gods and to be addicted to the drugs.
Once I was ready to move on, I called upon Satan for help in getting things straightened out. It was one of the most difficult things I've experienced. Waking up with panic attacks, random pains, maybe you're feeling pain in the heart chakra or chest, literally feeling like you'll die if something isn't done to help you. The gods care about us. If you're serious about helping yourself, they should be willing to help.
Cleansing should be a main priority. You may also want to consider a freeing the soul working. A good date for that is coming up, if you need the link you can let us know here and someone will provide it.

When you fuck something up in your life and have no desire to learn why it happened, how to fix it, and how to prevent it from happening again, then don't go whining to the Gods about it. The issue lies in yourself. In you. So man up and fix yourself instead of blaming the Gods for not doing your own work for you.

Go to a doctor.

Laying off the alcohol would be a great start. Alcohol destroys your liver and decreases your intelligence. (other than tasting foully, beer tastes like water + piss) By stopping meditation, you also dramatically lowered your immune defences and healing speed. See a doctor.

luis said:
Maybe do not do weird mantra found on the internet(?), the only thing that i can say is stop doing this mantra, start doing even just affirmation if you can't do mantra (in the right astrological day if you can) to heal yourself from this and go see a Doctor.

He said a mudra, not a mantra.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
(other than tasting foully, beer tastes like water + piss)
How do you know what piss tastes like? :roll:

It's an hyperbole. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
You always seem so serious, that I never expected you to say something unless you know by your own experience that it is 100% true. So I didn't expect you to exaggerate. :lol:

Stormblood said:

You always seem so serious, that I never expected you to say something unless you know by your own experience that it is 100% true. So I didn't expect you to exaggerate. :lol:
He’s actually a cutie of a boy :lol:

Stormblood said:
Laying off the alcohol would be a great start. Alcohol destroys your liver and decreases your intelligence. (other than tasting foully, beer tastes like water + piss) By stopping meditation, you also dramatically lowered your immune defences and healing speed. See a doctor.

luis said:

He said a mudra, not a mantra.
Is alcohol that bad even if you drink once a month or less?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is alcohol that bad even if you drink once a month or less?

I'm not a physician, which means I'm not knowledgeable enough to give you what I'd call a satisfying answer. From what I know from high school biology, research and experience is that alcohol "melts" the myelin sheath, which is a layer that protects and feeds our nerves. The amount of damage relies on these three questions:

• How much alcohol do you drink the time you drink it?
• What degree of alcohol are you drinking?
• How often do you drink alcohol?

Prolonged use leads to sustained damage which becomes permanent over time, meaning if you don't give your organs (liver and brain) the necessary time to heal and adjust back to good health. Recent research correlates it to decrease in intelligence, which is evident in those who abuse it.

For better, more detailed information it's better to ask Centralforce and HPS Shannon. I assume that rare use in minimum quantities is mostly "fine". I prefer not to drink because:

1. I only like the taste of apple and honey cider, mead and sweet wines.
2. I consider it all poison.
3. The only time I abused it in the past, it had a strong tamasic effect on me and I didn't like that effect at all.
4. It's yin in nature, similar to other poisons like psychoactive drugs. I hate yin imbalances.

Stormblood said:

Yeah, I'm generally serious. I have my moments of hilarity once in a while. Anyway, this topic is not about me xD

i dont know if this will work but use the mantra AUM which deals with the mind and ask for a perfect mental state of conciousness.AUM deals with the mind body which controls both the the emotional and physical body so it may be a good idea.always say to yourself 'i am well'.
that is number one.

number two is to stop thinking of it,don't even think that there is something bothering you.something does not exist until you focus your mind on it,so if you stop focusing your mind on something and feeding it in time it will die out.same thing goes with spirit and black magic attacks.
focus on positive things and let negative things die out.

i dont know if this will work but use the mantra AUM which deals with the mind and ask for a perfect mental state of conciousness.AUM deals with the mind body which controls both the the emotional and physical body so it may be a good idea.always say to yourself 'i am well'.
that is number one.

number two is to stop thinking of it,don't even think that there is something bothering you.something does not exist until you focus your mind on it,so if you stop focusing your mind on something and feeding it in time it will die out.same thing goes with spirit and black magic attacks.

that is number one.

Shael said:
When you fuck something up in your life and have no desire to learn why it happened, how to fix it, and how to prevent it from happening again, then don't go whining to the Gods about it. The issue lies in yourself. In you. So man up and fix yourself instead of blaming the Gods for not doing your own work for you.

Go to a doctor.
I know why because of my curiosity, other than I am understanding what you're say shael, it was just painful. This was my bodys reaction to these things. I am a bit better now just so you know.

Nama Enki said:
that is number one.

Thank you Nama that did help.

satanichonor said:
Shael said:

Go to a doctor.
I know why because of my curiosity, other than I am understanding what you're say shael, it was just painful. This was my bodys reaction to these things. I am a bit better now just so you know.
The whole post was an insult, Stop blaming your pride feels on me. Every body goes through something in their life. Like your not going to go through immune problem or depression in your life which is low energy usually, yes. But it can relate to other things in a persons life experiences.
How about you shut your keyboard mouth and not tell me to stop whining. This is almost like the time I smoked too much tobacco and all my joints hurt so bad that I was just laying there in pain. Is there anything I could do about it probably, with herbs did I have them, obviously not. There was nothing I could do.
That's my fault too? No shit. I was just having a good time.
Look I didn't fuck anything up in my life it wasn't my actions it was someone else, that I seen do terrible terrible things. So that is my human reaction I feel sick. Sorry I have to be manly manly manly like every man shael, which I believe is unhealthy anyway. That is just not me, because I do have a feminine side. How to fix it I am still trying to figure out as get the hell out of my memory, that was my question.
Of course I have to put in work I never expected anything done for me, I just wanted help! You are obviously jumping to conclusions.
You don't know what I was going through groaning in bed in pain for 2 weeks and you basically want to call me out put me on the hotseat and put me down.

satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:
Shael said:

Go to a doctor.
The whole post was an insult, Stop blaming your pride feels on me. Every body goes through something in their life. Like your not going to go through immune problem or depression in your life which is low energy usually, yes. But it can relate to other things in a persons life experiences.
How about you shut your keyboard mouth and not tell me to stop whining. This is almost like the time I smoked too much tobacco and all my joints hurt so bad that I was just laying there in pain. Is there anything I could do about it probably, with herbs did I have them, obviously not. There was nothing I could do.
Look I didn't fuck anything up in my life it wasn't my actions it was someone else, that I seen do terrible terrible things. So that is my human reaction I feel sick. Sorry I have to be manly manly manly like every man shael, which I believe is unhealthy anyway. That is just not me, because I do have a feminine side. How to fix it I am still trying to figure out as get the hell out of my memory, that was my question.
Of course I have to put in work I never expected anything done for me, I just wanted help! You are obviously jumping to conclusions.
You don't know what I was going through groaning in bed in pain for 2 weeks and you basically want to call me out put me on the hotseat and put me down.
To man up doesn't mean to ignore your feelings and emotions and become a toxic shallow person, it means to face your problems and ignoring them and stop giving the blame to others. In this post You literally say that you're not to blame for having a good time and smoking a lot of tobacco...WTF? If you're easily infuencable by others it's your fault not theirs. Stop giving the blame to others, it's just pathetic.

satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:
Shael said:

Go to a doctor.

Nobody blames you for anything. I know that this period you are going through is very difficult and we are here to help you. We are your family. You may have misunderstood the message from Shael. He didn't want to write anything wrong. Shael just wants you to become stronger. Everything is fine.

satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:
Shael said:

Go to a doctor.
I haven't seen hardcore trolling like this in a while.

Jack said:
satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:

I need help. This is hardcore trolling? People have emotions, Jack. I'm serious.
It's sick to actually know that you laughed at what I said (probably), when I am lying in bed for two weeks in pain there is nothing exactly wrong with my reaction that proves it's a reaction to how I really felt.
As I have seen in myself time and time again I know what manning up is, so this is not like a post uhm i'm car sick I need help, neither is this something that is absolutey trolling/funny I just wanted help because it would not end.
I guess someone that comes back from Vietnam shaking is also trollinghardcore or Germans that happened too.

I am trolling this is equal to him being one of the hippies that throw stuff at the Vietnam vets when they come back home.
Which this actually did happen.
Help your people, not say they are trolling because they are traumatized.

MiniMe3388 said:
satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:

Nobody blames you for anything. I know that this period you are going through is very difficult and we are here to help you. We are your family. You may have misunderstood the message from Shael. He didn't want to write anything wrong. Shael just wants you to become stronger. Everything is fine.
Thank you I don't like being on the defensive I want to like everybody. As expected noone is going to completely understand every situation and that is okay.

satanichonor said:
Shael said:

Go to a doctor.
edit* because of security

Stopping the practices causes problems and can make you open to negative forces. You have an anxiety issue and your drinking beer to self medicate is making you worse off. That is probably why you feel horrible your hung over all the time. And also depresses your energy field and alcohol is a depressant and makes things worse.

Stop drinking alcohol and start with meditations you need to clean your soul daily and you can try the sun square or sun mantra on its own daily with this. Do pranayama like alternative nostril breathing. And keep up a daily meditation practice. If your anxiety issue are still there if you go to doctor make sure to research the effects of any medication they want to give you. You need to know what your taking. And go from there. It can also be things like the need to take vitamins as well.

satanichonor said:

Jack said:
satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:

I genuinely hope it is trolling, cause I can't imagine what this person would've had to be thinking to write this in a serious manner.

Arin said:
Jack said:
satanichonor said:

I genuinely hope it is trolling, cause I can't imagine what this person would've had to be thinking to write this in a serious manner.
Unfortunately, not. I'm sorry. I was serious, though I am getting better.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This sounds like a medical condition and lack of care. Not sure about the mantra you mention, never heard of it.
Medical condition yes lack of care could be the alcohol got out of hand I really am pretty sure I am just done drinking forever, I would rather have some juice and detox off of juice or something like that, I like doing that. I really love to take care of myself and to that I am not to the best of my ability is not okay. Thanks much.

satanichonor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This sounds like a medical condition and lack of care. Not sure about the mantra you mention, never heard of it.
Medical condition yes lack of care could be the alcohol got out of hand I really am pretty sure I am just done drinking forever, I would rather have some juice and detox off of juice or something like that, I like doing that. I really love to take care of myself and to that I am not to the best of my ability is not okay. Thanks much.
Well... On second thought, I like alcohol. As long as your not lazy I think that all alcohol intake is fine. To do what you want is the point in satanism.

satanichonor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyway the only way to get over this is with strength yeah, no shit. Really state of mind we all know that being here.
I thought I could just get rid of it just being basically which was dumb fucking dumb. I change my mind alot. I know how to heal myself, as I have in almost a day or rather for at least a day. Power is a funny thing it's just incredible I guess you end up doing things with it you thought you never could. Like when I opened up my astral vision. So this is where I doubted myself. As understood here. I am making it more than what it is.

satanichonor said:
I have seen something terrible I have stopped doing all meditations. I am scared, I did a mudra that raja choudhray explained that stops anxiety, but this bothers me so much that I can't even not have anxiety. I am in pain moaning and groaning from nausea for about 2 weeks. I wake up freak out almost instantly. I just feel like I'm going to die. the only thing that keeps me normal is a beer all of the time, and I cry. Why do the gods come to me at the most unnecessary times and call on me to make a comment.
Why do the gods come to you in the most unncessary times maybe because you are not the only one reading the natal charts which are still pretty broad and wide scoped. They sense a negative or destuctive energy coming to you . That is the reason you should listen to them ALWAYS.
Take care . These are tough times . All of us are getting attacked . No Weakness.
Hail Satan
Hail Gods Of Hell

satanichonor said:
I have seen something terrible I have stopped doing all meditations. I am scared, I did a mudra that raja choudhray explained that stops anxiety, but this bothers me so much that I can't even not have anxiety. I am in pain moaning and groaning from nausea for about 2 weeks. I wake up freak out almost instantly. I just feel like I'm going to die. the only thing that keeps me normal is a beer all of the time, and I cry. Why do the gods come to me at the most unnecessary times and call on me to make a comment.
Why do the gods come to you in the most unncessary times maybe because you are not the only one reading the natal charts which are still pretty broad and wide scoped. They sense a negative or destuctive energy coming to you . That is the reason you should listen to them ALWAYS.
Take care . These are tough times . All of us are getting attacked . No Weakness.
Hail Satan
Hail Gods Of Hell

satanichonor said:
satanichonor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well... On second thought, I like alcohol. As long as your not lazy I think that all alcohol intake is fine. To do what you want is the point in satanism.

To be wise is the point in Satanism, actually. Doing something that you know creates holes in your aura, poisons your liver and damages your brain (lowering your intelligence) is not wise, mature or Satanic. It's reckless. Still you're free to do it anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back