Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Past life memories and other

I decided to write something else other than the posts that is frequently mentioned in the forums these days. Continuing on my power meditations and just being made aware.

I must admit, even as a kid, there was things I was strongly drawn to. One of the things I was drawn to was of course Dragons, and knights as well as royalty. I ALWAYS felt it was wrong to "slay the dragon" rather than working with it. I remember a long time ago of doing a past life regression. I was a warrior (or perhaps a knight?) , I recall on a stormy day of fighting against something. I always felt like it was my future calling as well. But as a kid I had an imaginary "Friend" that was a lion (a solar symbol).

But that is not what I want to emphasize, when I was growing up I had an usual belief I was supposed to be of a royal stock, but in this life I kept encountering so many obstacles in my way. I am aware though sometimes people want to be someone important in a past life But all these things I summed up to something.

Solar race from the hyperborean realm? Olympian? That clearly says I have a GD and probably other other ascended beings that could be my ancestors. I always had a strength, stubborn as hell as well as headstrong (according to my astrology chart),a lot of fire and air element, more fire than air.

I done a lot of work on numbers, on myself. I recall also dreaming of 441 the year that st. Patrick murdered druids and this was the time I was involved Morrighan (still unsure if she is my primary GD). Then I would keep getting a series of dreams of her. I been through a lot of crap in my lifetime. When I look at my life now, compared to that when I was a kid. I know we as SS have enemies. I know this first hand because my mother shared a story about a few months before getting pregnant with me, she saw a ufo at a family reunion. Maybe this was an attack to keep a former life SS from being born? And then ironically born on mother's day, my mom had complications, I was a sickly near-death baby and my mom was fainting, due to stress and attempted suicide. I was suppose to be born-male, I have the male chromosomes unfortunately a cycle didn't complete for me to be born full male but biologically as a I got older I started to display male traits like height, bone structure and my brain is literally is "male." With that kind of complication, my soul is male. Unfortunately that is hard for people to swallow, I am not even sure the term "transsexual" even applies to me anyway because I just tell people I am a dude. End-of-story. My condition isn't just psychological it is biological. My point I am making my soul is male and because we reincarnate as the same gender. Then you know the complicated nature I face.

Anyway as far as past life concerned, I am aware that during the "golden age" when humans were gods. I could have swore I was of that in a past life, and for some reason I fell, spiritually degenerated aka attacked which currently at the moment I am working on regenerating via work. If I had to guess where it came from, I know it was during the Mabonign and Arthurian cycle when the attacks started to happen and we fell into the "silver, bronze and then iron age".

As I say, I have an old soul, young and merry at heart, and crazy as fuck. Crazy in a good fun goofy way. Ha...

Not having a sense of humor would suck that is for sure.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I decided to write something else other than the posts that is frequently mentioned in the forums these days. Continuing on my power meditations and just being made aware.

I must admit, even as a kid, there was things I was strongly drawn to. One of the things I was drawn to was of course Dragons, and knights as well as royalty. I ALWAYS felt it was wrong to "slay the dragon" rather than working with it. I remember a long time ago of doing a past life regression. I was a warrior (or perhaps a knight?) , I recall on a stormy day of fighting against something. I always felt like it was my future calling as well. But as a kid I had an imaginary "Friend" that was a lion (a solar symbol).

But that is not what I want to emphasize, when I was growing up I had an usual belief I was supposed to be of a royal stock, but in this life I kept encountering so many obstacles in my way. I am aware though sometimes people want to be someone important in a past life But all these things I summed up to something.

Solar race from the hyperborean realm? Olympian? That clearly says I have a GD and probably other other ascended beings that could be my ancestors. I always had a strength, stubborn as hell as well as headstrong (according to my astrology chart),a lot of fire and air element, more fire than air.

I done a lot of work on numbers, on myself. I recall also dreaming of 441 the year that st. Patrick murdered druids and this was the time I was involved Morrighan (still unsure if she is my primary GD). Then I would keep getting a series of dreams of her. I been through a lot of crap in my lifetime. When I look at my life now, compared to that when I was a kid. I know we as SS have enemies. I know this first hand because my mother shared a story about a few months before getting pregnant with me, she saw a ufo at a family reunion. Maybe this was an attack to keep a former life SS from being born? And then ironically born on mother's day, my mom had complications, I was a sickly near-death baby and my mom was fainting, due to stress and attempted suicide. I was suppose to be born-male, I have the male chromosomes unfortunately a cycle didn't complete for me to be born full male but biologically as a I got older I started to display male traits like height, bone structure and my brain is literally is "male." With that kind of complication, my soul is male. Unfortunately that is hard for people to swallow, I am not even sure the term "transsexual" even applies to me anyway because I just tell people I am a dude. End-of-story. My condition isn't just psychological it is biological. My point I am making my soul is male and because we reincarnate as the same gender. Then you know the complicated nature I face.

Anyway as far as past life concerned, I am aware that during the "golden age" when humans were gods. I could have swore I was of that in a past life, and for some reason I fell, spiritually degenerated aka attacked which currently at the moment I am working on regenerating via work. If I had to guess where it came from, I know it was during the Mabonign and Arthurian cycle when the attacks started to happen and we fell into the "silver, bronze and then iron age".

As I say, I have an old soul, young and merry at heart, and crazy as fuck. Crazy in a good fun goofy way. Ha...

It's certainly possible to reincarnate as the opposite gender. Under vaguely what circumstances, we could all generalize it has to do with the energy you manifest in this lifetime. I hope your situation with this doesn't prevent you from being happy. I've been learning lately that it makes no sense to worry about what I don't have, and instead the only thing that does make sense is to fully seat myself in what I do have and use and explore that to my best ability in this lifetime. Sorry if you already know this. I'm not familiar with some of the terminology you used so I don't have much else to say, but it sounds like you know what you're doing.

Be well.

retrograde said:

It's certainly possible to reincarnate as the opposite gender. Under vaguely what circumstances, we could all generalize it has to do with the energy you manifest in this lifetime. I hope your situation with this doesn't prevent you from being happy. I've been learning lately that it makes no sense to worry about what I don't have, and instead the only thing that does make sense is to fully seat myself in what I do have and use and explore that to my best ability in this lifetime. Sorry if you already know this. I'm not familiar with some of the terminology you used so I don't have much else to say, but it sounds like you know what you're doing.

Be well.

Which terminology are you talking about? Is English not your first language?

Yeah, I am generally very happy but I am not perfect per se. I have shared this story before on this forum a while back. The reason why I shared this story, was to point out, according to what I know, we reincarnate as the same biological sex. That's what is taught here in the forums.

If we reincarnate as the same biological sex and gender (masculine or feminine, etc.), then it's pretty clear in my past life of what I was.

retrograde said:

Be well.

Actually, soul has sex, as it has race and other attributes. Therefore, male will always reincarnate as male, and female will always reincarnate as female. Soul rejects inhabiting wrong body (naturally).

Cool to Read this. All of this stuff is very interesting. I am an old soul too. Just love yourself for who you are. Me personally when I was young I sensed energy and was drawn to anything on Spirituality and things.

With that said I don't yet remember all my lives unless something triggers a memory like one time I was watching something on the Inquisition. I was laying there kind of passed out and say myself hiding out in this dark hut with a dirt floor next to a woman that was dressed like a nun. I was talking with her about meditations and how we knew we would have to die soon. Another time I had a dream where people had like these torches and they were surrounding me and in some public place they tied me to this steak and hoisted it up and started burning some fire underneith it there were people screaming "burn the witch"

Hmm anyways I worked through all this there is no trauma in it I actually kind of miss the secret meetings and rituals where we did spiritual things in that life.

That is one example of more detailed things I saw in a past life. So this is how I know I was into Spiritual things for awhile.

That is one life I remember more clearly. Other than that the more recent ones. Thought you might be interested. I kind of remember my more recent ones way better. Than the ancient ones other than I get stuff about being in Egypt and I strongly have that energy as even others have stated but I don't know who I was. My most recent past life I have a pretty good handle on enough details that if I could find an article in the area I believe I lived in featuring someone that died in like a house fire from a furnace like I saw in Meditatation (this is interesting cause I always was terrified of being in basements near furnaces when I was younger and I constantly worried about them exploding) I could probably figure out who I was but in that life at least it wasn't anything important but at least it would be a cool thing to know.

I know there are some people who claim they are this or that person or whatever but really the thing about it is they can decieve themselves or hook into memories from the mass mind eaisly I would like to know but I will admit I don't all I do know is this society is very different than the ancient times or even a couple centuries ago and I know I was a lot happier before now.

But I have decided to try to make the best out of it and do what I can and try to make friends anyways and am working on that and eventually getting a higher paying Job I won't let the enemy ruin my happiness just because they messed up the world.

Oh and 99 percent of the time people do incarnate into the same gender. Not saying it's impossible to incarnate in the other but it doesn't happen naturally. You may be an exception due to some Biological mistake but you should love yourself for who you are. As an older soul you should know focusing on and worrying about the way people behave with this in life or their sexuality etc is kind of elementary both from the marxist LGBT style and the xtian CONservative style and you are above that. Just be yourself and love yourself and enjoy life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back