Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Elon Musk a jew?

Probably is. He have jewish lizard eyes, but maybe he is gentile with Asiatic blood. But who know, you must be one room with he to make sure have he jewish energy or not. He say some right things like "who own the media", and faked covid tests, but he is from South-Africa, why he do not talk about white farmers genocide?

Here is Elon`s grandfather Joshua Haldeman family tree, here is some jewish first names like Elon and Joshua but in general it looks like gentile: https://www.geni.com/people/Joshua-Haldeman/6000000016222975527

I don't think he is. He called out CNN and is not a liberal. About Tesla I don't think it's a bad thing. Using the name of someone is making publicity to that someone. Tesla is very ignored and all the attention goes to kike Einstein. He also once made a tweet about who controls the media and everyone accused him of being antisemitic.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Elon said him self on his own twitter account that he is a jew. So nobody needs to guess.

I do not think that Elon is a jew, his name sounds very jewish tho. But I don’t think he is a jew.

Larissa666 said:
Elon said him self on his own twitter account that he is a jew. So nobody needs to guess.
Can you share the tweet? I want to see this being settled once and for all.
I can't find it, but I remember seeing it years ago. From before he was famous, talking about his jewish name Elon and talking about celebrating a jewish holiday.

https://www.jewworldorder.org/the-father-of-elon-musk-who-fathered-a-baby-with-his-stepdaughter/

Jews would never live to gentiles the opportunity to have a jew control goym cars...if they get what they want in the future they will have less resistance from a jew than a gentile to make them end the life of a bad goym.

Jew musk is building a computer to be inserted into your brain. So if you think any bad goyim thoughts, it will blast you with an electric shock inside your brain that will kill you. What about that makes you think he is human?

You think he's human because he is smart? There are many jews with genious level intelligence. They didn't take control of an entire planet by being stupid.

This year I have read about two people creating microchips that are to be inserted into the brain. Both of them are South African. One is Adam Pantanowitz and his brainternet, the other one is Elon Musk and Neuralink. Both are jews.

You think he's human because he is smart? There are many jews with genious level intelligence. They didn't take control of an entire planet by being stupid.

To be on-topic with an off-topic question.

I believe I might have asked this a while back but didn't receive quite the proper answer. If Elon Musk is a big moneyballer jew with a striking intelligence. Then does Elon Musk fit the profile of the so-called "Industrious jew".

I've been thinking over the last few years. And many jews claim to be good jews by showing us their development and their industriousness in business, industry, sports, academia, medicine, finances, and other areas of development.

But is this a myth created by putting the right people in the right areas. Or is it true. As much as it pains me to state this and makes me sound like some kosher sympathizer I will readily admit there a lot of "industrious jews around". Now whether they made their industry and money by appropriating or manipulating or lying or just being chicanery I don't know I wouldn't know as it seems everything is professional and everything is good.

It's just I'm kinda getting sick and tired of hearing about jewish business doing this and that and all this business acumen they rub in our faces.

It's just if things are gonna hit the fan for jews at some point in time. Will people rise up like in some day live meme and go it's the jews and the xtians are in on it. Or are they gonna be but jewish people are good look at all the business they make and all the money and industriousness and suffering they deserve it, "yay go jews" some retard would say.

I had a debate a while back with a family member on said topic and I can't for the life of me counter-attack the industrious jew debate. They see all these jews doing "so-called good things" and yet they don't realize this is the same exact thing that has been occurring for the past 500 years since pretty much the industrial revolutions began sometime in the late 1500s more so nearing the 17 and 18 hundreds with a combination of manufacturing and electricity.

This person in my family literally believes that rothschild was the first to perform marketing of their business with advertisement and other business acumen abilities involving propaganda and newspapers and advertisements. He literally believes that jews helped mankind be invented. We destroyed ourselves in the past he said, we had civilization but we destroyed it and the jews came down from the heavens and helped lift the Earth back in order as it should be. He said sure there were past civilizations but nothing like the jews had.

I'd seriously replied "Are you jewish?" he laughed shruged his shoulder and was like "We are all jewish remember we descend from God and jews are the holy god people". I asked again have you ever done any DNA test to determine your jewishness cause you sound like you suck their cock a lot and play with the cum. The second I said that he looked at me like I had pulled out a gun and fired a shot at his chest in total shock. He sighed and said No you know that but and I interjected but you wish to be with one(jewess) or be one.

This family member was enlightened by the bible at some point in his life so obviously you know what we are dealing with.

But again going back, industrious jew, how does one counter that argument? As much as I love to debate sometimes these philo-semitic and pro-semitic arguments kinda leave me with my own ass kicked. I've had other family members state some anti-semtic things usually money or rabbinical sacrificing of kids and animals. But whenever I encounter this specific person he kinda does fight back and pretty gnarly at that. Often times I had to debate using information from JoS or using videos like on bitchute and whatnot.

Anyways like I said "Is there any way to debate the industrious jew meme? it's similar to the "good jew" meme.

His name is Elon, a jewish name, he went to school to a jew only school, his dream is of putting a chip in your brain like cattle, should I say more?

Jew musk is building a computer to be inserted into your brain. So if you think any bad goyim thoughts, it will blast you with an electric shock inside your brain that will kill you. What about that makes you think he is human?

In some cases the brain chip can be useful and it doesn't mean much when Jews control the world and already influence the thoughts of humans.
I don't want to defend Musk but your case is not very good.

Larissa666 said:
Can you share the tweet? I want to see this being settled once and for all.
I can't find it, but I remember seeing it years ago. From before he was famous, talking about his jewish name Elon and talking about celebrating a jewish holiday.

https://www.jewworldorder.org/the-father-of-elon-musk-who-fathered-a-baby-with-his-stepdaughter/

This jewish rat has a lot of surgery in his face, so he's got that weird face that looks like plastic.

TopoftheAbyss said:
So then go be first in line to get the brain chip implanted if you think it's such a good idea.

I can't tell if you even believe such dangerous things, or if you just don't like me and want to disagree just because I said it. If you believe there is anything about the brain chip that does not involve jew-world-order, that is just ignorant. Go turn yourself into an absolute remote controlled drone to be driven by some jew in israel, then when he gets bored playing with you he can push the shock switch and turn you off permanently. You really think this is a good thing?

TopoftheAbyss said:
So then go be first in line to get the brain chip implanted if you think it's such a good idea.

I can't tell if you even believe such dangerous things, or if you just don't like me and want to disagree just because I said it. If you believe there is anything about the brain chip that does not involve jew-world-order, that is just ignorant. Go turn yourself into an absolute remote controlled drone to be driven by some jew in israel, then when he gets bored playing with you he can push the shock switch and turn you off permanently. You really think this is a good thing?
The chip can help people with disabilities. I am against it and prefer eutanasia and eugenics but in this jew world it has its uses. And calm down, I don't want to disagree with anyone but your argument was very poor.

TopoftheAbyss said:

In some cases the brain chip can be useful and it doesn't mean much when Jews control the world and already influence the thoughts of humans.
I don't want to defend Musk but your case is not very good.
I think you should reconsider the importance you give to your thoughts if you think a brain implant is good.

I have seen where somebody was missing most of their arm, so they had a motorized prosthetic hand and forearm. And they had a strap wrapped around the top part of their arm, because that part was still there. This strap had electrical sensors in it. He would try to move his missing hand, and the sensors would feel which muscles he was trying to use, and would tell the prosthetic hand to move in a corresponding way. So he was able to control the robot hand pretty similarly to controlling a regular hand. I think there were just a couple muscles that were missing, and were replaced in the controls by a sensor on a slightly different muscle. But the thing did work, and there were no implants required. The sensor only needed to be placed against the surface of the skin, not implanted.

A similar thing could be done for paralysed people, if the cause of the paralysis is damage to the spine blocking nerves from connecting between the brain and the legs. A sensor can be placed above the damaged area, and a controller is placed below the damaged area. The sensor feels the nerve signals in a place where the signals are healthy, then is passed through wires to the controller below the damaged area, then the controller connects with the nerves in the legs and tells them how to move. So basically there is a patch that goes around the spine. I was trying to think of any good reason for a brain chip, and this situation was the only valid thing I could think of. But even this situation would not imvolve anything being put into the brain. These sensors could simply be held against the surface of the skin just like the sensors on the prosthetic arm. The transmitter can be placed above the nerve in the leg, and a shock would go right through the skin and touch the nerve. The current, frequency, and voltage of the shock would be tuned to be as comfortable as possible while still functioning correctly, so it wouldn't be a painful thing. And the transmitter would simply be glued to the skin, just like the contacts of an EKG machine. I have recieved medical treatments with an electric machine where 2 contacts are placed on the skin and a current is passed between them, to help break apart some scar tissue, and it was not uncomfortable at all. So it is possible to do.

It would be difficult to take the specific signals meant for the legs with the sensor, since there are so many signals so close together in the spine. So maybe other muscles would be used instead, since there are many small muscles that aren't very important. A sensor on this small muscle, and it would move the leg in a certain way when the muscle is moved. There are many points in the back that could be used for this. The whole thing would work just like the prosthetic arm.

So even in the best example of why a brain chip might be helpful, there is still no brain chip involved because it can all be done with sensors glued to the surface of the skin. There is nothing needing to be inserted anywhere into the body, and especially nothing in the brain.

my opinion Musk is completely Jewish.
Another interesting thing, in addition to what you have said, is his constant stock manipulation practice.

elon musk has been manipulating the stock market for years, this practice is illegal in Italy, and I'm sure it is illegal in America too.

Musk says things (often false) about tesla on twitter so that the stock goes up, then he sells in order to make a profit.

also musk has created his own cryptocurrency doge coin which is a meme coin (it has no use) this cryptocurrency fluctuates depending on how Musk talks about it and he speculates on it.

If any of us tried these practices, they would surely be arrested, but this is not true of the tribe.

MaRa666 said:
I recently buyed a book about him, so im curious to know
Even though I can't sense energy, I think he is. He might have tweets about calling out the jewish owned media but at the end of the day he still keeps his position and he's also the man whose pushing for chips and skynet level stuff. He likes to pretend he's Neo from the matrix but he's the one whose inventing the neuralink brain chips.

Whether he is or isn't. Kinda reminds me of a while back AOC was labelled a jew. Not sure if she is or isn't, I recall a while back she said something that made some people go she is anti-semtic. Either way Elon or AOC both are in bed with the enemy.

In Musk's case even if he is a jew he is promoting the meme of "Good guy capitalist, good jew, civilizer jew".

For example about two or three years ago Musk released something like 30 patents into open from his companies throughout the years of making patents.

I really don't know what the game is appear nice and or good or do good things. No idea.

But if he is jew and is doing it just for brownie points. Then again it's another hymie hustle making the jew appear "industrious and good".

It reminds me of some debates I had whereby people question my anti-semitism cause they see jews "prosper and bring prosperity, and have industry and create stuff". Like for example one person said jews love farming look at all the farming they've done in Pisrael transforming the desert into habitable land for farming. I recall one other person mention thanks to jews we have wi-fi cause the jewish actress/singer woman who discovered wi-fi in the 1930s discovered it for mankind.

I really have no idea sometimes I get bothered by how much people kiss jewish ass. It's almost puts me in "Are they correct?". I recall a short while ago not sure if it was a prominent member but someone mentioned things people do their actions makes them question their reality.

Unfortunately I'll end it here as even if musk is labelled a Gentile or jew it begs into question whom is calling the shots on who decides to be jewish or Gentile. Like ex: Hitler is a jew. Obviously it seems like this whole "jew everyone up" is also some sort of meme warfare.

Anyways don't have much to contribute so I'll end it here.

Gear88 said:
Whether he is or isn't. Kinda reminds me of a while back AOC was labelled a jew. Not sure if she is or isn't, I recall a while back she said something that made some people go she is anti-semtic. Either way Elon or AOC both are in bed with the enemy.

In Musk's case even if he is a jew he is promoting the meme of "Good guy capitalist, good jew, civilizer jew".

For example about two or three years ago Musk released something like 30 patents into open from his companies throughout the years of making patents.

I really don't know what the game is appear nice and or good or do good things. No idea.

But if he is jew and is doing it just for brownie points. Then again it's another hymie hustle making the jew appear "industrious and good".

It reminds me of some debates I had whereby people question my anti-semitism cause they see jews "prosper and bring prosperity, and have industry and create stuff". Like for example one person said jews love farming look at all the farming they've done in Pisrael transforming the desert into habitable land for farming. I recall one other person mention thanks to jews we have wi-fi cause the jewish actress/singer woman who discovered wi-fi in the 1930s discovered it for mankind.

I really have no idea sometimes I get bothered by how much people kiss jewish ass. It's almost puts me in "Are they correct?". I recall a short while ago not sure if it was a prominent member but someone mentioned things people do their actions makes them question their reality.

Unfortunately I'll end it here as even if musk is labelled a Gentile or jew it begs into question whom is calling the shots on who decides to be jewish or Gentile. Like ex: Hitler is a jew. Obviously it seems like this whole "jew everyone up" is also some sort of meme warfare.

Anyways don't have much to contribute so I'll end it here.
AOC is a jew. From her mother's family if I remember correctly.

'Welcome to the Tribe': Ocasio-Cortez's Jewish Background Draws Praise, Criticism Online

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-welcome-to-the-tribe-aoc-s-jewish-ancestry-draws-praise-and-criticism-online-1.6729319

Anyone can look at AOC and her giant schnoz to see that she isn’t a normal Latina or whatever you want to call them.

Worth 187 Billion Dollars, developed a Brain Chip. Nah he's gotta be Gentile. It would only make sense.

SS66610888 said:
my opinion Musk is completely Jewish.
Another interesting thing, in addition to what you have said, is his constant stock manipulation practice.

elon musk has been manipulating the stock market for years, this practice is illegal in Italy, and I'm sure it is illegal in America too.

Musk says things (often false) about tesla on twitter so that the stock goes up, then he sells in order to make a profit.

also musk has created his own cryptocurrency doge coin which is a meme coin (it has no use) this cryptocurrency fluctuates depending on how Musk talks about it and he speculates on it.

If any of us tried these practices, they would surely be arrested, but this is not true of the tribe.

I would like to add that this isn't Musk's most serious financial scam.

in fact in the past it has done even worse.

he once said 《tesla stocks cost too much》

the share price fell.

if he (most likely) took a short position on the stock he made millions of dollars in minutes with this scam.

of course all Tesla investors have lost a large part of their investment.

Musk tweeted about doge coin today and tesla's stock has lost a small percentage.

it's amazing how this is considered "legal"

This site says is not but idk
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584

ThePan said:
This site says is not but idk
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1584
Yeah, and so does say about Jeff Bezos not being a jew.

and

Tesla? A $57,000 electric car named for an inventor of some dubious designs himself (including a death ray and a pocket earthquake machine)? Ahem.

Not very good source of info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back