Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demons and Jewish Hollywood disinformation

jbkbmz

Hollywood has lots of so called Real Life Cases of Demonic Hauntings like "A Haunting" series on youtube ( TV documentaries ).
They talk about things like people getting thrown across the room, chairs levitating, objects flying off shelves,, and such things,, all by unseen """Demonic""" forces.
So I am offering,,, To the Demons that are willing and able,,,,, Come into me please Take possession of me Ride me forevermore As you wish
I mean this as a request to the Demons,, those that are willing.
To Hell with the Jew Shit Disinformation Campaign.
To any Demons that want me. I offer myself Day and Night,, As You Wish.
Quote from HPS Maxine Deitrich,,, "Satan and His Demons will never tell you to do anything that will hurt yourself or other.
So I offer myself. I want these supernatural experiences. And,,, I Promise to keep silent with those "on the outside" that have no business to know.
"Ride me",, simply means to direct my thoughts, emotions, body,,,,, to guide me As You Wish
I Promise

You’re delusional as fuck, no Demon will come and do that stuff with you. It seems like you haven’t even read the website.

I believe strongly that Satan and his Demons are not going to be doing that to you. I also know from personal experience that Satan and his Demons will let you feel/sense their energy, presence, hear their voice, and if you're open enough to see them, you will too, in a invocation ritual as from the Joy of Satan website.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

But I'm sure it's NOT for the reasons and intentions and desires that you listed in your original post.

If you need their help in some way (after exhausting all options available to you that you can do by yourself) or seek a closer relationship with a particular Demon/ess and your intent and desire is sincere, honest, and respectful, than it will happen and they will come. But not for hours and not forever. They stay as long as is needed. They don't waste their time because they are very busy.

What you are inviting and suggesting, desiring and listing, is dangerous and a foolish thing to want. This isn't hollywood, where legions of Demons reside in you, to move at your will and beck and call. It isn't a video game or a movie, or as Youtube ex-Satanists and ex-witches and ex-occultists tell in their ridiculous testimonials. When they are not even dealing directly with Satan and his Demons, or any of the Powers of Hell.

Get that out of your mind, now.

It seems that you are willingly inviting any entity to enter and reside in you.
This is how you fuck up your life, your mind, your sanity.
By giving full reign and control to entities that lie up and down and swear to your face that they are of Satan and are X or Y Demon/ess. Or some other thought-form that you got the name of from some corrupt and laughable grimoire from Amazon that does not have your best interest at heart and only wants a free ride in a human host.

What exactly are you seeking that you would want something like this?

Focus on Satan. Focus on doing the Reverse Torah Rituals, educating yourself, advancing and learning. Keep close to Satan and do his work.
There must be balance.

If you know who your Guardian Demon/ess is, seek them and a relationship with them.

It also seems you need to deprogram from xian movies, Youtube videos, video games that talk and show this blatant misinformation.

jbkbmz said:
Hollywood has lots of so called Real Life Cases of Demonic Hauntings like "A Haunting" series on youtube ( TV documentaries ).
They talk about things like people getting thrown across the room, chairs levitating, objects flying off shelves,, and such things,, all by unseen """Demonic""" forces.
So I am offering,,, To the Demons that are willing and able,,,,, Come into me please Take possession of me Ride me forevermore As you wish
I mean this as a request to the Demons,, those that are willing.
To Hell with the Jew Shit Disinformation Campaign.
To any Demons that want me. I offer myself Day and Night,, As You Wish.
Quote from HPS Maxine Deitrich,,, "Satan and His Demons will never tell you to do anything that will hurt yourself or other.
So I offer myself. I want these supernatural experiences. And,,, I Promise to keep silent with those "on the outside" that have no business to know.
"Ride me",, simply means to direct my thoughts, emotions, body,,,,, to guide me As You Wish
I Promise

Be very careful and please please read the Joy of Satan website. Just seeing this you probably already messed up from the energy of your post with this cause that energy is from the same type of entity that tried to pretend to be a God with me. You are asking to get taken over by some entity because there are entities that won't likely straight up tell you there the Gods or of Satan but they will let you assume they are. Our Gods don't do this kind of stuff you described only the enemy tries to take over and direct your thoughts and "ride you" or whatever your saying.

Oh well you'll learn your lesson Satanism is not for dumb people don't be dumb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back