Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How far can magic go?

StyleCoin

a simple question, is it possible to direct positive / negative energy to an unknown person on the internet, for example, to know a person on telegram who is super safe, they use false name and photo, it is possible to direct energy to the real person behind the profile ?

StyleCoin said:
a simple question, is it possible to direct positive / negative energy to an unknown person on the internet, for example, to know a person on telegram who is super safe, they use false name and photo, it is possible to direct energy to the real person behind the profile ?
Yep, all that you need is a nickname. Energy can go anywhere.

Of course. You just have to focus your intent. But the chances of it going wrong are increased because you can get your wires crossed due to the confused picture/name.

Yes it is possible to do so.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13398&p=123040&hilit=Picture#p123040

Here is a little more on this I already posted on another thread. Needless to say you need very little to be able to send energy to someone. All you need is to get their energy signature. Some would be shocked at how little this takes that is why you really have to be careful who you talk to online.

StyleCoin said:

Any connection you have to someone is a link that can be used to transfer energy to them. Some things are hard to be put into words and don't need to be. Use your mind and try to do it. If you think you're doing it right then you probably are. The more you work on it the better it will be and the more confident you'll become in what you're doing.

slyscorpion said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13398&p=123040&hilit=Picture#p123040

Here is a little more on this I already posted on another thread. Needless to say you need very little to be able to send energy to someone. All you need is to get their energy signature. Some would be shocked at how little this takes that is why you really have to be careful who you talk to online.

Writing is also the expression of ones thoughts/ideas which can also aid the attacker in channeling death energy to its source.

Specter said:
slyscorpion said:

Writing is also the expression of ones thoughts/ideas which can also aid the attacker in channeling death energy to its source.

Yeah I am very well aware of this in the end though this is why we have the God's protecting us and it's important to do Aura or protection and maybe even add some stuff to it like runes each day.

While yes it's important not to do super dumb stuff like putting your image out or sharing your Natal Chart or birt details with anyone (who you don't trust and know for sure) the enemy could attack anyone through just about any means where they are able to gain our energy signature and focus on it.

However certain things make it way eaiser for them than it should be like a chat with an enemy on any app or email as well as pictures and the worst if a person has your natal chart.

People should not be over worried but should be aware and be careful and not do anything that makes it super easy for them that is all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back