Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

rainbow body/taoist embryo techniques

jackhammer

I saw some dicussion on chakras,mantras and so on and I want to discuss how to activate the energy body of taoism and tibetan buddhism.
My theory is that asceticism prescribed release HGH,opioids and mealatonin,all of which delay aging. Tests on lab rats prove this,as do other documents.
taoism goes further and advocates breath retention, the Encyclopedia has some detailed info on this.
if you know any method of techniques to activate the rainbow body share it here!

jackhammer said:
I saw some dicussion on chakras,mantras and so on and I want to discuss how to activate the energy body of taoism and tibetan buddhism.
My theory is that asceticism prescribed release HGH,opioids and mealatonin,all of which delay aging. Tests on lab rats prove this,as do other documents.
taoism goes further and advocates breath retention, the Encyclopedia has some detailed info on this.
if you know any method of techniques to activate the rainbow body share it here!

(search funktion rainbow body)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26124&p=119387&hilit=rainbow+body#p119387

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back