Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[OFF-TOPIC] Post/Topic Approval

FancyMancy

I received a notification about a thread being approved but I didn't create that thread; I replied to a thread, rather than creating a new one. It also had capital letters in words which I wouldn't have capitalised. Also when clicking on that notification which it said was approved, it then said the topic doesn't exist. I am guessing that the OP was deleted and mine was approved, sort of making me the OP in a way, but then it was all deleted, yes?

I'm sure I'm also not the only one who has noticed the forum appears to be being DDoSed at the moment, as well.

FancyMancy said:
I received a notification about a thread being approved but I didn't create that thread; I replied to a thread, rather than creating a new one. It also had capital letters in words which I wouldn't have capitalised. Also when clicking on that notification which it said was approved, it then said the topic doesn't exist. I am guessing that the OP was deleted and mine was approved, sort of making me the OP in a way, but then it was all deleted, yes?

I'm sure I'm also not the only one who has noticed the forum appears to be being DDoSed at the moment, as well.
Happened to me too, no worries.

Same happened to me.
If you are the first response to a topic, and the original post is deleted, then your comment is all that's left and it says it's your topic. I guess the whole thing with the notifications is like a glitch that happens when a topic is deleted before your reply could be approved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back