Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where does it say...

of the true light

That the top rabbis want anyone not %100 Jewish dead?

I remember hearing that the top rabbis want even half/quarter etc. Jews dead too...after their use.

Is it in the Talmud? Is there maybe a quote somewhere?

Also, I remember hearing that the top rabbis are just using the American Jews and then will throw them away after they are done.

HPCC this one is kinda for you but if anyone else knows please do reply.

That's their history, not a quote. The Orthodox and the Hasidic, and Ashkenazim have been at war for centuries over the particular issue of who is really more jewish.

The Bible is chock filled with jew vs jew warfare where jews slaughter other jews merely because they don't consider them to be sufficient or full board with their agenda. Their "God" also kills many of them frequently as a form of retaliation for disobedience, even if they were jews in every regard, and just for religious defection.

They are all the same but these differences are considered really important for their survival, so they systematically slaughter other jews to get this across. Orthodox frequently terrorize normal and secular jews and many are considered a dead weight onto Israel, and they frequently go on these rants on how they will be punished for being secular.

Those who may not have sufficient background, can stay as "Jews" abroad, but they cannot return to Israel, until they are evaluated to being jews in culturally and by blood, and there is very strict criteria. Many of the jews living abroad cannot return back to Israel because they aren't jewish pure enough. Purity matters a lot in Israel.

Jews are totally psychopathic and they have frequently feasted on their own. The reasons why could be anything, that's their own psychopathy.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/dna-testing-to-prove-jewishness-is-spine-chilling-1.7772897

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-will-dna-testing-become-the-gateway-to-proving-jewishness-1.7772764

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rabbinate-dna-tests-seek-jewishness-in-the-blood-become-a-bone-of-contention/

of the true light said:
That the top rabbis want anyone not %100 Jewish dead?

I remember hearing that the top rabbis want even half/quarter etc. Jews dead too...after their use.

Is it in the Talmud? Is there maybe a quote somewhere?

Also, I remember hearing that the top rabbis are just using the American Jews and then will throw them away after they are done.
Maybe to see who is the more “chosen one” .

HPCC this one is kinda for you but if anyone else knows please do reply.

Thank you so much for explaining this to me HPCC and for the links too.

The psychopaths want to kill even their own, yes.

Most American Jews (part Jews/non-orthodox) it seems seems don't even have a clue that they would probably end up in a gulag eventually too.

If there was more awareness of this in the Jewish community perhaps it could do damage to the Orthodox in Pissrael.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jew vs jew warfare where jews slaughter other jews
Their "God" also kills many of them frequently as a form of retaliation for disobedience, even if they were jews in every regard, and just for religious defection
...then blames dose eevul Natsees!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back