Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird feeling during love spell

Jack

Generally I don't have any problems talking to girls or getting to know them better. But some days before as I was walking down the floor to exit the college, I saw an extremely beautiful girl walk in. I literally never have seen such a beautiful girl (or I might be simply losing it.) As she saw me and I saw her we locked eyes in the sort of intense sexual tension I have never felt before for the duration of after wed walk each other by. She then told something to her friend giggling, which I can only assume was compliments about how I look.

I tried finding about her but couldn't and I couldn't see her again for a number of days. I saw her yesterday but she was with a bunch of friends so I didn't approach her, maybe I'm rationalizing my failure. I then did the most rational thing someone would do I.e connect to her for love and masturbate to her as a love spell. The only weird thing is I felt an extremely weird feeling, which was frankly overwhelming . Its like when you reach the top of the roller coaster and you feel really anxious in your chest area. Looking back ,I have no experience resembling what happened yesterday. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, which is also something experienced which I've not experienced in a long long time.

It was I who did the spell on her, and so why am I feeling what I presume she should be feeling.? It does it mean something different ? I have no idea. The feeling overwhelmed me completely.
And no she's not a jew. She has no such facial features. The anxious roller coaster type feeling in the chest area isn't something I've ever felt outside of an amusement park and certainly not while doing a spell on a girl. Is this some kind of occult phenomenon happening of which I'm not aware of ?

I researched a lot about this phenomenon and apparently these are signs that I'm in love or something. Never felt this type of mentally and emotionally disorganized as well as that anxious feeling in the chest, so this is a first for me. But the one thing that I don't understand is since I did the spell, she should feel its effects and yet it's me falling head over heels for her. I don't know if the spell bounced back because I didn't have a name but I only had a face to direct the energy to. Looks like no amount of void meditation would calm the anxious feeling either. I'll try to talk to that girl whenever I find her next. This girl is fucking turning my world upside down. Maybe the Gods have something special in store for me. Maybe the reason the spell might have bounced back is because she has a more powerful aura and spiritual power than me ? That would make it impossible for her to be a normal girl and make her special.She seems to have very good genetics like myself and I'm sure she could give me powerful strong offspring and I wouldn't have to chase any other girls anymore. I'm already envisioning a future together, tf . I can see how powerful a love spell is now.

Yes, this occult phenomenon made restless our artists and poetry writers. Created wars and confusion, it created the most beautiful freedom yet much isolation in its way, created joy and love of life, made the world have a future.

I think you're falling in love.

Jack said:
A love spell instills love in the two of you, not just in her. You're likely experiencing the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling that often comes with these things.

Update.: Approached her and found she has a bf. Need to eliminate him as well as make the girl fall in love with me.

Shael said:
Jack said:
A love spell instills love in the two of you, not just in her. You're likely experiencing the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling that often comes with these things.
"Butterflies in the Stomach " is a very good description.

Jack said:
SdD said:
Are you saying that love is a delusion ? What the hell is wrong with you ?
It could be a false-love. I am not saying that it is in your case, but that is what I think SdD means. Be careful. As I said in another thread about a member falling in love with a Girl, you should not rush into things. Make sure you think with a clear head, and make sure your emotions and feelings are clean, as well. Lastly, and this is one for you which you don't have to answer to me but to yourself - do you think/feel it is right morally and ethically that you have Powers and her boyfriend doesn't, that 'Might is Right', that you can beat him over the head with a larger club with which to protect her from the hungry hordes of sexually-charged cavemen? In other words - are you 100% OK with stealing her off her BF because you have powers which he doesn't have, which probably is not his fault? What if he is a darling, or perhaps her Soulmate/"the one" - is it right for you to make her be yours? Again - that's just for you to answer to yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It's called love, what did you expect?
I've done love spells before and I've never had any similar experience. I would generally direct my sexual lust during orgasm and find the girl was more receptive to my advances. I've never experienced the butterflies in the stomach or anxious feeling in the chest feeling tbh while doing a love spell.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
SdD said:
It could be a false-love. I am not saying that it is in your case, but that is what I think SdD means. Be careful. As I said in another thread about a member falling in love with a Girl, you should not rush into things. Make sure you think with a clear head, and make sure your emotions and feelings are clean, as well. Lastly, and this is one for you which you don't have to answer to me but to yourself - do you think/feel it is right morally and ethically that you have Powers and her boyfriend doesn't, that 'Might is Right', that you can beat him over the head with a larger club with which to protect her from the hungry hordes of sexually-charged cavemen? In other words - are you 100% OK with stealing her off her BF because you have powers which he doesn't have, which probably is not his fault? What if he is a darling, or perhaps her Soulmate/"the one" - is it right for you to make her be yours? Again - that's just for you to answer to yourself.
I don't mind answering since it's an anonymous forum. I didn't really believe in true love or this soulmate thing till now. I'm not certain if she's my soulmate but I believe I'm halfway certain she belongs with me. I feel some kind of spiritual connection that tells me any collateral damage will be justified. I tried to be level headed and I thought I'll probably get over it ,but as time passes I become more and more driven towards her.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
I don't mind answering since it's an anonymous forum. I didn't really believe in true love or this soulmate thing till now. I'm not certain if she's my soulmate but I believe I'm halfway certain she belongs with me. I feel some kind of spiritual connection that tells me any collateral damage will be justified. I tried to be level headed and I thought I'll probably get over it ,but as time passes I become more and more driven towards her.
Maybe this is one of those things which are needed to be put into our black book/journal - is it infatuation? Are you sure? Why?! Maybe you have lost control! Answer this honestly. Answer this again in a week, then a month, then 2 months, then 3 months, then 6 months, then a year, and see how the answers compare - but don't cheat, and try not to remember each previous answer.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Collateral damages will be justified to you, not to her. She doesn't belong to you unless she wants to, and if she does it will be clear only by speaking to her.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Maybe you have lost control!
Cant lose what you don't have. :roll:
I was just going a bit over-the-top in the hopes it would stir some thinking. Either way, through infatuation and whatever else, if it is not real love, one can learn to gain and keep control in those situations. We can learn to be as cool as a cucumber inside a Shaolin monk's belly in Siberia or Antarctica.

Jack said:
Generally I don't have any problems talking to girls or getting to know them better. But some days before as I was walking down the floor to exit the college, I saw an extremely beautiful girl walk in. I literally never have seen such a beautiful girl (or I might be simply losing it.) As she saw me and I saw her we locked eyes in the sort of intense sexual tension I have never felt before for the duration of after wed walk each other by. She then told something to her friend giggling, which I can only assume was compliments about how I look.

I tried finding about her but couldn't and I couldn't see her again for a number of days. I saw her yesterday but she was with a bunch of friends so I didn't approach her, maybe I'm rationalizing my failure. I then did the most rational thing someone would do I.e connect to her for love and masturbate to her as a love spell. The only weird thing is I felt an extremely weird feeling, which was frankly overwhelming . Its like when you reach the top of the roller coaster and you feel really anxious in your chest area. Looking back ,I have no experience resembling what happened yesterday. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, which is also something experienced which I've not experienced in a long long time.

It was I who did the spell on her, and so why am I feeling what I presume she should be feeling.? It does it mean something different ? I have no idea. The feeling overwhelmed me completely.
And no she's not a jew. She has no such facial features. The anxious roller coaster type feeling in the chest area isn't something I've ever felt outside of an amusement park and certainly not while doing a spell on a girl. Is this some kind of occult phenomenon happening of which I'm not aware of ?
Still on love spells?xD
In general it would be better to make affirmations on your aura and not direct it to someone in particular without even knowing she has a boyfriend.
I had the same experiences around 5 years back.
It is possible that she isnt feeling the same exact way as you are feeling or is just plain avoiding you because your energies are higher and it hit her as a shock.
People do get very exact dreams of what you do with them when you do love spells.( as in the fantasizing part)(this I have experienced). Find some solution to it. If she isnt available there is no point.
And if you go around looking for her it is the way they respond on seeing you that affects how you feel strongly.

Love spells are a very serious thing. Be careful with them. You have the power in your hands(xD) , dont throw it out without knowing everything about whom you aim it on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back