Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Holes in aura or inate uneven energy dispersion?

Shadowcat

Most of the workings, the major ones I have done up untill now have been mostly about cleaning. As i have consistently meditated and done yoga everyday up untill now i have noticed a pattern. One that has actually been prevelent through out my life since i was a preteen. I am unsure how respond to it, besides to keep doing what i am doing, because i am not sure weather or not it is really a defect as in holes in my aura or uneven energy levels throughout my body or soul, or if this is something very common that everyone has.

I am left handed and left footed and left eyed (with shooting), so my whole left side is dominant. Most sensations, injuries, and traumas for good or ill always seem to be the most prevelent or exclusively happen on only the right side of my body:
i rolled my right ankle 2x in the distant past leaving it with permanent damage.
my right wrist had to have a ganglean cyst removed that was very painful and the joint still always cracks.
my right big toe sometimes feels strained in between the joints and hurts.
my right breast is bigger than the other and feels more stabs around my cycle than the left
the right side of my face was always the most prone to and always got the brunt of my acne. the crease around the right side of my mouth is more prominent and i have had more cavities and sensitive teeth on the right side
my right nostril is usually the most frequent stopped up (especially in the mornings)
im generally more ticklish on certain parts of my right lower and upper body and some spots there, are more sensitive than the left side counterparts of my body.
during meditation or throughout the day, if i have energy buzzes or increase in bioelectricity it is almost always exclusively felt somewhere on the right side of my body, especially my hand, foot and leg. (sometimes i will get shocks that hurt. my moms hand chakras were pretty open as she made several attempts for my ankle..one night it felt my whole leg got lightning fried! sudden painful jolt)

awhile back for a week off and on i had big time buzzes that were exclusively on the right side of my neck that radiated down to my right forearm and chest. i thought for a little while that i might have pinched a nerve but it hasnt happened since.
about a year ago i had a minor injury to my right eye, i had a splinter taken out. this morning i woke up with what i thought was another in the right eye again and went to the doc....luckily it was fine.

hope i didn'tt make everyone nuts with the long list. this is just something that seems...peculiar to me. is it because im left handed, in the sense that energy flows where attention goes? so if my right side is my non dominant side does that make it weaker? is this something that is common in alot of people?

i'm trying to do a more detailed aura cleaning and AOP now that kind of balances the energy all around, trying to feel everything more evenly. I'm hoping it will help. :|

Having a right or left dominant/strong side is extremely common. Virtually almost every individual is this way. However, this doesn’t null possible energy blocks, for what you’re going through. The great thing with yoga, as you said you do consistently, is it helps with even energy flow, but to help it out it wouldn’t be bad to use affirmations specifically for removing potential blocks and see how that feels. As well some light weight training could help you find strength balances. Focusing more on the weaker side and focusing on the mind muscle connection to strengthen it. The interesting thing though, is you see often even in advanced trainees, people strength training 10+ years, even they still have a stronger side. It’s very difficult to be perfectly even.

For me, I’m left handed, but it’s strange, my upper body is stronger on the left side, but my lower body is stronger on the right side. But also I’m not entirely left handed. I’m partially ambidextrous, I don’t know if that factors. Some things I can’t do left handed, but I write and eat and do most things left handed.

Shadowcat said:
This should definitely be balanced out. Honestly I am still working on these things, myself. Depending on the severity this can take quite a lot of time to fully "fix" and balance in every way. The positive side is that once you do fully fix this you will feel really good and have far more power and energy than most people.

You should look into several things to determine what side you are dominant in (masculine or feminine), like your Natal Chart, generally prevalent personality traits, and habits. Then once you are certain about where your dominant traits lie, put in conscious work to also develop the other side that isn't dominant. This can mean trying to do more things with the right side of your body, but also for example consciously examining your thought patterns and habits and changing them to also focus on the non-dominant side sometimes. As an example, if you are almost always acting masculine, try to find some hobby or habit where you can do feminine things, or vice-versa. Also work with the color of your non-dominant side (red for masculine, blue for feminine), and perhaps also with some element(s) that you might lack (you can see this in your Natal Chart).

And keep up the cleaning workings. Not many people actually have the patience to do these for as long as it takes, and as a result they end up staying at low levels. It's an admirable thing that you are doing them regularly.

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
This should definitely be balanced out. Honestly I am still working on these things, myself. Depending on the severity this can take quite a lot of time to fully "fix" and balance in every way. The positive side is that once you do fully fix this you will feel really good and have far more power and energy than most people.

You should look into several things to determine what side you are dominant in (masculine or feminine), like your Natal Chart, generally prevalent personality traits, and habits. Then once you are certain about where your dominant traits lie, put in conscious work to also develop the other side that isn't dominant. This can mean trying to do more things with the right side of your body, but also for example consciously examining your thought patterns and habits and changing them to also focus on the non-dominant side sometimes. As an example, if you are almost always acting masculine, try to find some hobby or habit where you can do feminine things, or vice-versa. Also work with the color of your non-dominant side (red for masculine, blue for feminine), and perhaps also with some element(s) that you might lack (you can see this in your Natal Chart).

And keep up the cleaning workings. Not many people actually have the patience to do these for as long as it takes, and as a result they end up staying at low levels. It's an admirable thing that you are doing them regularly.

thank you for all that. its interesting you mention that because i am dominant in masculine energy. i also theorised from the Raum meditation that the right side is the feminine side? if so it would make alot of sense in my case. i performed that meditation once recentlly and felt something.
as for cleaning, i want to get to doing the returning curses for a 40 day period along with thorough aura cleaning. ive done obliterate saturn and freeing the soul. freeing the soul however im going to repeat as there is a very specific issue i just cant seem to break free from, and it involves blood magic with someone along with long term daily affirmations. since nothing else seems to work to give me the will power to break it off im planning to perform a long drawn out working...whenever the anxiety crops up and fear i feel it in my soul and heart chakras ...badly. i think for me cleaning is going to take alot of time, so ive basically been sticking with cleaning and just basic kyoga hyoga and rtrs along with an astral sense working and one other.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think you should be doing alternate nostril breathing every day
i kinda feel silly for forgetting it, as i try to think of it everytime during yoga :?. i want to try to make it a habit again

Eric13 said:
Having a right or left dominant/strong side is extremely common. Virtually almost every individual is this way. However, this doesn’t null possible energy blocks, for what you’re going through. The great thing with yoga, as you said you do consistently, is it helps with even energy flow, but to help it out it wouldn’t be bad to use affirmations specifically for removing potential blocks and see how that feels. As well some light weight training could help you find strength balances. Focusing more on the weaker side and focusing on the mind muscle connection to strengthen it. The interesting thing though, is you see often even in advanced trainees, people strength training 10+ years, even they still have a stronger side. It’s very difficult to be perfectly even.

For me, I’m left handed, but it’s strange, my upper body is stronger on the left side, but my lower body is stronger on the right side. But also I’m not entirely left handed. I’m partially ambidextrous, I don’t know if that factors. Some things I can’t do left handed, but I write and eat and do most things left handed.

Well, ive lifted weights on and off my whole life and i'm pretty ok in that aspect, but the affirmation with yoga sounds like an idea or maybe just focusing energy on my right side abit more often, so in other words the spiritual sense of doing more weight or reps on the weaker side :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back