Delusions, Detachment and Reality

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby Jack » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:14 pm

For people that are here, I know many of you have experienced getting detached from your personal lives in a way ,you know, you are experiencing. When someone learns of such a big conspiracy in the world, it takes time to first come to grips with the situation, sort out the knowledge and finally have a solid understanding of the world around us. However having such an understanding also distinguishes you from everyone around you. The majority of humanity are under a hypnotic trance. They are unaware that the thoughts inside their heads, the beliefs they hold and the actions they take are largely mediated through a complex network of media and social manipulation done at a very high level. They chase things that are useless,take unlearnt decisions and they exude ignorance which is pitiful in your eyes. You being at a higher level of understanding and consciousness develop contempt for ignorance. You develop hatred for ignorance. You find it irritating and useless to engage in small talk, about bickering of small details in a small situation, around talking to people socially because you know what they're going to say and how they're going react. You loathe human kinship with common people.

A small minority of people, some who can be evidenced by reading this, go on to the point of complete detachment where they completely hate their personal lives and dream of a glorious future where they will find happiness. They ignore the present, their relationships, their friends and their people. Some people might trigger an atavistic hate just by reading this and by remembering the ignorant behavior which is pitiful by your own family or blood relatives and hate them.

But take a step back and consider the following. It is not their fault. Hating someone for something that is out of their control is unwise. Pity them, but do not hate them. Hate the jews who manufactured this accursed reality that we live in and the moral and psychological state of humans in this reality. If they were taught about spirituality, and introduced to positive ideas from their youth, they'd have turned out much better. But they didn't because they are being controlled by Jewish influence. Hate not the world but the Jews who created this state of the world .I'm not saying to forgive someone who wrongs you personally. That calls for justice and Fighting Back.I'm saying not to hate someone for the way they are (when they are harmless to you. ) due to their ignorance.

You need to bring yourself in a state of person and not thinking about the whole world, when in your personal lives. I remember before I knew all of this ,I had a lot of interest in social activities. But as I filled my brain with more and more information, I gradually became detached from my actual life. I couldn't remember things that had happened in my personal life or many people who I had met before. They thought I was being an asshole but in reality I actually could not remember them or their names as my mind had categorized it as useless information and discarded it. My professional life also lacked behind as well as my relationships.

The point is you need to separate Politics/Occult/Global Situations/Jews from your personal life. Thinking about all of these all the time not only creates useless stress but also bleeds into other parts of your life. Think about it, will stressing about it all the time have any real impact? The answer is no. You can only do anonymous activism and our RTR and group rituals. Therefore keep a specific time to check the forums, news and other places where you enter into the Global State of mind. In other time, do not think about it. Pay attention to yourself and your personal life. Because in the end ,you are the one living your life and you will bear the fruits of your actions.

Another note on trying to red pill your family and friends. When you can see someone is completely closed off to your information, theres no need to press further and create unnecessary strife between you and your blood relationships, even if they are delusional. No one on this anonymous forum can physically help you in your personal life. We can only support each other through occult information and occult rituals we collectively do. Outside that, in emergency situations, your family and friends will be the one coming to your aid. Do not make it so that someone hates you intensely due to the disagreements you have had regarding your beliefs. This message is especially aimed at younger teens who are prevalent on this board. Please do not be edgy and alienate yourself in your personal lives.Listen to me, A true satanist must not look like a satanist or appear like one. People must not be able to round you up as some social retard or weirdo and be fearful of you .You should have a completely comfortable social life, good friends you can depend upon, good relationships with family and extended family. In another part of your life you are spiritual satanist who can bend reality to his will, is participating in an astral war and does activism for his organization .

A good way to keep you completely grounded in your personal reality is have a diary where you write what happened that day. Note down only your personal goals and life situation and what you aim to do tomorrow and what you did that day. Its really a good idea to plan ahead generally and be control of your life goals, apart from giving a powerful grounding effect. It is similarly very important to meditate daily,write your daily experiences in your black book and aid your personal life goals with your spiritual prowess .

Get a girlfriend, get good friends, go out with them, have fun.Have your parents be proud and happy with you. Be happy with yourself by achieving your personal goals and creating your reality. Have a personal life.Don't be that social weirdo who sulks at ever gathering and has no friends. Solitude sounds edgy and lit, but in reality is simply another pitiful existence full of suffering.

Thanks to Braun for recommending the Atomic Habits book to me. After reading the first few ,chapters I was driven to write here some of my thoughts about the life we lead and the connection problems that we have.I'm going to finish the book ,and try to achieve all of the goals I have for this year in my personal life.

Prana is actually also a connecting force. Our Gods speak a very different language than us. But we can perceive them in our dialect and understand them because our pineal gland translates the spiritual messages in the form of energy and converts it into sound and vision. Before the incident where humanity was cut off described in the Tower of Babel incident where the Jewish god separates people into different languages so they cannot understand each other (and unite against the Jewish threat.) When one connects with the other through spiritual energy, he gains an understanding of the other on a very deep level beyond a verbal and emotional level. Even if they disagree, they can understand each other. That is why humans didn't have war, strife and untold suffering in the Golden age. The jews are responsible for untold suffering between gentiles not understanding or respecting each others and mass wars and mass death . Do the RTR each day and hope for a future where humanity awakens spiritually and we can understand each other again.

I wish all of the ones reading this, reconsider solitude and alienation if you are experiencing it currently. Tough times lie ahead of us globally for all of humanity, therefore do not have any regrets. Do not choose alienation while you can choose companionship. Do not choose to be alone when you can choose to be with good friends. Do not choose to hate someone who is hypnotized, rather pity them. Direct your hatred in your RTR rituals towards the Jews who will suffer due to the centuries of suffering they have given us and continue to give us. Be happy, be well even if you live in a dystopian world. Find Balance.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

nakedhill
Posts: 113

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby nakedhill » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Jack wrote:
But take a step back and consider the following. It is not their fault. Hating someone for something that is out of their control is unwise. Pity them, but do not hate them. Hate the jews who manufactured this accursed reality that we live in and the moral and psychological state of humans in this reality.


This is very important to take in consideration. Wisdom gets you a lot of empathy towards those under your level of understanding and being. It is very hurtful to see it and experimenting it in its initial stage.

One thing an individual notices when his power starts to take off is that by being superior by all means is in the advantages of people and society. Your consciousness takes an effect of nurturing towards your immediate surroundings and distant ones.

Point.
Posts: 14

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby Point. » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Very true.

User avatar
94n
Posts: 222

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby 94n » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:59 am

Jack, thank you for your well thought out and nuanced post. It makes several good points that I agree with, especially solidifying and grounding yourself.

Can you tell us more about the book, Atomic Habits? I'm curious and wont like to know if you recommend it to us.
Image

slyscorpion
Posts: 816

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:15 am

Jack wrote:For people that are here, I know many of you have experienced getting detached from your personal lives in a way ,you know, you are experiencing. When someone learns of such a big conspiracy in the world, it takes time to first come to grips with the situation, sort out the knowledge and finally have a solid understanding of the world around us. However having such an understanding also distinguishes you from everyone around you. The majority of humanity are under a hypnotic trance. They are unaware that the thoughts inside their heads, the beliefs they hold and the actions they take are largely mediated through a complex network of media and social manipulation done at a very high level. They chase things that are useless,take unlearnt decisions and they exude ignorance which is pitiful in your eyes. You being at a higher level of understanding and consciousness develop contempt for ignorance. You develop hatred for ignorance. You find it irritating and useless to engage in small talk, about bickering of small details in a small situation, around talking to people socially because you know what they're going to say and how they're going react. You loathe human kinship with common people.

A small minority of people, some who can be evidenced by reading this, go on to the point of complete detachment where they completely hate their personal lives and dream of a glorious future where they will find happiness. They ignore the present, their relationships, their friends and their people. Some people might trigger an atavistic hate just by reading this and by remembering the ignorant behavior which is pitiful by your own family or blood relatives and hate them.

But take a step back and consider the following. It is not their fault. Hating someone for something that is out of their control is unwise. Pity them, but do not hate them. Hate the jews who manufactured this accursed reality that we live in and the moral and psychological state of humans in this reality. If they were taught about spirituality, and introduced to positive ideas from their youth, they'd have turned out much better. But they didn't because they are being controlled by Jewish influence. Hate not the world but the Jews who created this state of the world .I'm not saying to forgive someone who wrongs you personally. That calls for justice and Fighting Back.I'm saying not to hate someone for the way they are (when they are harmless to you. ) due to their ignorance.

You need to bring yourself in a state of person and not thinking about the whole world, when in your personal lives. I remember before I knew all of this ,I had a lot of interest in social activities. But as I filled my brain with more and more information, I gradually became detached from my actual life. I couldn't remember things that had happened in my personal life or many people who I had met before. They thought I was being an asshole but in reality I actually could not remember them or their names as my mind had categorized it as useless information and discarded it. My professional life also lacked behind as well as my relationships.

The point is you need to separate Politics/Occult/Global Situations/Jews from your personal life. Thinking about all of these all the time not only creates useless stress but also bleeds into other parts of your life. Think about it, will stressing about it all the time have any real impact? The answer is no. You can only do anonymous activism and our RTR and group rituals. Therefore keep a specific time to check the forums, news and other places where you enter into the Global State of mind. In other time, do not think about it. Pay attention to yourself and your personal life. Because in the end ,you are the one living your life and you will bear the fruits of your actions.

Another note on trying to red pill your family and friends. When you can see someone is completely closed off to your information, theres no need to press further and create unnecessary strife between you and your blood relationships, even if they are delusional. No one on this anonymous forum can physically help you in your personal life. We can only support each other through occult information and occult rituals we collectively do. Outside that, in emergency situations, your family and friends will be the one coming to your aid. Do not make it so that someone hates you intensely due to the disagreements you have had regarding your beliefs. This message is especially aimed at younger teens who are prevalent on this board. Please do not be edgy and alienate yourself in your personal lives.Listen to me, A true satanist must not look like a satanist or appear like one. People must not be able to round you up as some social retard or weirdo and be fearful of you .You should have a completely comfortable social life, good friends you can depend upon, good relationships with family and extended family. In another part of your life you are spiritual satanist who can bend reality to his will, is participating in an astral war and does activism for his organization .

A good way to keep you completely grounded in your personal reality is have a diary where you write what happened that day. Note down only your personal goals and life situation and what you aim to do tomorrow and what you did that day. Its really a good idea to plan ahead generally and be control of your life goals, apart from giving a powerful grounding effect. It is similarly very important to meditate daily,write your daily experiences in your black book and aid your personal life goals with your spiritual prowess .

Get a girlfriend, get good friends, go out with them, have fun.Have your parents be proud and happy with you. Be happy with yourself by achieving your personal goals and creating your reality. Have a personal life.Don't be that social weirdo who sulks at ever gathering and has no friends. Solitude sounds edgy and lit, but in reality is simply another pitiful existence full of suffering.

Thanks to Braun for recommending the Atomic Habits book to me. After reading the first few ,chapters I was driven to write here some of my thoughts about the life we lead and the connection problems that we have.I'm going to finish the book ,and try to achieve all of the goals I have for this year in my personal life.

Prana is actually also a connecting force. Our Gods speak a very different language than us. But we can perceive them in our dialect and understand them because our pineal gland translates the spiritual messages in the form of energy and converts it into sound and vision. Before the incident where humanity was cut off described in the Tower of Babel incident where the Jewish god separates people into different languages so they cannot understand each other (and unite against the Jewish threat.) When one connects with the other through spiritual energy, he gains an understanding of the other on a very deep level beyond a verbal and emotional level. Even if they disagree, they can understand each other. That is why humans didn't have war, strife and untold suffering in the Golden age. The jews are responsible for untold suffering between gentiles not understanding or respecting each others and mass wars and mass death . Do the RTR each day and hope for a future where humanity awakens spiritually and we can understand each other again.

I wish all of the ones reading this, reconsider solitude and alienation if you are experiencing it currently. Tough times lie ahead of us globally for all of humanity, therefore do not have any regrets. Do not choose alienation while you can choose companionship. Do not choose to be alone when you can choose to be with good friends. Do not choose to hate someone who is hypnotized, rather pity them. Direct your hatred in your RTR rituals towards the Jews who will suffer due to the centuries of suffering they have given us and continue to give us. Be happy, be well even if you live in a dystopian world. Find Balance.


Thanks a lot this is exactly what happened with me this describes my attitudes perfectly. I kind of did detach completly from my person life though unlike you said of dreaming of a glorious future where everyone is happy (of course I hope for it and know it will happen sometime but that is far in the future too far for me to focus on I think) I dream of just having a few people I can do spiritual things with and kind of eventually hiding out from society for the most part in the mountains somewhere was my thought where there is not much civilization or out in the middle of nowhere somewhere.

I find myself having a very hard time being happy in today's world. I will try to focus on the Jews as the problem but it is very hard for me to relate to fully regular people. The one person I hang out with in regular life sometimes is kind of wierd and doesn't have many friends either but they are not SS at least yet so I really don't have anyone to relate to in a spiritual way.

I can try to make friends but it might not be the most enjoyable thing for me then again I spend a lot of time hating and complaining about being alone and wishing I didn't have to be.

User avatar
Azorm
Posts: 266
Location: Everywhere

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby Azorm » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Do not overdo this pity thing, feeling sorry for others means giving them energy in a way and connecting to them. Same as you hate someone too much will send bad energy to them in a way where you might create strong connection to someone you actually want destroyed. Yes it can happen in some cases with some people, so knowing how to control this is also important.

I have no intention to feel any special sympathy for every retard out there and to waste my time on everyone.They might drain me and pull me into their bullshit. Many people love for others to feel sorry for them and this is feeding them and making ties, they can drain people like parasites, and many many normies that are heavily linked to the enemy might use that connection and energy you give them. It might ruin your advancement and they might start controlling you and manipulating you, filling you with bad thoughs and emotions +it can connect you to the enemy thoughtform.

I have one normie friend that Gods keep guarding for me sometimes, occasionaly they send some Satanic energy to my blood family, but that's it. Gods aren't my personal genies, they won't guard anyone for me and they made that clear. I found out that being close to most normies will just put you into trouble and they know that, so Gods don't want to waste their time and energy on everyone,same as I don't want to.

Also my blood family usually just wants to control me. Every time I become little bit close to them I lose my all privacy, my all freedom, they start draining me, manipulating me, I can't meditate properly or do my art projects (my mom knows about me being a Satanist but she doesn't really understand how much she is suffocating me and how much she is ruining my advancement and my work).
If I want to be happy I must stop listening to them and I must stop being their puppet. If needed, I will bind them and I will find job that I want, friends that I want etc etc. Some families tend to be super controlling and have literally no respect for what you are doing, what do you want, and about your need for privacy and they also might start praying for you if they are super religious..

Some people struggle more with normies, some struggle less. What works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone, but what I have said I know it's true, don't get close to everyone and don't feel sorry for them. Just ignore most people if possible. Have friends ofc, but avoid some people if you see that they are bad for you.
The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -Heraclitus

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby Jack » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:08 pm

94n wrote:Jack, thank you for your well thought out and nuanced post. It makes several good points that I agree with, especially solidifying and grounding yourself.

Can you tell us more about the book, Atomic Habits? I'm curious and wont like to know if you recommend it to us.

https://b-ok.cc/book/5214617/1ad4a2
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby ZaZaz » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:23 pm

Sympathy is necessary in acknowledgment aspects of reality, ''things are linked'' for existing in the world, empathy can be mental and spiritual suicide, just as quickly as lack of sympathy. If others look at you and see nothing there for them. They wont just turn away if they are close to you, day in and day out. Grand ideals of saving them all from themselves wont be enough.

Human instinct is to keep re-scanning if forced in proximity, and build up a resentment, that will in time turn to real hatred like a charge if you interact with them daily. This may even spread, you could confuse this, but its just as simple and primal as that. There cant be no-thing there for the astral feelers of others, its worse than hatred to some. It scares them like an absence, not whats there but whats not there, that put there wind up falsely.

The solution to this is also in the nature of reality and with introspection you can find something if only by proxy you even absolutely adore if you need to, hold on to this mentally and watch others visibly relax.

You could develop passion for one you may hate, if its not the sort of hate that comes with loathing, ''this is a fetish to some'' and and potentially dangerous diversion but also reflective of an occult law. With sense it could save a job situation and avoid professional difficulties. You need not act on this ''of course'' but to feel it will help. It will show in your manner and aspect, if your otherwise strong it will work if your weak it will have the opposite effect as in natural law.

I think indifference also changes your scent to others. They may try to intentionally provoke you ''such as personally relationships'' to get some kind of reaction, even if its hate. People get confused and imagine sinister things not there because in ancient times with certain creatures it would imply an uncertainty that could effect survival. No more than a modern play on biological survival mechanisms and astral connections. As well as the cabin fever of our day to day lives, if this applies.

An enlightened man controls himself ''ultimately''', it is what others ''imagine'' of him that can be an issue to relationships. People assume too much, usually to one extremity or the other, vary rarely on the mark. They resent it all. Petty, instinctive, and even understandable.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Re: Delusions, Detachment and Reality

Postby Jack » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:15 am

SdD wrote:Solitude is good!!

Solitude is only one thing and that is suffering and agony. Get friends, brother ,there are still good people put there.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apprentice, Blitzkreig, Google Feedfetcher and 20 guests