Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My View of Islam/ Islam Today

And this is how we get back to xtianity. Sure if you take the two separately you would say that xtianity is less dangerous and we should prioritize solving the Islam problem. But in an indirect way xtianity is what makes the society weak enough to not take any action. It promotes a lack of action and that's why the liberal political view is 90% xtian at it's core. It's what made the Roman empire fall and it's what it is meant to do with Europe as well. If xtianity falls, people have a bigger chance to wake up and solve the Islam problem. There are also muslim leaders who seem to reject the lunacy of the Islam doctrine at least partially.

When people would wake up there would be an ideal scenario I think: Investing in rebuilding the Arab countries so they can move back, while cutting all ties with Israel. Sure it's a small chance, probably many muslims would want to stay and conflicts would appear in some places. But whithout xtianity and liberalism people would have this moral idea of fighting back when attacked.

Remember, there are Arabs that would be willing to cooperate with the racial separation doctrine. And we have a persian empire alive (at least politically) that understands the tricks of the Jews from a non Koranic point of view.

Check out this speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

NaziMan12 said:
Islam is the biggest obstacle in our way and I think we should focus education and tract spreading to this. Islam is not only tyrannical externally but at the core it is completely Jewish and wrong. The idiot Muslim uses the core of Islam, it's holiness, to justify his tyrannical madness. This tyrannical madness is Sharia Law and the attacking of any thing not Muslim.

For this very reason, the Muslims external warlikeness, the Muslim and Islam must be destroyed immediately. The Muslims and Islam are open to a devastating blow at this period of time because of the political current with Trump's anti-muslim rhetoric, Macron's victory. Rothschild personally got out of his chair to pull the strings, to work to his full extent, to get Macron elected.

This is the Jewish plan, Islam.

Xtianity is more dangerous because it is sneaky and has been falsly associated with "european culture" or even neonazism. There are a lot of people on the way of waking up who are culturally/morally xtians (many "odinists" for instance). It's so ingrained in the culture that's it's hard to get rid of. It also has this perverse way of appealing to some high and noble virtues and then corrupting everything to praise weakness.

Pisslam is just this obvious evil invasion force, like orc armies in Tolkien type of evil coming to ruin your land and bring rape, murder and ruin, you can't discuss with them you just need to kick their ass very hard. Really pisslam is just the evil thugs working for the joos while xtianity has become a mind virus infecting whole cultures. Now pisslamists also try to infect the culture (with generous joo sponsoring.. whenever the white race can be threatened the joos are always generous of their shekels) we have seen even open mudslime mayors of major cities like London along with tons of propaganda on race mixing and (((cultural diversity))) and of course European city population has also changed radically in the last decades.

And out of experience people falling for pisslamic lies are beyond salvation anyway while xtians aren't.

Neoma that is because of the infiltration of the Jews in general through their crypto-jewry. Crypto-jewry may forever be impossible to detect but for now we have to keep trying. In the future im sure ways will be developed to keep Greys-Reptilians from creating crypto jew cities. I am thinking of a monitoring apparatus or agency, but even than that is difficult and probably impossible.

The best way I can think of is to take some time to memorize the traits of crypto jews. They have deceitful eyes alot of the time. They can have long jaws. Alot of the women have big butts, but these are only some traits and one will be sure it is a crypto jew if you read my posts about crypto jews.

Bow legs and flat feet are a definite sign of crypto jews. The classic Jewish nose only makes up the non crypto Jew population so it is not significant to focus on.

Check this out: http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/story3.htm

Iudex said:
I don't get what it is with people and other religions. I can understand that you want people to "open their eyes" and what not.

For this very reason, the Muslims external warlikeness, the Muslim and Islam must be destroyed immediately.
You're generalizing, it's true that Islam has some fucked up shit, but that doesn't mean every Muslim is like that. It's easier being the better person and let them be them. Let them be blind not following SS.
I wont take any chances .

Jews are still by far the most dangerous. Most of these ISIS guys are psychologically manipulated into doing killings by Jewish people. A mossad colonel runs ISIS as most know, but few know that Soviet Russia had mostly Jewish (crypto jews) running important posts who were all skilled in magic. This is actually the secret behind how Jews manipulate Gentiles into mass murdering.

The Jews are also themselves a very huge security risk. All throughout history we can see that they are a race with a blood lust unknown to gentile psychology. Their hatred for gentiles and anything non jewish is something that will probably never be understood. They make up most of the murderers and what not in the world any way, because they are descendants of the Grey and Reptilian E.T.'s (psycho killers and torturers).

lol at the "not all muslims are bad", why do you never hear "not all christians/jews are bad". people are too soft when it comes to muslims...if its okay to generalize about chrisitans and jews, why not about muslims?

and btw, islam was CREATED by catholic church: http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back