[NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil monster

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy
Posts: 3617

[NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil monster

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 am

Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil monster' student, 36, who carried out sex attacks on at least 190 male victims after drugging them and luring them to his flat is sentenced to 60 years behind bars

Image
©CPS Police have linked gay Christian student Reynhard Sinaga to more than 190 potential victims.

Britain's most prolific serial rapist was today jailed for life after drugging at least 48 men and filming himself sexually violating them while they were unconscious in his city centre flat.

Police have linked gay Christian student Reynhard Sinaga to more than 190 potential victims in total - 70 of whom they have not yet been able to identify.

The 36-year-old went out in the early hours of the morning, hunting for lone, drunk young men around nightclubs near his flat in Manchester.

The slightly-built Indonesian student posed as a Good Samaritan who offered them a floor to sleep on or promised them more drink, Manchester Crown Court heard.

His victims - who were mainly heterosexual - had little or no memory of the hours that followed as Sinaga filmed the assaults on his mobile phone, and they later left the apartment unaware they had been violated.

The rapist was caught when one of the men regained consciousness and fought him off before he went to the police and crucially handed in Sinaga's phone.

Today, Sinaga was jailed for 60 years and must serve a minimum of 30 years in custody before he can be considered for parole.

'I want him to feel the pain and sufferance I have felt': Harrowing statements from Sinaga's victims

Judge Suzanne Goddard QC told the court his total number of potential victims was 195.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Sinaga hunted for drunk young men around nightclubs near his flat in Manchester (above)

Sentencing, she told Sinaga: 'You are an evil serial sexual predator who has preyed upon young men who came into the city centre wanting nothing more than a good night-out with their friends.

'One of your victims described you as a monster. The scale and enormity of your offending confirms this as an accurate description.'

The judge continued: 'Rarely, if ever, have the courts seen such a campaign of rape as this, covering so many victims over a prolonged period.'

She said the true scale of Sinaga's offending may never be known but that police appeared to have established 195 men were filmed by the defendant while unconscious.

Judge Goddard went on: 'It is ironic that were it not for the films that you took of your evil crimes it seems that most of these offences would not have even been discovered, let alone prosecuted.

'Your actions show you as a dangerous individual with no sense of reality.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Spirit bottles at Sinaga's flat are pictured. He is thought to have drugged the men when giving them a drink from his selection of alcohol

'In my judgment you are a highly dangerous, cunning and deceitful individual who will never be safe to be released. That is for the Parole Board.'

Sinaga had shown 'not a jot of remorse', she continued, and noted at times he appeared to be 'actually enjoying the trial process'.

Details of the case - the UK's largest ever rape prosecution - can be made public today after reporting restrictions were lifted following the end of four trials.

Sinaga claimed the men consented to being recorded playing a sex game in which they pretended to be dead to fulfil his fantasies - a defence labelled 'preposterous' by prosecutor Iain Simkin as jurors saw footage of some victims snoring.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail A large part of Sinaga’s offending took place in the bedroom but some did take place in the living room. The final victim was raped in the bathroom before he woke up during the ordeal

He was found guilty of a total of 159 offences committed between January 2015 and May 2017 - 136 counts of rape, 13 counts of sexual assault, eight counts of attempted rape and two counts of assault by penetration.

Many of the complainants had earlier been to the city centre nightclubs Factory and Fifth Avenue.

Sinaga's apartment, situated next to Factory in Princess Street, provided a perfect vantage point from which to identify his targets.

It is thought he laced alcoholic drinks with a drug such as GHB, also known as liquid ecstasy.

Overdoses of the odourless, colourless substance can kill, the court heard, but it was a risk that Sinaga was prepared to take with complete strangers to satisfy his perverted desires.

Sinaga kept 'trophies' of his crimes, such as watches and wallets.

Image

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Sinaga (centre) is pictured in a sketch of him appearing at Manchester Crown Court today

He also downloaded social media pages from some of some of his victims, gleaned from personal identification they were carrying, and took still photographs of many of them while they were naked or semi-naked.


'Cunning rapist' worked on thesis about gay and bisexual men in Manchester

Churchgoer Reynhard Sinaga lived in Manchester city centre for more than a decade while studying various university courses.

A gay man who looks younger than his age of 36, he chose to live close to the gay village and the Canal Street area where attitudes to homosexuality were very different than in his home nation of Indonesia.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Sinaga

Sinaga is said to have had a small, close-knit group of friends who believed him to be friendly and good-natured.

Born in the Jambi province of Indonesia into a relatively wealthy family, Sinaga arrived in the UK on a student visa in 2007 financed by his parents and remained in the country on those terms for the next 10 years.

Sinaga graduated from the University of Manchester in 2009 with an MSc degree in Planning and again in 2011 with an MA degree in Sociology.

No concerns of a sexual nature, or of any other matters, were ever raised with the university, confirmed officials.

From 2012 he commuted monthly to the University of Leeds as part of his studies for a PhD.

Sinaga attended regular supervision meetings to help with his thesis entitled 'Sexuality and everyday transnationalism. South Asian gay and bisexual men in Manchester'.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Front door entrance to crime scene

The university said he did not appear to spend much time in the city, other than for the monthly supervision sessions, and did not take an active part in research groups or societies.

In June 2017 he was suspended immediately after his arrest and his student status was officially rescinded following conviction.

Greater Manchester Police said there is no indication that his research was used as a basis for his crimes.

During a previous sentencing hearing the court received references from Sinaga's mother and sister but Judge Suzanne Goddard QC said both knew nothing of 'the cold, cunning and calculated rapist'.

A character testament was also received from St Chrysostom's Church, in Victoria Park, Manchester - an Anglican church of the Catholic tradition - where Sinaga had attended.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Specialist police officers and victim support services are on standby to hear from anyone who believes Sinaga (pictured) may have approached them on a night out

The judge said: 'It is almost beyond belief that someone who could profess some Christian faith could at the same time have been committing such wicked and evil crimes.'

The court heard that none of the victims - many in their late teens or early 20s - wanted to know details of what had happened to them when traced by police and some have chosen not to tell their family or close friends of the trauma.

Sinaga tested negative for HIV after he was arrested.

Jurors had to watch the mobile phone footage as Sinaga persisted with his defence and all were later uniquely offered counselling.

Last June, Sinaga was jailed for life with a minimum of 20 years for the convictions from his first two trials.

Reporting restrictions were put in place to avoid prejudice to subsequent trials and to avoid the possibility of potential victims and witnesses being deterred from giving evidence or coming forward.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Sinaga graduated from the University of Manchester in 2009

Ian Rushton, North West Deputy Chief Crown Prosecutor, said: 'Reynhard Sinaga is the most prolific rapist in British legal history.

'His extreme sense of sexual entitlement almost defies belief and he would no doubt still be adding to his staggering tally had he not been caught.

'Sinaga's unthreatening demeanour duped these young men - many of whom thanked him for his kindness in offering them a place to stay - into thinking this monster was a Good Samaritan.

'But once back at his flat he used victims as objects purely for his own gratification - then appears to have derived further twisted pleasure from re-watching his films in court and putting victims through the trauma of giving evidence.'

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail The front door and the hallway at the home of Sinaga, who has been jailed for life, is pictured

Councillor Nigel Murphy, Deputy Leader of Manchester City Council, said: 'We pay tribute to the courage of those who have testified in these cases and the painstaking work of Greater Manchester Police in bringing this monster to justice.

'Support is available for anyone who is affected by the issues raised in this case.

'While it's deeply shocking that these crimes happened in our city, their long shadow should not distort perceptions of Manchester.

'Tens of thousands of people safely enjoy the city's famous nightlife every week.

'These were the actions of one depraved predator acting in isolation - they do not reflect or represent any gender, race, religion, sexuality or community.'

Specialist police officers and victim support services are on standby to hear from anyone who believes Sinaga may have approached them on a night out.

Greater Manchester Police established there may be at least 190 potential victims of Sinaga, but of that figure they were unable to identify 70 of those individuals.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Jurors had to watch the mobile phone footage as Sinaga persisted with his defence and all were later uniquely offered counselling

It is suspected the serial rapist may have committed offences elsewhere in the city as images from some video clips recovered from his phone did not match the Manchester city centre address where he lived when he was arrested.

Sinaga acted as Good Samaritan before attacking victims

Manipulative serial rapist Reynhard Sinaga convinced many of his victims he had done them a favour by offering them a floor to sleep on for the night.

From the vantage point of his Manchester city centre apartment, he targeted lone young men who were worse for wear from alcohol after being separated from friends or on their way home.

None of his victims suspected the malevolent intentions of the 36-year-old mature student as he approached them in the street and none of his victims felt intimidated by Sinaga - slight in stature and friendly by appearance.

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail The Factory club in Manchester where Sinaga watched and picked up men that he later raped

One said Sinaga was 'really nice' and 'looked after him' after he lost his friends and his phone battery had ran out.

Another thought the defendant had acted as a Good Samaritan after Sinaga said he looked after him when he found him lying on the ground near a hotel.

Manchester Crown Court heard one complainant was sitting on the kerbside after the battery on his mobile phone was drained and he was approached by Sinaga. The defendant invited him to his apartment to charge the device but instead went on to drug and sexually violate him on camera.

He too believed Sinaga had acted as a Good Samaritan and was grateful before he eventually learned the full horror of what had happened to him when the police called.

A third man fell victim to Sinaga's phone charge ruse as he attempted to flag down a taxi when he was unable to order an Uber journey.

Several of his victims felt guilty when they awoke the next day for troubling a stranger who they thought had provided them with somewhere to stay or for being sick in his flat.

Others felt they had undergone a 'weird experience' but none had any real concerns or suspicions, with one complainant telling the court: 'I thought briefly he might have done something, but I thought stuff like that doesn't happen.'

Image
©Provided by Daily Mail Fifth nightclub in Manchester where Sinaga watched and picked up men that he later raped

None of the victims, of whom 45 were heterosexual and 26 were students, when contacted by the police wanted to know the detail of what happened to them.

Two attempted to commit suicide as a result of severe depression.

Assistant Chief Constable Mabs Hussain said: 'My first appeal would be to anybody who may think they have had contact with Reynhard Sinaga, the circumstances as reported have brought back some memories and they suspect they have been on a night out and met somebody like Reynhard Sinaga to contact the police.

'We have specialist officers waiting, we have a helpline where the numbers are available and we are working with specialist victim support services including St Mary's Sexual Assault Referral Centre, Survivors Manchester and Victims' Services.

'At the forefront of this investigation and our primary objective throughout has been to provide the support to the victims and I would encourage them to come forward. We have the specialist services to provide that support.'

He went on: 'We believe Reynhard Sinaga is the UK's most prolific rapist and the reason I say that is because on the information and evidence we suspect there are in total 190 victims approximately who have been involved.

'We can't give you a definitive figure for obvious reasons. Forty-eight of them have supported a criminal prosecution.

'Of that 190 there are approximately 70 that we are still yet to identify and the reason we have still yet to identify them is despite our best efforts, and the investigation team working tirelessly to piece together the information, we have been unable to identify who each individual is to speak to them. There is still some work for us to do.'

He said officers had undertaken a 'very very difficult' investigation with almost three terabytes of data pored over - the equivalent of watching 1,500 DVD films.

Mr Hussain explained: 'One of my officers described it as like putting together a jigsaw without the picture because it was not apparent which parts were from which offence.

'Each visit to each of these victims has had to be carefully and meticulously planned, and their welfare and wellbeing was at the forefront of our mind in dealing with the victims.'

He said Sinaga was a 'depraved sexual predator' who had taken advantage of trusting young men, but he added: 'I think we need to concentrate less on Reynhard Sinaga as an individual and focus much more on each individual victim who has either supported the prosecution or provided evidence and information.

'I cannot begin to imagine what they have had to endure, what they have had to go through and what they are still living with today.'

Rapist claimed victims enjoyed sex game of pretending to be dead

Reynhard Sinaga told jurors he had sex with strangers on the floor of his flat because he did not want to 'make a mess of my bed'.

He claimed the complainants approached him in the street in central Manchester shortly before they went to his nearby apartment, where they agreed to indulge his fantasy of sexual activity while they pretended to be dead.

Furthermore, the men also gave their consent to him filming the intercourse on his mobile phone, he said.

It was a defence labelled in court as 'ludicrous' and was soundly rejected by each of four separate juries which unanimously convicted Sinaga of all the sexual allegations he faced.

Prosecutor Iain Simkin picked apart Sinaga's version of events when the 36-year-old Indonesian student chose to enter the witness box last month at his fourth trial involving 13 complainants.

When Mr Simkin asked him if he understood the prosecution case - that he was a serial rapist who incapacitated his victims - Sinaga repeatedly replied: 'I disagree but I understand.'

Sinaga said each of the men had enjoyed the sexual encounters and although they presented as straight, he thought they were bisexual at the very least.

Mr Simkin pointed out that there was no conversation with the complainants during the videos that Sinaga filmed and there was no kissing.

He said: 'So, for all of these 13 men they all say 'Yes, I will lie on the floor, not on the bed'. Why not on the bed?'

Sinaga said: 'Because we were sitting on the floor and I also didn't want to make a mess of my bed.'

Mr Simkin said: 'Why not just say 'Let's just get on the bed'?'

Sinaga said: 'My bed is squeaky.'

Mr Simkin said: You have just made that up. My questions are too difficult to answer. Your account is an absurdity, isn't it?'

'I disagree,' replied Sinaga.

Mr Simkin said: 'Your case must be that someone who has never met you before allows you, within 15 or 20 minutes, to record yourself penetrating them?'

'Yes,' said the defendant.

Mr Simkin went on: 'They have no idea who you are but they allow you to keep the most intimate, and in my submission, the most grotesque photographs for yourself?'

Sinaga said: 'I keep them for myself. There is no evidence that I uploaded them on to the internet.'

The barrister retorted: 'So what?'

Sinaga said: 'It's a sexual fantasy. Just because it looks weird and Fifty Shades Of Grey or anything like that, strange sexual fantasy happens underground ... it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.'

Sinaga claimed that other sexual activity took place with the complainants which was not filmed, such as him performing oral sex or them penetrating him.

Asked why he kept screenshots of some of the complainants' social media profiles, he said: 'Just in case in future we could be friends.'

Mr Simkin said: 'Not you keeping a record of people you had raped, a 'Top Trumps' of people you had raped?'

'No,' said Sinaga.

The defendant suggested that each complainant individually lied to the police when they were contacted years later to preserve their heterosexual identity.

Mr Simkin said: 'They could easily have said to protect themselves 'I don't want to say anything'. Either not co-operate with the police or say 'I did have sex with him but please don't do anything about it'?'

Sinaga said: 'They could have probably many other reasons not to. For example, if wanting to protect their relationship.

'It is not an easy thing for some people to come out as gay. That has probably influenced the way they want to answer it.

'They were probably scared that 'What if my girlfriend finds out I was lying and that night I was with a man?'.'

Mr Simkin said: 'They have not got a reason to lie because they are not lying. They have been been incapacitated and raped by you.'

Sinaga said: 'No, they are embarrassed.'

Mr Simkin told Manchester Crown Court that some of the men were snoring during the filming.

He put it to Sinaga: 'You can't really pretend to snore, it's like a child pretending. That's not what your hear on the videos. They are unconscious, aren't they?'

'No, I disagree,' replied Sinaga.

Sinaga was asked by the barrister to pretend to snore himself and did so for a few seconds.

Mr Simkin pointed out that one of the complainants snored for 13 minutes.

He said: 'It is impossible, I suggest, to pretend to emulate that level of unconsciousness. He simply is unconscious.'

Sinaga replied: 'No.'

Related -
Reynhard Sinaga: the 'Peter Pan' student who raped scores of men (Guardian)

Jeffrey Epstein investigation finds letter in prison cell complaining about being locked in shower and 'giant bugs' crawling across his hand

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/b ... ar-BBYFaui

Not representative of a Race or religion? Well, it sounds rather like some Asians, who follow a particular jew/abrahamic religion who do such things, and also it sounds rather like a jew/abrahamic religion whose "leaders" also commit such things. Obvious (((media))) bias and bullshitting is obvious. "He's not a christian; christians don't do that; 'stuff like that doesn't happen'." No, obviously not.

See also -
re: "Evil" by HPMageson666
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17613
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5101

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:10 am

The multicultural model is going very well. Don't question that. Don't be a bad evil supremacist person. Ok?

We know for a fact if we bring every other Nation in White Nations it's gonna be OK because everyone has a great and beautiful heart such as this guy, it's not like some are gonna go ape mode or act like hateful monkeys or anything.

I mean he just attempted rape 136 people. Dr Moshe Shekelberg would say, "it was because of British racism in the 1800's". Totally justified. Rabbi Nathanael would say to forgive the poor man and let him go. Don't be an anti-semite, please.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Karnonnos
Posts: 63

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby Karnonnos » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The multicultural model is going very well. Don't question that. Don't be a bad evil supremacist person. Ok?

We know for a fact if we bring every other Nation in White Nations it's gonna be OK because everyone has a great and beautiful heart such as this guy, it's not like some are gonna go ape mode or act like hateful monkeys or anything.

I mean he just attempted rape 136 people. Dr Moshe Shekelberg would say, "it was because of British racism in the 1800's". Totally justified. Rabbi Nathanael would say to forgive the poor man and let him go. Don't be an anti-semite, please.


He really did also pull this devout xian in public, but the usual comments are clucking angrily about pointing this out, saying this has 'nothing to do with xianity'. There are also headlines saying he's the world's worst rapist. Ignoring the police investigations into rapists in the church that show individual priests raped four times as many people (all children). Apparently also nothing to do with xianity either...?

I have no doubt whatsoever pulling the 'LGBT' angle helped him as well because Britain has gone full retard with this, the teenager who beat him up (after he came to and was being bitten by this freak) was initially arrested. Beyond this, the fact Sinaga was immensely wealthy in his home country aided him as well.

It took the police nearly 20 years to take action on this individual. Rotherham took 35 years. Yet the media still shills the line that White people are all 'evil' perpetrators of hate crimes and Brexit caused 6 million of these. Yes, so much so that 190 people naively trust some random Asian and go to their apartment.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:42 pm

This guy is in the papers because he was a lone predator. The Paki child sex gangs in England get special protection and are allowed to operate. Because they are working for the (((elites))) that run England just like the possible serial killer and known pedophile Savile did. Not a surprise Prince Andrew was best friends with Epstein and his fellow Jewish Madame, who's daddy was a Mossad agent the same group Epstein worked for. Not a surprise that Prince Andrew will not be arrested or investigated by the police either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5101

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:08 am

In all honest all the predators and other evil people, always somehow manage to hide behind "Christianity". This gives them the moral high ground to do all their crimes of rape and so forth, and also, it helps them infiltrate the West.

Remember what a genius in the United States would say, the Sunday School ones. We hate to take foreigners in cuz they'll assimilate us, BUT, if they are 500 millions Christians from the 3rd world, that's all nice, bring all in so they become 150% of the population.

Karnonnos wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The multicultural model is going very well. Don't question that. Don't be a bad evil supremacist person. Ok?

We know for a fact if we bring every other Nation in White Nations it's gonna be OK because everyone has a great and beautiful heart such as this guy, it's not like some are gonna go ape mode or act like hateful monkeys or anything.

I mean he just attempted rape 136 people. Dr Moshe Shekelberg would say, "it was because of British racism in the 1800's". Totally justified. Rabbi Nathanael would say to forgive the poor man and let him go. Don't be an anti-semite, please.


He really did also pull this devout xian in public, but the usual comments are clucking angrily about pointing this out, saying this has 'nothing to do with xianity'. There are also headlines saying he's the world's worst rapist. Ignoring the police investigations into rapists in the church that show individual priests raped four times as many people (all children). Apparently also nothing to do with xianity either...?

I have no doubt whatsoever pulling the 'LGBT' angle helped him as well because Britain has gone full retard with this, the teenager who beat him up (after he came to and was being bitten by this freak) was initially arrested. Beyond this, the fact Sinaga was immensely wealthy in his home country aided him as well.

It took the police nearly 20 years to take action on this individual. Rotherham took 35 years. Yet the media still shills the line that White people are all 'evil' perpetrators of hate crimes and Brexit caused 6 million of these. Yes, so much so that 190 people naively trust some random Asian and go to their apartment.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 748

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:20 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:This guy is in the papers because he was a lone predator. The Paki child sex gangs in England get special protection and are allowed to operate. Because they are working for the (((elites))) that run England just like the possible serial killer and known pedophile Savile did. Not a surprise Prince Andrew was best friends with Epstein and his fellow Jewish Madame, who's daddy was a Mossad agent the same group Epstein worked for. Not a surprise that Prince Andrew will not be arrested or investigated by the police either.


Arab forced prostitution is a mafia present in Eastern Europe as well. Of couse the media never speaks about it they are probably sold out and who knos how deep the roots go. Usually there is some surface rapist or kidnapper who is blamed when they get caught... evrything else is just a conspiracy theory goy... I can't believe there are still people in the present using this term as an excuse to not think and use their brains

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The multicultural model is going very well. Don't question that. Don't be a bad evil supremacist person. Ok?

We know for a fact if we bring every other Nation in White Nations it's gonna be OK because everyone has a great and beautiful heart such as this guy, it's not like some are gonna go ape mode or act like hateful monkeys or anything.

I mean he just attempted rape 136 people. Dr Moshe Shekelberg would say, "it was because of British racism in the 1800's". Totally justified. Rabbi Nathanael would say to forgive the poor man and let him go. Don't be an anti-semite, please.


This guy is infinitely worse than a monkey-like person since he does all this with conscious malicious planned intent and pretends to have good intentions to trick people. I think you're leaping, though, to connect this to Asians as a whole as FancyMancy did, even most alt right people would agree that statistically Asians are mostly non violent and don't cause lots of violent crimes. As monster-like as this guy is, he doesn't prove all Asians are bad. Do you have an argument to make about Asians on average that isn't solely based on this one psychopath?

And obviously, I agree that the nonwhite immigration has to be limited, but I'm not sure what your point is about Asians here. What does this lone psychopath prove? Is there a wider statistical argument you have about asians or is that just an offhand comment you don't intend to have support anything specifically that you made because you were angry this psychopath was uncaught for so long?

Anyway, no surprise that his Christianity had no influence on his morals, he probably just used it to fit in with the British standard of a 'nice person'. Not that Christianity actually would have any positive effect on many people, of course, besides keeping them from atheist nihilism. Given that British people literally have had their capital turned into Londonistan already and know just how bad the immigration is getting, i'm not sure this arrest will cause the moral outrage it should, sadly enough.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3617

Re: [NEWS] White Supremacy is evil; Asian Supremacy is just - Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil mon

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 am

ConsistentMeditator wrote:I think you're leaping, though, to connect this to Asians as a whole as FancyMancy did, even most alt right people would agree that statistically Asians are mostly non violent and don't cause lots of violent crimes.

My point simply was that Whites are not "allowed" to be White, to defend White, to exist as White, to enjoy White, etc. in White countries; a non-White comes to a White country and abuses people in a White country, most, if not all, of which more likely than not were White - in a White country. When a White is anti-semitic, it is "White supremacy", but when a non-White is anti-semitic, it is "mental illness". We, Whites, have to accept non-White shit in our White countries, and all over the world, including not being "allowed" to fly a Scottish flag in Scotland, yet having "islamic state" flags flown being defended still in a White country; Gay Pride, Asian Pride and Black Pride being encouraged, but White Pride being extremist, terrorist and "White supremacist"; a White Boy being ignored while dying, while "police" jump in to "save" korans from water... Whites are not "allowed" to be White Supremacist in White countries, yet Asians can be Asian Supremacist in Asian countries and Blacks can Black Supremacist in Black countries, as well. There are more examples of anti-White things in White countries, some of which I have posted about before - and we, Whites in White countries, just have to be bitches accepting all of that shit against us because muh feelings and muh reasons, bringing in the anti-Whites into White countries and not being "allowed" to do anything to save ourselves.

Consider the "priests" who raped Children worldwide - the Children were not protected nor defended; the abusers were; the victims were ignored and blamed and abandoned to abuse, with those higher-ups knowing the "priests"' actions, bringing them among Children again. Notice the similarities between these "priests" moving to somewhere new and no-one knowing their previous behaviour, and the destruction of Planets so as not to be able to inform other Planets of shit, and pre-Internet news not travelling far so as to out all of the shit.

One can say "not all j00z are bad!", yet the jew has been ejected from hundreds of countries hundreds of times in history. One can say "not all muslims are bad!", yet its very doctrines state to destroy all who oppose "allah", and the jew who created islam uses islam to wipe White countries clean of Whites. The jew knows different Races cannot live together, and then shit like this in this article, and many other things, happen. White have enough problems of our own without having to contend with non-Whites coming in White countries and doing shit, as well - that is just adding insult to injury. Whites are not "allowed" to do, be, defend, experience, enjoy... White in White countries.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], NoCreativeNameHereV2 and 20 guests