Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ORION

Larissa666 said:
Rarely anyone knows. HP Maxine used to be there shortly, you have the testimony on JoS website. There are pyramids there, from what I remember from her story.

Father Satan has said once ago that “our side has won”. Now, I am unsure if war is still ongoing, or what is left is for us to finish off the enemy here on this planet.

What’s the sermon name of when high priestess Maxine said that?

Woden666 said:
Maybe somebody could ask satan directly?

I understand that you have a passion behind these questions. However if you really want to know you must advance ( RTRs, meditations and rituals and yoga etc.). Advancement will be the best thing you will ever do in your life and many things of importance will be revealed to you. If you are not dedicated, do so if you truly want to be with Satan and the gods as an ally.

Larissa666 said:
Rarely anyone knows. HP Maxine used to be there shortly, you have the testimony on JoS website. There are pyramids there, from what I remember from her story.

Father Satan has said once ago that “our side has won”. Now, I am unsure if war is still ongoing, or what is left is for us to finish off the enemy here on this planet.

I think it was something like this, 'we have won on the Astral'. And HP Maxine told that the victory on the astral will take time to manifest in the physical.[or something like that]

And I think our Satanic rituals are the key to expediting the manifestations of that victory on Earth, and even saving Earth from the jewish menace like samson option, destroying the ecosystem, death and etc. The energies from our Satanic rituals are already clashing with jewish energies and will sooner or later clash with the centuries old programmed energies of judgment day, destruction, end of the world and blah blah blah jewish thoughtforms.

And by observing jews, their mindset seems pretty simple, and one of it's notion is, "If we can't have it, you can't have it either", and in this case they want Earth and human slaves.

I heard that their capital planet is near Betelgeuse. I can't find information about planets near Betelgeuse on the Internet, but according to some mathematical speculation, there are planets near Betelgeuse, but I don't know why humans can't currently observe them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back