Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

should i stop programming?

Im learning computer programming but if there will be a war i think i will not need it and it is just spend of time. What do you think? Should i prepair physically and spiritually?

Hail Satan!

no. you should be advancing spiritually and physically anyway. but don't stop programming. it's good to know. but don't count on it for a job. figure out what you want to do with programming and make it happen. ask yourself what you want to do and learn how to do that. ask yourself why are you learning programming.

himmler was a legend said:
is it a good idea to become a hacker and to help Satan in this way?
Come on now, you wouldn't be too useful to our cause in prison. My coworkers stepson almost got 40 years in prison for simply hacking into people's Facebook accounts to fuck with them. How do you think a Jewish judge would react to you hacking shit for the spread of Satanism. We dont advocate for illegal activities.

It’s a good idea to follow your own natural predispositions and do what you like, not what others tell you to like.

LOL wtf no
Im learning computer programming but if there will be a war i think i will not need it and it is just spend of time. What do you think? Should i prepair physically and spiritually?

Hail Satan!
Keep learning programming (or any skill/job you have passion for) while improving yourself both physically and spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back