Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it true that the serpent can be raised in under 2 years?

The Kundalini process is extremely individual as how long it takes and how it is as a process etc.

It isn't something you wait for, but work to and with 'it'.
Past lives and your will plays a crucial role, time is relative to that. It comes down to your ability to seek and want the truth at a point and act to it. That's my opinion

No, he never raised his serpent he was very deluded and on drugs. That's old wrong info, as he deceived people into believing he was ascended.

The wisest advice we ever got imo regarding timelines was by Mageson. He said go about it slothz style. Which means take your time and don’t stress it. Stressing it causes you to get in your own way and that slows things down.

Enjoy the ride so to speak, there is no rush. And it’s so individual, we all have such different things to go through with it with our own strengths and weaknesses and past life development. It’s one of those things where, if you’re diligently working and progressing, you WILL get there. So just enjoy the scenery and let the steady drip hollow the rock.

It's the about the lifestyle, about your habits, not about the goal. When your lifestyle, your habits are in line with your goal, your goal will manifest in due time without you worrying and building expectations about it.

I think setting it as a goal CAN be the first step to reaching it. And that goes with setting meditation goals and objectives to reach, as well as working alongside the Gods to do so.

It’s a lot of preparation, but with enough freedom in the soul(freeing the soul workings, fully opened and empowered chakras, hang ups removed etc.) it can be done. Satan and the Gods of Hell do have the power to raise it for an individual, but they know this can really wreak havoc with lack of experience, knowledge, readiness etc. One must be fully ready to receive and know how to handle this power.

Should one set the goal though, doors can and will open up so that it can be attained. Slothzing through the goal is without a doubt, the best approach though. And one will KNOW the levels they’re at along the way, until they are fully ready. Just my 2 cents on this.

I actually kind of doubt it. Even if the person had gotten really far in a past life. The reason I say this is just cause the intensity of cleansing that I have gone through on a few occasions and some others have.

Maybe some one can force it through very intense meditation on it or yoga for hours each day or something but that would lead to disaster in pretty much all areas of life if the person isn't cleansed of all their blockages and enemy programming and negative thoughts.

The problem is in today's world most people are heavily programmed it takes often longer than two years to be free of this all the way even if they do make a huge amount of progress.

Maybe if someone was raised to become an SS they could do it but then they are still probably dealing with past life programming so this seems impossible to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back