Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question relating "peace be unto him" ,doctrine of Satan

lightning666

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PEACE.html

I was reading "peace be unto him"(doctrine of Satan) and found a line saying
"And I am he that cried in the beginning"

Is it appear because of the corruption of jew or it has some meaning behind it.

Slightning666 said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PEACE.html

I was reading "peace be unto him"(doctrine of Satan) and found a line saying
"And I am he that cried in the beginning"

Is it appear because of the corruption of jew or it has some meaning behind it.
Personally, I think very much of the whole Al Jilwah and Peace be Unto Him may be inaccurate to a degree. This isn't official or absolute, but rather just my own opinion.

As for the line in question, I would think of the crying being symbolic of perhaps showing emotions, maybe also loss/grief. It could be connected to conquering Saturn also. "Crying" may refer to the black stage of depression, which is the initial stage of advancement in which we become aware fully of the dross and dirt we have, after which we proceed to cleanse it away and enter the next stage.

Our Lord is the one who created us. And he has inserted himself in the allegorical story of creation to make us understand how compressed vibration makes up reality. That is what hes trying to explain to his people. Manifest vibration is matter.

By Crying in the Beginning, he means in the beginning there was sound. And the sound consists of his name SATANAMA,all the necessary 5 elements of creation. That sound manifested in matter and thus reality. You need to be an occult master to understand the meaning behind the lines . Read through all of Magesons sermons and you'll have the necessary information to decode hidden meanings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back