Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

joy of satan like website who is talking sh1t

AveVapula

Hey comrads I typed in joy of satan and demons in google normaly our website comes but lately a website shows up which is joy of satan look alike who is Talking Bad about us. Also its by angelfire, where some of out sites were too. Now they Fake jos. I just wanted you all to know this. This is the website

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That's just slander as most "Satanists" are just not better than to slander. Its sad for them, but Its quite usual.

There was once an impersonator who kept pretending you had reached the Magnum Opus, then gave crappy advice to anyone. It was annoying.

Only thing they have right is about "Astral deception" and that you can't always assume you are safe when trying to contact any of the Gods when you're new and should apply reasoning to whatever communications you receive. But this issue seams to be a prominent card they pull for everything. I'm pretty sure we have a banishing ritual as well and if anything the only sect that promotes great precaution.

No different than some people who take advice from external sources and apply Jos methods only to get negative experiences, then blame the Jos for it. Smfh.

They talk shit but fail to provide any useful material of their own lol. At the end of the day, they just like to attack and slander what they don’t like.

Joy of Satan has it together pretty well. It lists it sources and brings facts to the table.

Satanism isn’t a modern creation, it has been here since Satan created humanity and taught them such knowledge. And this is evident in the Ancient Texts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back