Styx and Enoch

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HauptSturm

Styx and Enoch

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:52 pm

The absolute mad man Styxhexenhammer666 noticed my comment in chat and asked Enoch about the Joy of Satan right at the start of the stream. lol. I love Styx... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ShAGl9jOM
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666

Re: Styx and Enoch

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:47 am

Good work mein bro.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:21 am

Amazing! Good job once again brother.

This video is pretty interesting. I haven't gotten into knowing about Enoch that much until recently. I'm like 1/3 in the video. I'm definitely going to listen to it later when I have more time.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 am

Lol nice. I think we need our own e-celeb, or a few, open and sleepers. One of us should have a talk with Styx he seems interested :shock:

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:11 pm

AscendingSun wrote:Lol nice. I think we need our own e-celeb, or a few, open and sleepers. One of us should have a talk with Styx he seems interested :shock:

A few months back I saw a video he made where he talked about the JoS for a bit. It was made a few years back or less I think. I'm not sure if he himself has read anything from the main site but unfortunately the comment section of that video was pretty bad on our side tbh. I say our side but I really do think the people leaving comments were trolls trying to make us look bad. There was a lot of flaming and lack of proper distribution of information. This could of been newbies on there as well. I can't remember too clear but there might have been a comment or two that were good though. Anyways, I can see why Styx keeps saying the negative or kind of negative things about us since he got a bad picture thanks to these people.

I feel if he did get proper info on us and what's actually said here then he'll be very interested of our side. Though I don't understand why he can't just look for himself. He did give an excuse why he didn't want to and rather have one of us provide him info.

Regardless, I do have respect for this Mad Lad 8-) (pewdiepie reference). HauptSturm reminded me of that one :)

Hail Satan!!!

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Who's Styx ? Was he a jos member before ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm

My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm

I notice that Mike Enoch has this strange body language like he is either super hyped up on something or a robot that is shorting out. Andrew Anglin has the same strange body language if you watch a video of him speaking in public in England. And Kylee "der Rainbow" Hunt, has the same strange issue. I watched a video of him interviewing people in public and he was weird, it looked like he was hopped up on something or shorting out, C3PO style.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:29 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I notice that Mike Enoch has this strange body language like he is either super hyped up on something or a robot that is shorting out. Andrew Anglin has the same strange body language if you watch a video of him speaking in public in England. And Kylee "der Rainbow" Hunt, has the same strange issue. I watched a video of him interviewing people in public and he was weird, it looked like he was hopped up on something or shorting out, C3PO style.

It's probably rehearsed. It can be hard to sound natural on camera even when you are sincere, especially in public. But they really are just trolling us. This is an ancient Jewish pastime. It's in their blood to play the Goyim...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:I notice that Mike Enoch has this strange body language like he is either super hyped up on something or a robot that is shorting out. Andrew Anglin has the same strange body language if you watch a video of him speaking in public in England. And Kylee "der Rainbow" Hunt, has the same strange issue. I watched a video of him interviewing people in public and he was weird, it looked like he was hopped up on something or shorting out, C3PO style.

I noticed that too. Besides druggies I've noticed that jews do this too (or maybe these jews are hopped up on something too?). The examples are Millo yiannopoulos and the brother of the guy who killed all those people in Las Vegas last year.

But yeah, strange.

Hail Satan!!!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:20 am

With the xians preachers exactly the same thing happens, I think it is because when they are connected to the energy matrix of the Jewish egregor they are controlled by the enemy and end up being little more than robots.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am

Mike Enoch looks like a plastic Jew-bot. How can people overlook this in the wake of his own statements to being Jewish....

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Are they actual Russian bots?

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

2:25 :lol: :lol:

I can see that, its like someones poured water in his CPU or some shit. He speaks with his arms to his sides, looks away every 5 seconds like he's speaking with someone about something esoteric. At certain points the looking away is fucking unbearable, and the way he makes those little glitch noises every so often concerning paganism XD.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠