Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the snare of the alt-right and White youth

loki88

xtianity needs to be hit hard especially the alt-white (((alt-right))) and (((tradcat)))[traditional catholicism]. I look upon them as a threat in hooking the gullible youth into their snares.

In my legal case for (((hate speech))) I was involved with the christard paul fromm in Canada and came to understand the sneaky way the (((alt-right))) is attempting to infiltrate the White Resistance Movement. I then paid a typist who is the director for the South Africa Family Relief Project (a probably scam operation) and she robbed me for $1500 of my money (half of what I have). I had also attended a couple of years ago an SSPX meeting to attempt to interrogate the (((priest))) who was scamming the old women who held the meeting for information to discover whether christ-insanity was or could ever be compatible with anything 'pro-white' or advocated the seperation of race. His behavior and the 'session' or sermon he presented demonstrated the evils of christ-insanity to me and its dark medieval nature. Prior to this time I had had no dealings with christards but had looked upon them as largely mentally ill and neurotic people (which they are).

The christards are using christard identity as a snare to hook Whites into xtianity and I admit I fell for it in my naievete (as a probable historical reality not necessarily as a metaphysical/ontological reality) but researching and experiencing it more came to understand it for what it is. Below is a document I wrote about it as a means of subtly convincing White youth and others to keep away from (((identity))):

CHRIST{INSANITY} IDENTITY:

KOSHER OR PRO-WHITE PSYOP...OR REALITY?

an investigation into the probable psyop of 'Christian Identity'

download:
http://the-struggle.net/CHRIST-INSANITY.pdf

Also here is a channel of my current thoughts on xtianity and its insidious nature:

HARD TRUTH: White Philosophy bitchute channel
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/wjHOLSS834uI/

In the American Alt-Right the leader Matt Heimbach was attempting to push Christianity all the time. He also attended Russian Imperial conferences which are fronts for the Russian FSB to recruit useful idiots to carry out the Jew, Dugin who is the strategist for Jew Putin's, Chabad cabal that runs Moscow's, plans to subvert and destroy White America. Heimbach didn't even hide this he was openly always pushing Dugin and even used the symbol of Dugin's National Bolshevik movement as the symbol of his Christian Trad Worker Party.

Richard Spencer the other Alt-Right leader is also tied into Dugin and promotes him and his plan to destroy White America by breaking American up into smaller powerless states the Jews can they destroy with ease and be left to take Europe from Moscow and impose the neo-Bolshevik rule they want on the populace and finish off the White race. This plan of Jew Dugin is Communist Christianity which he openly states. This Communist Christianity is called Liberation Theology and was created by the Jewish Jesuits already and pushed all over Latin America by the Catholic Church which has always been Jewish. The Jewsuits also created Communism. This as they write is to keep their power of Christianity going. This is why no matter what from the Jewsuits to Jewish Dugin and Jewish Putin...The Jews always push Christianity because Christianity is their power.

I discuss how balkanization if a plan of this sort below. Ben Klassen also refuted this in if I can recall "Rahowa: This Planet is All Ours" in the 80s. It is definitely important to refute/oppose the disinfo shills like Billy Roper, harold covington and others who are pushing the (((balk))) agenda in my opinion. So many WN youth are easily snared by this 'run away to our (((ethnostate)))' idea. How can they be so blind as not to know that they could be corralled and then poisoned or bombed out of existence? The alt-right youth definitely need to get an education in critical thinking:

ORCHESTRATED CHAOS: BALKANIZATION
the psyop of the jew: balkanization and the ethnostate
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NRRMl2EekN7Y/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back