Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maanji Meditation

starcannon

I will leave this up to the moderators if they want to share it. If they want to add notes and corrections, that is also very good. I won't object to corrections.

++The Maanji Meditation++

It's a simple, but powerful meditation that I stumbled upon while doing some yoga and reiki-meditating this very morning. I think it could be useful to the development of the souls of interested individuals.

Very simply: you imagine the swastika in your chakra of choice and empower it that way. You start at the base, and work your way up the ladder of lights.
For example: you imagine your root chakra, the hip extensions glowing bright intensely red, with this maanji superimposed onto the bottom of it. So if you were to look directly down into the cone shape, you would see the circle with the swastika inside of it.

I would imagine the swastika in the color of the mostly intensely bright white/gold variation of the color of the chakra in question.

Do that for all the chakras if you can handle it. It's perfectly ok to take it one at a time, per session.

This swastika allows for the cleaning, cleansing, and overall empowerment of the chakras. It also acts as a defense and barrier from anything that is antithetical to the symbol itself (aka, a certain collective-cheap-shoddily-made-reptiallian- rip-off-scum we all know and strongly abhor... and of their many NPC slaves.)

The goal is imprint the symbol into the soul and develop the soul through it's highest potentials.

This could be used in conjection to the SA TA NA MA mantra, since there are four extensions. This would be where you would imagine the swastika within the circle and recite the SA TA NA MA and strongly intend for it to empower, cleanse, and re-vitalize the area of the soul in question.

This is a very much SS related inspired technique. So if you have problems with Nazis, then this is not for you. So Sieg Heil, and HEIL HITLER AND THE TRUE GODS OF MANKIND.

Hello Starcopper, I have a question that somehow relates to this meditation you found/created. If you rotate this swastika clockwise, it emits energy? Counterclockwise does it gather generative force?

I ask by your personal experience, I use similarly this rotation on my solar chakra (not rotating the chakra) and I have opposing results.

I remember reading this exact thing out of Vovim Baghie or Kai Purrs meditations. But nevertheless they might have gotten it from some other Eastern text.

Feels good. Thanks for sharing :)

I feel more power in my chakras when I spinned them with swastika in them, then I added Satanama vibrations.

A good way to add Satanama vibrations in this could be:

• S in the rear extension
• A in the central chakra
• T in the front extension
• N in the right extension
• M in the left extension

This respects the elemental nature.

Starcopper said:
I will leave this up to the moderators if they want to share it. If they want to add notes and corrections, that is also very good. I won't object to corrections.

++The Maanji Meditation++

It's a simple, but powerful meditation that I stumbled upon while doing some yoga and reiki-meditating this very morning. I think it could be useful to the development of the souls of interested individuals.

Very simply: you imagine the swastika in your chakra of choice and empower it that way. You start at the base, and work your way up the ladder of lights.
For example: you imagine your root chakra, the hip extensions glowing bright intensely red, with this maanji superimposed onto the bottom of it. So if you were to look directly down into the cone shape, you would see the circle with the swastika inside of it.

I would imagine the swastika in the color of the mostly intensely bright white/gold variation of the color of the chakra in question.

Do that for all the chakras if you can handle it. It's perfectly ok to take it one at a time, per session.

This swastika allows for the cleaning, cleansing, and overall empowerment of the chakras. It also acts as a defense and barrier from anything that is antithetical to the symbol itself (aka, a certain collective-cheap-shoddily-made-reptiallian- rip-off-scum we all know and strongly abhor... and of their many NPC slaves.)

The goal is imprint the symbol into the soul and develop the soul through it's highest potentials.

This could be used in conjection to the SA TA NA MA mantra, since there are four extensions. This would be where you would imagine the swastika within the circle and recite the SA TA NA MA and strongly intend for it to empower, cleanse, and re-vitalize the area of the soul in question.

This is a very much SS related inspired technique. So if you have problems with Nazis, then this is not for you. So Sieg Heil, and HEIL HITLER AND THE TRUE GODS OF MANKIND.
I know I read on the site that the hips chakras were a bit higher over the hips. I feel it at the level where my sacral is. So are the hip chakras between the base and sacral or above the sacral?
I see some people here post them orange and some red?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back