Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Phenotype and Soul

The Proud Gentile

Does the soul match our physical phenotypes 100% or is it possible that there may be some differences between our spiritual phenotypes and physical phenotypes. And what about dormant (recessive genes)? Do they impact our soul as well?

The Proud Gentile said:
Does the soul match our physical phenotypes 100% or is it possible that there may be some differences between our spiritual phenotypes and physical phenotypes. And what about dormant (recessive genes)? Do they impact our soul as well?
I think in the case of reincarnation, especially in these times right now (where all of Hell has reincarnated to fight the war), some will have bodies that are not 100% compatible with the soul. The compatibility still has to be very very high though, for a reincarnation to be successful. I noticed that in my case my soul gradually changed my body over the years as I grew up, to resemble much more what I actually look like. As a little kid I was actually often paranoid because I despised the way I looked. I was also obsessed with changing my appearance for the longest time, even for a short while after finding Satanism.

Over time as you clean yourself and advance, your body may change in some places to resemble more who you actually are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back