Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Slightning666
Posts: 35

Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Slightning666 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:10 pm

I am using this app it can be use to produce isochronic tones and binaural beats.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... yZhROGTzhG

Just want to ask is it safe.
I reveal my wonders to those who seek them
— So saith Shaitan

NakedPluto
Posts: 258

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby NakedPluto » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 am

Slightning666 wrote:I am using this app it can be use to produce isochronic tones and binaural beats.

Just want to ask is it safe.


Don't use it/them, those "beats" besides affecting your ear, it might affect your mind, you'll come to some serious headaches.

Complete silence or some quiet/loud music is better. But when in meditative state, my suggestion is to focus on your task at hand, by doing that, whatever happens around you, will not be noticed by you - so the purpose of background noise is nullified

slyscorpion
Posts: 1838

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:59 am

Slightning666 wrote:I am using this app it can be use to produce isochronic tones and binaural beats.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... yZhROGTzhG

Just want to ask is it safe.


They might be or might not be you never honestly know. I remember back in around 2007 some Satanist I believe from on here made one that was supposed to help open you to the spiritual it worked a little but not greatly for me at least. Nothing on my end bad happened after listening to it for a bit of time. However I listened to one that was supposedly supposed to cleanse my aura not related to this and I immediately started feeling bad and I can't fully remember what happened as this was years ago back in around 2010 but I had some really bad luck really quickly I remember something bad happening but I can't seem to bring back what it was. Since that happened I haven't listened to these things cause I don't trust them.

So I wouldn't use this you never know what is put into them or by who. Especially if it's on YouTube or an app and you never know how accurate the info in creating your own is with the Jews corrupting everything.

My understanding is soundwaves and things like this can be used for all sorts of things from healing to destruction of things so I really don't trust this with the Jews corrupting this stuff and I suggest you don't use these however its not a bad theory I am sure it could be used for good and to help someone spiritually somehow.
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2967

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Shael » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:31 am

Slightning666 wrote:I am using this app it can be use to produce isochronic tones and binaural beats.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... yZhROGTzhG

Just want to ask is it safe.
I used them in the past when I was into subliminals. They definitely work and have an effect, but I strongly advise against using them.

Binaurals essentially can be a band-aid to reach specific trance states. This is where the danger lies, because YOU should be the one initiating the trance state, with your own mind. The power is in this. Using binaurals takes away the effort and practice of achieving it on your own, and you will become dependent on them in order to enter a trance state properly. Not a smart idea.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Slightning666
Posts: 35

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Slightning666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:49 am

nakedhill wrote:
Slightning666 wrote:I am using this app it can be use to produce isochronic tones and binaural beats.

Just want to ask is it safe.


Don't use it/them, those "beats" besides affecting your ear, it might affect your mind, you'll come to some serious headaches.

Complete silence or some quiet/loud music is better. But when in meditative state, my suggestion is to focus on your task at hand, by doing that, whatever happens around you, will not be noticed by you - so the purpose of background noise is nullified


Okay
I reveal my wonders to those who seek them
— So saith Shaitan

Aquarius
Posts: 5654

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:49 am

They’re either useless or negative.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Eric13
Posts: 890

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Eric13 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:50 pm

What others have said on them being kind of like a crutch is true, however, props aren’t bad things in regards to meditating and advancing. When you NEED a prop, this is where it isn’t getting in the way. When you’re using it to enhance a session, they can be useful. Even the ancient civilizations built their buildings and monuments as sort of tools to amplify energy and meditation sessions.

These audio technologies work and can be used, but again, they shouldn’t be relied on.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 557
Location: Scotland

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Ive used subliminals and now I find they hurt my ears. Maybe they're bad the super high frequency because my ears are shattered afterwards.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 557
Location: Scotland

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Personal Growth » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 am

I think Shael hit it on the head.

Your binaural beats are just putting you into a trance like techno music does hypnotise to the beat.

I think there's no benefit because you're not exercising your muscle to develop these states yourself.

I think a true adept shouldn't rely on props. You do the work and own the rewards.

Another point. I posted a You Tube video here before of a guy explaining string theory.

I got into listening to his You Tube vids for a while.

Until I found my ears were all buzzing and inflamed afterwards.

Then I realised there was a lot of the time a sea like waves sound in the background.

He was trying to get people to hire him to coach and mentor people.

I believe he very may well have been playing a subliminal in the background that could have been saying: 'Buy my service.'

So a person cannot hear what really is in subliminals so they could be programming your subconscious with their intentions.

Or I'm just not too trusting but I'm convinced said guy was secretly running subliminal audio's in his vids.

I don't know about your isochronic tones and binaural beats.

I just think it's sales when a vendor sells something as being automatic.

There is a saying. If it's free it usually costs too much.

So if you use these binaurals to get into trance to meditate. Then your mind still remains weak and unruly because it wasn't exercised and controlled by yourself to calm and slow down.

No shortcuts or props is my opinion.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

94n
Posts: 266

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby 94n » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:25 am

Its kind of pretentious. There's a lot of corruption in it, with new age meditations and christian names that I wouldn't even dare try.

But if you like music and getting into the mood, then try it out.
If you want some music, just put on some nature noises, or white noise. Trance (genre) music is also great.
Image

SATchives
Posts: 432

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby SATchives » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:46 am

yeah i only had bad experiences, before JoS i tried them. In particular i remember doing this one called gates of hades, and it really fucked me up, you dont feel the same after doing them for awhile. its been ten years since i did them, so no permanent damage but they are either useless or damaging. stay away.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2967

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Shael » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 am

Eric13 wrote:What others have said on them being kind of like a crutch is true, however, props aren’t bad things in regards to meditating and advancing. When you NEED a prop, this is where it isn’t getting in the way. When you’re using it to enhance a session, they can be useful. Even the ancient civilizations built their buildings and monuments as sort of tools to amplify energy and meditation sessions.

These audio technologies work and can be used, but again, they shouldn’t be relied on.
I think they are less like props and more like letting someone else into your brain to do the work for you. At the very most, I could see it being okay to try it once just to get a feel for how the trance state is like. But anything beyond that in my opinion would just become dangerous. Not to mention that people on youtube could be putting whatever subliminal affirmations in there without telling you.

The ancient sites you referred to had these frequencies because of natural causes, ley-lines, vibrations and energy. Not because of some technologically made sound. I also think they were much less intense and intrusive than binaural beats are. It was just nice and positive energies radiating out towards everyone who was inside the site.

I think props are amazing and I use them all the time. They help in focusing on the goal and directing the energies. The important part is that it is still your mind that is doing it, through your will and desire. And not through some frequency that is shooting inside your brain.

That's my personal opinion anyway.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:45 pm

This is more damaging that listening to music at an high volume for the reasons others stated. I wanted to hijack this topic for audio volume specifically. Always use an equalised player like VLC Media player when listening to music or watching things and NEVER put the volume above 50%. Listening to loud music and things in films causes hearing damage. Many people do this nowadays and know the majority has subpar hearing. That statistics are so high that the standards for hearing had to be decreased in the occupational sectors that require hearing assessments. One should also not look at the physical but consider the spiritual too. What is hearing linked to? Saturn, the ether element and the throat chakra. Physicality is not independent from spirituality. What affects one level ends up manifesting on the other levels as well. This message of mine is not to cause a panic or an uproar but to raise awareness about it. Entertainment and muh feels (i.e. I like it so I'm going to do it) doesn't justify self-harm ever. When you go to watch a film, wear ear-buds to smoothen the impact of sound and prevent damage. Same when you go to a concert. Most people nowadays are too carefree and superficial to think things through and they would tell you you're reading to much into it because they just don't care. Just a heads up. Everyone, have a good day!
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Eric13
Posts: 890

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Eric13 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Shael wrote:The ancient sites you referred to had these frequencies because of natural causes, ley-lines, vibrations and energy. Not because of some technologically made sound. I also think they were much less intense and intrusive than binaural beats are. It was just nice and positive energies radiating out towards everyone who was inside the site.

What I’m referring to is actual buildings geometrically designed for enhanced meditation sessions. I can’t remember exactly but there were pyramids and inside the chambers there were odd designs, it would put the mage into a trance and amplify energy. I remember when I read it, thinking wow that works just like binaural beats. I can’t remember if it was on the jos or somewhere else. It was years ago. Like probably the old forums.

They used tools such as that probably for special purposes. I personally don’t use these audio technologies mostly for the same concerns you mentioned with subliminal audio potentially being put in. But using this stuff for special purposes from time to time isn’t bad.

Like sometimes things are urgent and things like these can help with results faster in some cases where it may be needed. Rather than an everyday thing.

User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby ZaZaz » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Listen to King Diamond, Carmina and the like fore awesome occult effect on your mind, its structured like a formula to effect the brain in a satanic way, with the tones, variances, crescendos and downward spirals, the tensions and modulating dissidence.

Its not so much what being said or played, those songs are like rituals in a sense to different effects the words, lyrics in themselves don't matter so much unless it sets a expectation or mood for you, emotionally.

the singing and instrumentals over an hour when you enter rem do. There are songs that can when in sync with you, thorough your brain effect the reality.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:14 am

ZaZaz wrote:Listen to King Diamond, Carmina and the like fore awesome occult effect on your mind, its structured like a formula to effect the brain in a satanic way, with the tones, variances, crescendos and downward spirals, the tensions and modulating dissidence.

Its not so much what being said or played, those songs are like rituals in a sense to different effects the words, lyrics in themselves don't matter so much unless it sets a expectation or mood for you, emotionally.

the singing and instrumentals over an hour when you enter rem do. There are songs that can when in sync with you, thorough your brain effect the reality.


How do you know it's not embedded with subliminals that have negative programming?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:15 am

Eric13 wrote:
Shael wrote:The ancient sites you referred to had these frequencies because of natural causes, ley-lines, vibrations and energy. Not because of some technologically made sound. I also think they were much less intense and intrusive than binaural beats are. It was just nice and positive energies radiating out towards everyone who was inside the site.

What I’m referring to is actual buildings geometrically designed for enhanced meditation sessions. I can’t remember exactly but there were pyramids and inside the chambers there were odd designs, it would put the mage into a trance and amplify energy. I remember when I read it, thinking wow that works just like binaural beats. I can’t remember if it was on the jos or somewhere else. It was years ago. Like probably the old forums.

They used tools such as that probably for special purposes. I personally don’t use these audio technologies mostly for the same concerns you mentioned with subliminal audio potentially being put in. But using this stuff for special purposes from time to time isn’t bad.

Like sometimes things are urgent and things like these can help with results faster in some cases where it may be needed. Rather than an everyday thing.


Meditation chambers and healing chambers were also design to amplify certain mantra frequencies that accomplished the set goal.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Astralnaut
Posts: 78
Location: Fort lauderdale, FL

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Astralnaut » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:06 am

I think it depends on what base frequency and binaural beat that you use. I enjoy 180 hz as the base frequency and 3 hz as the binaural. What have you experiment with?

User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby ZaZaz » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:Listen to King Diamond, Carmina and the like fore awesome occult effect on your mind, its structured like a formula to effect the brain in a satanic way, with the tones, variances, crescendos and downward spirals, the tensions and modulating dissidence.

Its not so much what being said or played, those songs are like rituals in a sense to different effects the words, lyrics in themselves don't matter so much unless it sets a expectation or mood for you, emotionally.

the singing and instrumentals over an hour when you enter rem do. There are songs that can when in sync with you, thorough your brain effect the reality.


How do you know it's not embedded with subliminals that have negative programming?

King Diamond is a musician, he dose Satanic rock Opera. Carmina is a famous piece of classical music that is pleasing To Daemon and man for good reason. Do my best writing when playing it.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:20 am

ZaZaz wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:Listen to King Diamond, Carmina and the like fore awesome occult effect on your mind, its structured like a formula to effect the brain in a satanic way, with the tones, variances, crescendos and downward spirals, the tensions and modulating dissidence.

Its not so much what being said or played, those songs are like rituals in a sense to different effects the words, lyrics in themselves don't matter so much unless it sets a expectation or mood for you, emotionally.

the singing and instrumentals over an hour when you enter rem do. There are songs that can when in sync with you, thorough your brain effect the reality.


How do you know it's not embedded with subliminals that have negative programming?

King Diamond is a musician, he dose Satanic rock Opera. Carmina is a famous piece of classical music that is pleasing To Daemon and man for good reason. Do my best writing when playing it.


Ok. Hopefully it's not like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z and the likes who put jewish kabbalah in their music.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby ZaZaz » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Stormblood wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
How do you know it's not embedded with subliminals that have negative programming?

King Diamond is a musician, he dose Satanic rock Opera. Carmina is a famous piece of classical music that is pleasing To Daemon and man for good reason. Do my best writing when playing it.


Ok. Hopefully it's not like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z and the likes who put jewish kabbalah in their music.


Obviously not, or I wouldn't listen nor advise others likewise.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

Aquarius
Posts: 5654

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:17 pm

ZaZaz wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:King Diamond is a musician, he dose Satanic rock Opera. Carmina is a famous piece of classical music that is pleasing To Daemon and man for good reason. Do my best writing when playing it.


Ok. Hopefully it's not like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z and the likes who put jewish kabbalah in their music.
The piece of trash carmina burana is not pleasing the Demons, think before you speak, that shit was written by a kike.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't listen nor advise others likewise.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby ZaZaz » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Ok. Hopefully it's not like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jay-Z and the likes who put jewish kabbalah in their music.
The piece of trash carmina burana is not pleasing the Demons, think before you speak, that shit was written by a kike.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't listen nor advise others likewise.


I thought I saw it recommend ''in library'' by HP Maxine, or some HP.... then I remembered the music, from the Omen, and a rpg Video game called Phantasmagoria, I read something in the libary here so got a copy.

I think it said Demons manifested when it was being composed. Its Ironic when JOS helped me discover this in full, and remember it. Now you say its negative? I have been playing this piece for a week non stop. Testing it.

Obviously someone thought so at the time to say it manifested entities. So I thought I would share this recent re-discovery. The theme has been used again and again in rpgs, films, and a play, and it has that up and down modulation with the built in themes that seem to effect brainwaves. I bought a nurophone to help testing.

When I play Abigail by King Diamond something seems to happen if I keep playing it. When I play ''Them'' by same something bad happens. In all fairness it could be my reaction and interpretation.

Yet I think somethings listening and ''them'' calls destructive forces and death energy, besides my other observations.

The other is about the daughter of Satan trying repeatedly to be born. Its heart wrenching but there are triumphant powerful moments such as when she posses Miriam. Strong will to be.

I re-imagined the story line in my head with the given images such as the final sight is a pair of golden eyes, to make it a little better. I do hate tragedy when its unrealistic and rude, witches bindings, and such, ''fictional seven rods to block energy centers'' or something... but find the potential to be a pretty fantasy and a good composition for a rock opera if adjustments are made to mentally compensate.

As a Satanist I always find myself re-writing in my mind otherwise excellent stories that have unrealistic ''god from the machine'' thrown in to please the public. Everything would be spoiled for me in fiction and send me to an unprofitable rage if I were a stupid or unimaginative man. Its cruel, because if its any different ''story endings'' they have to make it cruel in another way and tack it on as a bad or horrible ending. I suppose people have poor built in associations by and large and cross connecting pleasing things with utter sickness. Label switching.

Though I don't believe in there heart very many people are against Luciferian ideals or Satanism, they confuse it with sadism, infact...they are just confused with some vague image from movies.

If you gave them a different name and described Knowledge of Satan they would think God, or good God or benevolent spirit. Depending on there culture. As it is they confuse hurting with helping. Bad with good. No mystery there. Its just a mistake, a confusion in many. That or sycophantic corruption.

BTW I have noticed with other music if the piece has a certain mathematical symmetry a occult effect indeed Occurs.

This has gotten me further interested in occult vibration and trying to make something from them to produce an effect. Music also naturally effects creativity. If that music is a negative spell, I don't know it, and I too was mislead.

I have not tested this enough and now have conflicting assertions and some mathematical observations so far.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

Aquarius
Posts: 5654

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:40 am

ZaZaz wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ZaZaz wrote: The piece of trash carmina burana is not pleasing the Demons, think before you speak, that shit was written by a kike.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't listen nor advise others likewise.


I thought I saw it recommend ''in library'' by HP Maxine, or some HP.... then I remembered the music, from the Omen, and a rpg Video game called Phantasmagoria, I read something in the libary here so got a copy.

I think it said Demons manifested when it was being composed. Its Ironic when JOS helped me discover this in full, and remember it. Now you say its negative? I have been playing this piece for a week non stop. Testing it.

Obviously someone thought so at the time to say it manifested entities. So I thought I would share this recent re-discovery. The theme has been used again and again in rpgs, films, and a play, and it has that up and down modulation with the built in themes that seem to effect brainwaves. I bought a nurophone to help testing.

When I play Abigail by King Diamond something seems to happen if I keep playing it. When I play ''Them'' by same something bad happens. In all fairness it could be my reaction and interpretation.

Yet I think somethings listening and ''them'' calls destructive forces and death energy, besides my other observations.

The other is about the daughter of Satan trying repeatedly to be born. Its heart wrenching but there are triumphant powerful moments such as when she posses Miriam. Strong will to be.

I re-imagined the story line in my head with the given images such as the final sight is a pair of golden eyes, to make it a little better. I do hate tragedy when its unrealistic and rude, witches bindings, and such, ''fictional seven rods to block energy centers'' or something... but find the potential to be a pretty fantasy and a good composition for a rock opera if adjustments are made to mentally compensate.

As a Satanist I always find myself re-writing in my mind otherwise excellent stories that have unrealistic ''god from the machine'' thrown in to please the public. Everything would be spoiled for me in fiction and send me to an unprofitable rage if I were a stupid or unimaginative man. Its cruel, because if its any different ''story endings'' they have to make it cruel in another way and tack it on as a bad or horrible ending. I suppose people have poor built in associations by and large and cross connecting pleasing things with utter sickness. Label switching.

Though I don't believe in there heart very many people are against Luciferian ideals or Satanism, they confuse it with sadism, infact...they are just confused with some vague image from movies.

If you gave them a different name and described Knowledge of Satan they would think God, or good God or benevolent spirit. Depending on there culture. As it is they confuse hurting with helping. Bad with good. No mystery there. Its just a mistake, a confusion in many. That or sycophantic corruption.

BTW I have noticed with other music if the piece has a certain mathematical symmetry a occult effect indeed Occurs.

This has gotten me further interested in occult vibration and trying to make something from them to produce an effect. Music also naturally effects creativity. If that music is a negative spell, I don't know it, and I too was mislead.

I have not tested this enough and now have conflicting assertions and some mathematical observations so far.
No music is gonna summon entities, that’s just your immagination.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Astralnaut
Posts: 78
Location: Fort lauderdale, FL

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby Astralnaut » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Can binaural beats be used as a line of telepathic communications between two people if they use the same base frequency and binaural beat? if this is true then it would probably be best to use numbers based on 3,6,9 correct? Say for example a base of 39hz with a binaural beat 6 hz.

NakedPluto
Posts: 258

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby NakedPluto » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Astralnaut wrote:Can binaural beats be used as a line of telepathic communications between two people if they use the same base frequency and binaural beat? if this is true then it would probably be best to use numbers based on 3,6,9 correct? Say for example a base of 39hz with a binaural beat 6 hz.

Earthquakes produce frequencies of a range between 0.2-10 hz, most of them. Now you see how stupid it is to stress your ear with a frequency that you won't even hear? Only producing anxiety, no spiritual thing happens.
You don't have a magic wand or frequency to communicate telepathic, you absolutely need to spiritually work for it.

Continually stressing the ear with a monotone frequency doesn't let the ear to breath and rest. That's why music is better, there are a complexity of frequencies that alternate or at least have a pattern. In music production, everything below 10hz is cut, as well as 19kz, or 20hz, 20khz..depending on the taste of the mastering engineers. Having 10hz on a beat, which
no usual speakers or headphone (they lie on the product) can even have the power to produce, is damaging to the other higher frequencies, taking from them power of vibration to just be and hear them. Audio Monitors are used to hear and clean a beat from those, meaning mastering a track.

User avatar
ZaZaz
Posts: 51
Location: Now? Purgatorium. Context two: in a room, typing.

Re: Is isochronic tones and binaural beats safe?

Postby ZaZaz » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:09 am

Aquarius wrote:
ZaZaz wrote:
Aquarius wrote:


I thought I saw it recommend ''in library'' by HP Maxine, or some HP.... then I remembered the music, from the Omen, and a rpg Video game called Phantasmagoria, I read something in the libary here so got a copy.

I think it said Demons manifested when it was being composed. Its Ironic when JOS helped me discover this in full, and remember it. Now you say its negative? I have been playing this piece for a week non stop. Testing it.

Obviously someone thought so at the time to say it manifested entities. So I thought I would share this recent re-discovery. The theme has been used again and again in rpgs, films, and a play, and it has that up and down modulation with the built in themes that seem to effect brainwaves. I bought a nurophone to help testing.

When I play Abigail by King Diamond something seems to happen if I keep playing it. When I play ''Them'' by same something bad happens. In all fairness it could be my reaction and interpretation.

Yet I think somethings listening and ''them'' calls destructive forces and death energy, besides my other observations.

The other is about the daughter of Satan trying repeatedly to be born. Its heart wrenching but there are triumphant powerful moments such as when she posses Miriam. Strong will to be.

I re-imagined the story line in my head with the given images such as the final sight is a pair of golden eyes, to make it a little better. I do hate tragedy when its unrealistic and rude, witches bindings, and such, ''fictional seven rods to block energy centers'' or something... but find the potential to be a pretty fantasy and a good composition for a rock opera if adjustments are made to mentally compensate.

As a Satanist I always find myself re-writing in my mind otherwise excellent stories that have unrealistic ''god from the machine'' thrown in to please the public. Everything would be spoiled for me in fiction and send me to an unprofitable rage if I were a stupid or unimaginative man. Its cruel, because if its any different ''story endings'' they have to make it cruel in another way and tack it on as a bad or horrible ending. I suppose people have poor built in associations by and large and cross connecting pleasing things with utter sickness. Label switching.

Though I don't believe in there heart very many people are against Luciferian ideals or Satanism, they confuse it with sadism, infact...they are just confused with some vague image from movies.

If you gave them a different name and described Knowledge of Satan they would think God, or good God or benevolent spirit. Depending on there culture. As it is they confuse hurting with helping. Bad with good. No mystery there. Its just a mistake, a confusion in many. That or sycophantic corruption.

BTW I have noticed with other music if the piece has a certain mathematical symmetry a occult effect indeed Occurs.

This has gotten me further interested in occult vibration and trying to make something from them to produce an effect. Music also naturally effects creativity. If that music is a negative spell, I don't know it, and I too was mislead.

I have not tested this enough and now have conflicting assertions and some mathematical observations so far.
No music is gonna summon entities, that’s just your immagination.

It aids in it 3 ways, and causes some effect. Vibration and structure. I am still studying this are also right about it helping imagination ie visualization and creative thinking. One of the above mentioned 3 ways it helps.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Powstanie Pogańskie and 66 guests