Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wifes Mums Passed away

EnkiUK

In good hand now Lord Satan and our Gods and Godesses will look out for her even though she was of the roman Catholic faith will this still happen bros and sis Sad

xxx

EnkiUK3 said:
In good hand now Lord Satan and our Gods and Godesses will look out for her even though she was of the roman Catholic faith will this still happen bros and sis Sad

xxx
All good, she will be looked after by the Gods. Personally I consider it a happy event when family members who were caught in xianity die. Especially if they are at a point where breaking out of it would be nearly impossible anyway. They are just suffering every single day feeling no purpose in life, rotting away. I'm genuinely happy for them when they die and get to reincarnate into a fresh new body in the coming Satanic world.

Even those many family members I quite hated, because of their obsession with the xian program, I still would love to meet again in their next life and show them the true way. :)

She had dementia for 7 years was a struggle. In Glasgow you are either brought up protestant or catholic and trained to hate each other kill them also.

Im glad i grew out all that and actually married a "catholic" non practicing may I add :lol: and she would never do any hocus pocus near me :D but it was her mums religion so i have respect for it for that day only obviously when enter the pineapple.(chapel)

RIP ma Mother in Law

Wife is heartbroken

xx

Personally, I wonder how much can be done under these cases. My best friend who is an SS, his wife’s father passed not too long ago. He was extremely tied into xianity. Fiercely lived and was dedicated to the xian programs. When he passed his daughter, by best friends wife, would get visited by him often, he told her he was with god bla bla bla and was going to the light bla bla bla. I don’t know how much of this was true, but this was what was relayed to me. He was so sucked into all that energy, it seems he’s gone for good.

My SS friends wife, has her psychic centers open from many lifetimes. She was naturally this way all her life, though she isn’t SS, but according to her, her father is gone now having been taken by the enemy. Yet her husband is an SS and they were all very close. So I’m not sure the gods will save everyone, if they’re connected with us in some way, but I should also note, my SS friend isn’t the most diligent of SS, only spasmodically doing rtrs and meditating. So maybe there’s a factor there, idk.

But anyway, this story is what I was told, who knows how true any of it actually is, but it makes me wonder.

Eric13 said:
Personally, I wonder how much can be done under these cases. My best friend who is an SS, his wife’s father passed not too long ago. He was extremely tied into xianity. Fiercely lived and was dedicated to the xian programs. When he passed his daughter, by best friends wife, would get visited by him often, he told her he was with god bla bla bla and was going to the light bla bla bla. I don’t know how much of this was true, but this was what was relayed to me. He was so sucked into all that energy, it seems he’s gone for good.

My SS friends wife, has her psychic centers open from many lifetimes. She was naturally this way all her life, though she isn’t SS, but according to her, her father is gone now having been taken by the enemy. Yet her husband is an SS and they were all very close. So I’m not sure the gods will save everyone, if they’re connected with us in some way, but I should also note, my SS friend isn’t the most diligent of SS, only spasmodically doing rtrs and meditating. So maybe there’s a factor there, idk.

But anyway, this story is what I was told, who knows how true any of it actually is, but it makes me wonder.
This might be one of the rare good things about past-life amnaesia - we might be sad in this life, but after we reincarnate we might not remember either at all or not enough things, and if we learn every bit and piece of a previous life where loved ones died fully (i.e. Soul death), we should, by that point, be more able to handle the fact that that individual has become extinct. Extinct in this sense I think makes sense, because we individually are a Universe within ourselves.

Eric13 said:
As far as I'm aware, all those people who are genetically related to us, will be saved for the most part. The thing with most xians, even the really hardcore ones, as soon as they die they usually are just hit with the realization that it was all fake. After this, the Gods take them in and help them to reincarnate again.

Even with someone who is unrelated to you, if they are/were dear to you and you cared about them, you can ask Satan to maybe take them in. Usually this does happen and they are cared for.

What you described there actually sounds more like the enemy just messing with the wife here. This happens all the time.
Even on the ridiculously low chance that he would have somehow rejected our Gods even after dying, and would have been taken by the enemy, he surely would not have come around to talk about it. He would have just been usurped and milked for energy by the xian borg.
Based on this, I think it's safe to say that these were just enemy entities harassing his wife.

Thank You Eric

My Wife is of us so im sure her mum will be i good hands now my wife has been JOS for longer than most just doesnt post on here or I hope not or she will read my other messages

Funeral next week sad time for the family

Her mums faith is undisputed each to own with that for the funeral makes you think of your own one what are we meant to ask for? a Humanist one?

RIp Wifes Mum xx

Any answers to what Funerals we as SS get? Not that im planning my own for a good while yet just an enquiry?

EnkiUK3 said:
Any answers to what Funerals we as SS get? Not that im planning my own for a good while yet just an enquiry?

My condolences to you and your wife EnkiUK.

In my case, both my grandparents passed away recently. I couldn't stand the funeral.. My whole family is catholic, and the funeral was catholic too. I walked out before it started, after carrying the casket inside with my nephews and paying my respects to my grandparents.

It infuriated me how xian the funeral was. So I went home, and did my own ritual for them. They passed away one year appart from each other, so I did on separate occasions.

I made a small altar for them, with candles in the shape of some runes I felt were appropriate. Kenaz and Bjarkan, for safe passing to the astral and protection and concealment from the enemy on the astral and into their next life.

I called their souls to me, summoning them. Said my goodbyes, and raised energy for them. Vibrated runes for them, and then asked Satan to protect their souls and take them to Duat.

It was a very moving experience. They were both catholic, and not spiritual at all, but they were good people, and they understood me. Things I could never have told them when they were alive, I could finally tell them. I could show them what it means to be a Satanist and give them my respect in the best way that I know. Give them meaningful protection, and give them a truly beautiful experience, even though they had already passed away.

I am very astrally open, so I could speak with them when I called their souls to me. I could even touch them, and hug them. Physically they might have died, but astrally they were, and are still alive. I treated them no different as when they were alive, and did power meditation for them for 3 days to protect them on the astral.

I didn't want to ask Satan and the Gods to just protect them for me. Since they are my family, I took responsibility for them in the best way I could, and gave my best effort to protect them with my own power. My GD was proud of me, and rewarded me in return, which I didn't ask for either.

The Gods appreciate it too when we try to use our powers for our loved ones. I recommend you do something like this as well.

Even if it has been some time since they passed, it's not too late to do this.

If you know how to connect with souls astrally, you can tell them a thousand words by simply sharing your mind with them, and sending them your thoughts. The understanding of what Satanism is, exposing xianity, all of this can be explained to them in just a short moment, by connecting your mind astrally to theirs and projecting your thoughts to them.

Combined with doing a ritual for them and affirming they are free from xianity in all ways. Cutting their ties with xianity for them, and pulling the xian filth from their souls while cleaning them up, this can set them free from it.

After you take responsibility for them, clean them and protect them, you can ask Satan to help you, this way it will feel a lot more honest to them as well.

Never forget that you have real means and real power to help others. Especially when it's related to the soul. The physical restrictions aren't there when working with souls on the astral.

I also believe it is our duty as living SS to take care of our family, at least the ones we respect and really love. I wouldn't really do this for all my aunts and uncles, as there are many I don't care about, but my grandparents deserve as much, they are beautiful people and I had a good connection with them.

I also have memories from past lives, of taking care of my family spiritually. It is an important aspect of our Aryan selves, and has been done for many years by us. Doing rituals to protect the souls of deceased loved ones.

It's very pleasing and satisfying to do for your soul as well.

After they had been taken safely to Duat by the Gods, I occasionally called for them as well, to converse with them, and ask them how they are doing. My grandma's soul is no longer on the astral, she has reincarnated already, but my grandpa's soul is still there.

Since being dead is so boring, it is pleasant for them as well to contact them, or summon them occasionally and have a chat. We can do these kinds of things easily, and exercising our spiritual abilities like that is a good way to keep your astral senses open.

VoiceofEnki said:
EnkiUK3 said:

My condolences to you and your wife EnkiUK.

In my case, both my grandparents passed away recently. I couldn't stand the funeral.. My whole family is catholic, and the funeral was catholic too. I walked out before it started, after carrying the casket inside with my nephews and paying my respects to my grandparents.

It infuriated me how xian the funeral was. So I went home, and did my own ritual for them. They passed away one year appart from each other, so I did on separate occasions.

I made a small altar for them, with candles in the shape of some runes I felt were appropriate. Kenaz and Bjarkan, for safe passing to the astral and protection and concealment from the enemy on the astral and into their next life.

I called their souls to me, summoning them. Said my goodbyes, and raised energy for them. Vibrated runes for them, and then asked Satan to protect their souls and take them to Duat.

It was a very moving experience. They were both catholic, and not spiritual at all, but they were good people, and they understood me. Things I could never have told them when they were alive, I could finally tell them. I could show them what it means to be a Satanist and give them my respect in the best way that I know. Give them meaningful protection, and give them a truly beautiful experience, even though they had already passed away.

I am very astrally open, so I could speak with them when I called their souls to me. I could even touch them, and hug them. Physically they might have died, but astrally they were, and are still alive. I treated them no different as when they were alive, and did power meditation for them for 3 days to protect them on the astral.

I didn't want to ask Satan and the Gods to just protect them for me. Since they are my family, I took responsibility for them in the best way I could, and gave my best effort to protect them with my own power. My GD was proud of me, and rewarded me in return, which I didn't ask for either.

The Gods appreciate it too when we try to use our powers for our loved ones. I recommend you do something like this as well.

Even if it has been some time since they passed, it's not too late to do this.

If you know how to connect with souls astrally, you can tell them a thousand words by simply sharing your mind with them, and sending them your thoughts. The understanding of what Satanism is, exposing xianity, all of this can be explained to them in just a short moment, by connecting your mind astrally to theirs and projecting your thoughts to them.

Combined with doing a ritual for them and affirming they are free from xianity in all ways. Cutting their ties with xianity for them, and pulling the xian filth from their souls while cleaning them up, this can set them free from it.

After you take responsibility for them, clean them and protect them, you can ask Satan to help you, this way it will feel a lot more honest to them as well.

Never forget that you have real means and real power to help others. Especially when it's related to the soul. The physical restrictions aren't there when working with souls on the astral.

I also believe it is our duty as living SS to take care of our family, at least the ones we respect and really love. I wouldn't really do this for all my aunts and uncles, as there are many I don't care about, but my grandparents deserve as much, they are beautiful people and I had a good connection with them.

I also have memories from past lives, of taking care of my family spiritually. It is an important aspect of our Aryan selves, and has been done for many years by us. Doing rituals to protect the souls of deceased loved ones.

It's very pleasing and satisfying to do for your soul as well.

After they had been taken safely to Duat by the Gods, I occasionally called for them as well, to converse with them, and ask them how they are doing. My grandma's soul is no longer on the astral, she has reincarnated already, but my grandpa's soul is still there.

Since being dead is so boring, it is pleasant for them as well to contact them, or summon them occasionally and have a chat. We can do these kinds of things easily, and exercising our spiritual abilities like that is a good way to keep your astral senses open.

Voice of Enki

Thank you so much for your condolences and in depth reply to me,

Much appreciated.

Yeah i carried coffin and felt weird things in the Chapel, vibes etc but as you say it was our familys religion so family is everything.

May this year and decade be best for you and me and all us SSrs

I bought my wife and we girl a French Bulldog puppy 5k not cheap no sure what it is in dollars but obviously wont replace her mum if can bring bit of happiness to the home at this time then good.

My friend had 9 puppies out the litter he paid 30K for the mum i wouldnt pay that for a dog :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im going jump over to the pets and care for animals thread to see any tips.

Thank you all for thinking of me and my family at this time.

Regards Enki UK

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back