Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to permanently forget everything about cocaine?

nino

Not an addict, I just hate this drug. It offers a short high and a massive comedown along with shitty depressive thoughts and damage to the body. I’ve done like 5-6 times in my life most of which were shitty ass friends that offered me. Those last two were in December which I did once on New Year’s Eve and 10 days before that. Completely regret it. I need to heal my body and my mind right now. I never want to think about this shit again. How to make my mind forget every experience with that shit?

You need to remember it, embrace the suffering, make it your own, and act like a man from now: Stay away from what destroys you and seek pleasure in your empowerment and health.

Let your suffering and how bad you feel about yourself now really be ingrained into memory, and this is a good step in moving away.

Remember what it is made from, I saw a documentary that showed how they make it. The main ingredients are gasoline, battery acid, cement, phosphoric acid, lithium, and the leaves. If it is in your body, these ingredients are cutting and dissolving your entire body, through every little blood vessel you got. There is not any part of your entire circulatory system that doesn't get cut up by the sharp cement pieces, and burnt by the acid. This is why it hurts you so much, and no matter how much it hurts, the amount of damage it is doing is so much worse than the pain shows because you don't feel all of the damage. Remember this next time. There's a reason cocaine addicts can stick a finger in one nostril and out the other one, because there is a big hole cut through the middle of their nose.

nino said:
Not an addict, I just hate this drug. It offers a short high and a massive comedown along with shitty depressive thoughts and damage to the body. I’ve done like 5-6 times in my life most of which were shitty ass friends that offered me. Those last two were in December which I did once on New Year’s Eve and 10 days before that. Completely regret it. I need to heal my body and my mind right now. I never want to think about this shit again. How to make my mind forget every experience with that shit?
Find a different "drug". Do sports, get a girlfriend, make children, get a job you like and build a career, play videogames, write, drive...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There's a reason cocaine addicts can stick a finger in one nostril and out the other one, because there is a big hole cut through the middle of their nose.
That's even more severe when you consider that the nose is representative of the three nadis of the body. The Ida and Pingala in the right and left nostril, and the shushumna in the middle wall of the nose.

TopoftheAbyss said:
nino said:
Find a different "drug". Do sports, get a girlfriend, make children, get a job you like and build a career, play videogames, write, drive...
Yeah make children instead of doing drugs... super wise advice

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You need to remember it, embrace the suffering, make it your own, and act like a man from now: Stay away from what destroys you and seek pleasure in your empowerment and health.

Let your suffering and how bad you feel about yourself now really be ingrained into memory, and this is a good step in moving away.

Thankfully I'm a strong willed individual and probably lack the genes that make one susceptible to addiction. I've quit smoking many years ago and I've completely healed from that shit. The thing about cocaine is that it manages to associate itself with the pleasure memories you had that night so when you are in a similar situation it boggles the mind. I think I should be around individuals that are addicted to that shit for a while so I can watch them and discipline myself into never touching that shit again.

Sulfur helps you in that. Make food in which onion ginger and garlic or only onion is stir fried. Stir frying releases some sulfur which you breathe as well. Other option would be to keep ginger piece in mouth and suck it which is long term, slow and annoying option.

Like this Mexican scrambled egg or Indian one.

https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Mexico-Scrambled-Eggs/

Homeopathy can also help in assisting leaving cocaine.

Like these medicines

http://www.bodyhealingpower.com/articles/beat-addiction/

I am not advertising this homeopathy doctor or medicine source. Since this seems to be a long term mild addiction thing, too low potency would not be ideal. Something like 200 potency would be fine. There is Homeopathic Sulphur as well. In general to avoid any booze or drug addiction have foods with onions, garlic and ginger.

Shael said:
There's a reason cocaine addicts can stick a finger in one nostril and out the other one, because there is a big hole cut through the middle of their nose.
That's even more severe when you consider that the nose is representative of the three nadis of the body. The Ida and Pingala in the right and left nostril, and the shushumna in the middle wall of the nose.
Well those little cement pieces that the powder is made from are as sharp as glass, and it is cutting apart their entire blood stream. It isn't just the 3 main nadis that are being damaged, it is every of the thousands of nadis all being cut apart.

nino said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thankfully I'm a strong willed individual and probably lack the genes that make one susceptible to addiction. I've quit smoking many years ago and I've completely healed from that shit. The thing about cocaine is that it manages to associate itself with the pleasure memories you had that night so when you are in a similar situation it boggles the mind. I think I should be around individuals that are addicted to that shit for a while so I can watch them and discipline myself into never touching that shit again.

You don't need to dive in the shit to know that it smells. Stay away from it. The addicted individuals may get you to be addicted yourself.

You can enjoy yourself by your own body and mind, and loosening your own self up a bit. This will also build you confidence. You don't need to medicate yourself to have a good time.

You just have to fully understand how disgusting and dangerous it is. My friend, more like my brother, he used to smoke cigarettes for years. He tried to quit so many times, but then would start again later. Then one day he just got a new pack, and I ripped apart every cigarette in the pack on his back yard table so he could see what is in them. It isn't just tobacco, tobacco is just one ingredient. When they refine oil into all the things like gasoline, diesel, propane, plastic, and everything else they make it into, there is some garbage sludge left over that they can't use for anything. And they take this left over oil sludge and mix it together with tobacco, then turn it into a kind of paper and cut this paper into little strips, and that is what is in cigarettes. They do this just to make them even more dangerous and poisonous, and because it saves money if each one has some filler and doesn't need to be all tobacco. I was explaining this to him and showing it to him, and we were feeling it in our fingers. And touching the "tobacco" paper, it melted and got this dark brown slime stuck on our hands that really is like a petroleum byproduct. After this, he never smoked another cigarette ever again. After all those times trying to quit, and all he really needed was to see for himself how bad they are.

You can't just tell yourself that you don't want to do it anymore. You have to fully understand how disgusting and damaging it is and know all the details. Then you would be too disgusted to ever touch it.

nino said:

You're not an addict, but also keep in mind you've still taken this drug several times already. I think that needs reflection on your part. And ask youself why did it happen, and what compelled you to do it. Peer pressure? Temptation? etc.

I think you need to hang around better people. Terrible friends just do nothing but drag you down.
Friends, parties, or whatever the situation is, the one who has to pay the price is you. Not putting yourself in that situation is the best thing to begin with. I wish you the best. x

You just have to fully understand how disgusting and dangerous it is. My friend, more like my brother, he used to smoke cigarettes for years. He tried to quit so many times, but then would start again later. Then one day he just got a new pack, and I ripped apart every cigarette in the pack on his back yard table so he could see what is in them. It isn't just tobacco, tobacco is just one ingredient. When they refine oil into all the things like gasoline, diesel, propane, plastic, and everything else they make it into, there is some garbage sludge left over that they can't use for anything. And they take this left over oil sludge and mix it together with tobacco, then turn it into a kind of paper and cut this paper into little strips, and that is what is in cigarettes. They do this just to make them even more dangerous and poisonous, and because it saves money if each one has some filler and doesn't need to be all tobacco. I was explaining this to him and showing it to him, and we were feeling it in our fingers. And touching the "tobacco" paper, it melted and got this dark brown slime stuck on our hands that really is like a petroleum byproduct. After this, he never smoked another cigarette ever again. After all those times trying to quit, and all he really needed was to see for himself how bad they are.

You can't just tell yourself that you don't want to do it anymore. You have to fully understand how disgusting and damaging it is and know all the details. Then you would be too disgusted to ever touch it.

Damn. This is the key. Probably the last one I did wasn’t even cocaine at all with shit mixed in it.

Also are there any meditations in helping you deal with that? Also how to reverse the psychical effects it had on my body?

The "Highs" and the Bliss from power meditations and yoga is 10x better then drugs. You'll have the longest high with the greatest sense of clarity and well-being that no drug can offer you. You can also do the Beautiful Mediation from Satan on the power meditations page on the joyofsatan website. Also, there is no drawback or comedown.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back