Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Took too much MDMA and now regret it

TeonX

I feel like it made me depressive and gave me a bad view of my entire life. I get very uncomfortable thoughts all the time and feel like I fucked up my life.

I think it isn't the onyl reason for my depression but how bad is MDMA (Ecstasy) and how can I reverse it?

TeonX said:
I feel like it made me depressive and gave me a bad view of my entire life. I get very uncomfortable thoughts all the time and feel like I fucked up my life.

I think it isn't the onyl reason for my depression but how bad is MDMA (Ecstasy) and how can I reverse it?
Well why did you drugs in the first place? Of course you now regret it. What did you expect?
Or better: Why did you drugs without doing research about what substances you were intoxicating your own body with, and their effects?
Feels like a very reckless action to me tbh. As HP said, you could prevent it getting worse by not doing it again. Next time just mind taking care of your yourself, treat your body and your soul in a respectful manner. Think before doing something stupid, or anything in general. Using your mind for thinking is totally free.
Oy vey, if only I could charge Gentiles for every thought they make... But hey, guess who is behind drugs business, who profits whenever someone take any drug?
4d6.gif

TeonX said:

I understand. From past experience many years ago. You will heal. Only if you quit all drugs. Just get off the shit and start meditating. Doing yoga. Drop all those friends who are on drugs. Focus on you. Start working out. And doing whatever you need to, to keep your mind off of depression until your body starts healing. Void meditate alot. And never forget the suffering and depression the drug gave you. Hate the artificial high you get. Because you know that through meditation you can achieve much greater highs.

Dont think about it just do it. And never let anyone keep your from the path to greatness not even yourself

Pirate11 said:
TeonX said:

Well why did you drugs in the first place? Of course you now regret it. What did you expect?
Or better: Why did you drugs without doing research about what substances you were intoxicating your own body with, and their effects?
Feels like a very reckless action to me tbh. As HP said, you could prevent it getting worse by not doing it again. Next time just mind taking care of your yourself, treat your body and your soul in a respectful manner. Think before doing something stupid, or anything in general. Using your mind for thinking is totally free.
Oy vey, if only I could charge Gentiles for every thought they make... But hey, guess who is behind drugs business, who profits whenever someone take any drug?
4d6.gif

Drugs are fucking evil I know wish I would of had someone keep me from my downward spiral years ago. But luckily through the strength of my own willpower and my love for Truth and Myself I pulled through. And now am better than i have ever been.

It's not so easy to have all the answers before you come to SS.

I just want everyone to know it's not the end. You can get off of the drugs. You can better yourself you can heal. But it will be a difficult and long process. but nothing good in this life is ever easy

Pirate11 said:
"Who's that pokemon? It's... a Jew who wants to enslave you and believes you and your kind are all animals made to serve the chosen."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back