Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Lovecraftian nightmare (true story and massive victory)

Astralnaut

This is not a work of fiction. I was originally going to write this as a work of fiction since it is so singularly strange that it just would not be believed, but I just don't have the time for that. Because of this I am omitting fine phrases, juicy details, and a large part of the story. I had to get this approved. If i had read something similar from anyone who is not an HP I would think it false.

January of this year I had started training obsessively because of certain transits that were conspiring in my astrology chart. Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus were all conjunct personal planets very tightly and Saturn was in exact negative aspects to my chart ruler. Pluto was in a tight conjunction to the ruler of my 10th house and then quincunx aspect to my ascendant. This can cause someone to become excessively ambitious but can also bring someone into problems with authority figures. It doesn't take an astrologer to see that there was a major event that was about to occur.

I went insane and ended up in a mental hospital. I was up for about 3 days straight without any sleep before I started losing my mind and hallucinating wildly. I started losing track of time after 2 days, but was more than likely not up for more than 4 days.The last time I had gotten any sleep was for no more than 3-4 hours, and the day before that it was the same, no more than 3 or 4 hours. One day prior to being in the mental hospital I sat my parents down and gave them some clues about what was going to happen. Satan had given me a small amount of information at that time. It wasn't much but it was enough. I was not allowed to know all the details at that time. I was very clear about one thing in particular. Something was about to happen to me and the person responsible is in our family.

"What? Who?"
"Don't worry about that you'll find out"

I have a very large family and a few of my relatives, all gentiles, are married to Jews, one of them being an orthodox Jew. I didn't know it at the time but I was being cursed non-stop so that I wouldn't be able to sleep which would eventually lead to me going insane. The relative of mine that is married to the orthodox Jew lives in Israel and they had a synagogue praying for me the day I snapped and was at my most vulnerable. At this point in time they had not yet communicated with my parents so they did not know that I was in the hospital and was being led to a mental hospital. They did not talk to each other until *after* I was discharged from the mental hospital.

I got into an accident and had cuts all over my body. What happened in the hospital/mental hospital was the creepiest thing I've ever witnessed in this lifetime or in any other. My parents were in the room and there was a loud hissing sound, that only I could hear filling up the whole room. I had no clue where it was coming from, but it sounded like a gas leak and I honestly thought there was going to be an explosion. The nurse had already taken care of my wounds and plugged a small puncture wound with some sort of glue gun. She checked me from head to toe, was very thorough, and *knew* that I did not have any more cuts to be treated. There was something in the room with us and there is a definite increase in psychic ability associated with madness as well as insomnia. I was not seeing time the same either. The hissing grew louder. My parents heads were shaking noticeably and they were acting very strange. My feet were exposed through the blankets and my mother, for no reason at all, decided to touch my feet. She is a xtian, a transmitter for whatever energies being hexed my way. The moment she touched my feet i was cut twice. A small but long laceration on my right calf, which barely bled, and a small, but to the bone, cut, on my left pinky toe. Whatever was there left right after that and the hissing stopped. The nurse came in and remarked how odd it was that i was bleeding after she had checked my whole body and wrapped a bandaid around my pinky toe. My parents were in the room too so it couldn't have been self inflicted. After this the hospital personnel transported me to the mental hospital where things got weirder.

I was still awake unable to sleep even one minute. Hallucinations, strange occurrences, and this oily black egregore followed me around and at one point attempted to connect itself to me. It appeared to be made entirely out of pity and despair. I was terrified when it came close to me so I surrounded myself with golden energy and somehow blasted it back when it came close to my feet. Its stopped bothering me after that.The security gaurd noticed I was up all night and had told the nurses who then injected me with booty juice to knock me out. When I woke up the hallucinations stopped, but it was still incredibly bizarre, like being on one hit of LSD. Father Satan told me a few things throughout the whole ordeal and told me to be careful during the interview. He even, in my desperate madness and paranoia, cracked, I believe, a joke. When the hallucinations were getting too intense he told me to close my eyes so i wouldn't see it. I saw everything.

I got out scathed, but I escaped with my life and an unexpected victory.

While the synangogue was "praying" for me, and with my big mouthed relative as the witness, one of the elders drops DEAD of a heart attack. I wont say who they are, or what their relation is to me, but they are close relatives and they begin informing my extended family. The ego crush for the jews must have been enough to cause them to lose hope. This is among the many reasons why they have strict codes against the orthodox marrying gentiles. Now they goys know! My family gets news of what occurred after I got out of the mental hospital. The next time I see them there is a look of fear and awe in their faces. They are starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together. They know they are losing. We know they are losing. Best of all they now know that we know that they are failing. My family is aware that I am a Satanist. I was told many people within my family will be coming to our side because of this. There is so much more to this. I was told that the cuts were created by two hebrew letters that were used in the same way we use runes. I will write more when I can.

Hail Satan!

Well on one aspect I am glad you are doing well despite all described here, on the other, your whole ordeal wouldn't happen if you kept your Satanism to yourself, and a lot of this sounds totally off, edge of that you are not doing well.

You need some serious self and mind grounding. You sound completely un-grounded.

This post shows why other of your posts don't make it out of the moderation.

What i have learned in a lifetime punctuated by tragedy is that it eventually turns into triumph. You have to be willing to suffer and it will eventually smile at you. Do the rtr's as much as possible. Lose sleep if you have to. There is nothing worse that what will occur if we lose.

Its really a work of fiction, but it makes for a better read if people believe in it. When i saw the movie paranormal activity I didn't know it was fake until about halfway through, but up until then I thought it was a pretty damn good horror movie.

OOO
UUU

Gematria value of “A Lovecraftian Nightmare” = 222

Some Stranger Things conspired in the year 2022 that I will relate when I have the Time.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed to this by reading it!

The cuts are a clue. I can’t say just yet how much of this is true.

Its about goddamn time
To show you this Lion ain't Lyin
A haiku for jew

Have fun decoding!

The enemy is in the midst of a particular type of panic. Secrets are coming out and it is having a large impart on society. This post was a sly little FOX.

You need to read my last few posts to fully decode it, especially the ones where I write about gematria, 11/11, and how I knew about the torah being a time bomb code set to go off in 2020 (This post was made in 2019) to open an e11even year cycle ending in 2031(231 gates of solomon).

Astralnaut said:
Its really a work of fiction, but it makes for a better read if people believe in it. When i saw the movie paranormal activity I didn't know it was fake until about halfway through, but up until then I thought it was a pretty damn good horror movie.

So you have nothing better to do than to make up nonsense to waste time? You have been in the groups for many years, I remember you back in the yahoo groups, and this is how you wound up?

What a disgrace. Get you head on properly, and be useful and productive.

I don't mean to be a downer, but someone who has been an SS for longer than I should have better things to do than to waste time and potentially mislead more naive members.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=424234 time=1676279520 user_id=57]
Astralnaut said:

I used to keep an eye out for your posts as I learned things about astrology and transits from you. I'm just disappointed.

Astralnaut said:
This is not a work of fiction. I was originally going to write this as a work of fiction since it is so singularly strange that it just would not be believed, but I just don't have the time for that. Because of this I am omitting fine phrases, juicy details, and a large part of the story. I had to get this approved. If i had read something similar from anyone who is not an HP I would think it false.

January of this year I had started training obsessively because of certain transits that were conspiring in my astrology chart. Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus were all conjunct personal planets very tightly and Saturn was in exact negative aspects to my chart ruler. Pluto was in a tight conjunction to the ruler of my 10th house and then quincunx aspect to my ascendant. This can cause someone to become excessively ambitious but can also bring someone into problems with authority figures. It doesn't take an astrologer to see that there was a major event that was about to occur.

I went insane and ended up in a mental hospital. I was up for about 3 days straight without any sleep before I started losing my mind and hallucinating wildly. I started losing track of time after 2 days, but was more than likely not up for more than 4 days.The last time I had gotten any sleep was for no more than 3-4 hours, and the day before that it was the same, no more than 3 or 4 hours. One day prior to being in the mental hospital I sat my parents down and gave them some clues about what was going to happen. Satan had given me a small amount of information at that time. It wasn't much but it was enough. I was not allowed to know all the details at that time. I was very clear about one thing in particular. Something was about to happen to me and the person responsible is in our family.

"What? Who?"
"Don't worry about that you'll find out"

I have a very large family and a few of my relatives, all gentiles, are married to Jews, one of them being an orthodox Jew. I didn't know it at the time but I was being cursed non-stop so that I wouldn't be able to sleep which would eventually lead to me going insane. The relative of mine that is married to the orthodox Jew lives in Israel and they had a synagogue praying for me the day I snapped and was at my most vulnerable. At this point in time they had not yet communicated with my parents so they did not know that I was in the hospital and was being led to a mental hospital. They did not talk to each other until *after* I was discharged from the mental hospital.

I got into an accident and had cuts all over my body. What happened in the hospital/mental hospital was the creepiest thing I've ever witnessed in this lifetime or in any other. My parents were in the room and there was a loud hissing sound, that only I could hear filling up the whole room. I had no clue where it was coming from, but it sounded like a gas leak and I honestly thought there was going to be an explosion. The nurse had already taken care of my wounds and plugged a small puncture wound with some sort of glue gun. She checked me from head to toe, was very thorough, and *knew* that I did not have any more cuts to be treated. There was something in the room with us and there is a definite increase in psychic ability associated with madness as well as insomnia. I was not seeing time the same either. The hissing grew louder. My parents heads were shaking noticeably and they were acting very strange. My feet were exposed through the blankets and my mother, for no reason at all, decided to touch my feet. She is a xtian, a transmitter for whatever energies being hexed my way. The moment she touched my feet i was cut twice. A small but long laceration on my right calf, which barely bled, and a small, but to the bone, cut, on my left pinky toe. Whatever was there left right after that and the hissing stopped. The nurse came in and remarked how odd it was that i was bleeding after she had checked my whole body and wrapped a bandaid around my pinky toe. My parents were in the room too so it couldn't have been self inflicted. After this the hospital personnel transported me to the mental hospital where things got weirder.

I was still awake unable to sleep even one minute. Hallucinations, strange occurrences, and this oily black egregore followed me around and at one point attempted to connect itself to me. It appeared to be made entirely out of pity and despair. I was terrified when it came close to me so I surrounded myself with golden energy and somehow blasted it back when it came close to my feet. Its stopped bothering me after that.The security gaurd noticed I was up all night and had told the nurses who then injected me with booty juice to knock me out. When I woke up the hallucinations stopped, but it was still incredibly bizarre, like being on one hit of LSD. Father Satan told me a few things throughout the whole ordeal and told me to be careful during the interview. He even, in my desperate madness and paranoia, cracked, I believe, a joke. When the hallucinations were getting too intense he told me to close my eyes so i wouldn't see it. I saw everything.

I got out scathed, but I escaped with my life and an unexpected victory.

While the synangogue was "praying" for me, and with my big mouthed relative as the witness, one of the elders drops DEAD of a heart attack. I wont say who they are, or what their relation is to me, but they are close relatives and they begin informing my extended family. The ego crush for the jews must have been enough to cause them to lose hope. This is among the many reasons why they have strict codes against the orthodox marrying gentiles. Now they goys know! My family gets news of what occurred after I got out of the mental hospital. The next time I see them there is a look of fear and awe in their faces. They are starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together. They know they are losing. We know they are losing. Best of all they now know that we know that they are failing. My family is aware that I am a Satanist. I was told many people within my family will be coming to our side because of this. There is so much more to this. I was told that the cuts were created by two hebrew letters that were used in the same way we use runes. I will write more when I can.

Hail Satan!

You need to focus on doing some serious spiritual workings towards curing mental health issues and work on grounding yourself heavily.

You are like, 5 steps into full blown insanity and you need to reign yourself in before you completely lose yourself.

To put this into perspective. I have dealt with mental health issues and delusion in the past, along with many people I've had to see struggle with madness and serious mental issues.

If I were to gauge this realistically. You truly are at a very dangerous point. You MUST work towards regaining your sanity and healing the mental health issues you experience.

Yes, you say this is "a work of fiction" however, even your thought process in this direction to create a work of fiction like this is very unhinged and mentally unwell.

It's like the writings of someone who has succumbed to madness.

The reality is you need to reflect and really do something. Not a week from now. Not a month or 5 months from now. Not a year from now...

Right now.

Use the 2023 SS Calender and pick an appropriate date for doing a working on yourself. Good luck, and please take my advice seriously.

So the most users ever online if you scroll all the way down on the front page of ancient-forums was 1565(gematria value of JHVH=10,5,6,5) for quite some time if anyone was keeping track, which I was. The palindromic date this was written on 2/12 is the day with the new record, and is the day I posted last on this thread. It is now 1764. There was a panic for sure, but it is not the one I was writing about, and it came from the enemy who is terrified.

Astralnaut said:
So the most users ever online if you scroll all the way down on the front page of ancient-forums was 1565(gematria value of JHVH=10,5,6,5) for quite some time if anyone was keeping track, which I was. The palindromic date this was written on 2/12 is the day with the new record, and is the day I posted last on this thread. It is now 1764. There was a panic for sure, but it is not the one I was writing about, and it came from the enemy who is terrified.

Scenarios like this where you are trying to make sense of something that isn't even grounded in reality, is exactly why I tried to tell you to start a working for healing your mind from severe mental illness.

Literally what you wrote in response to this thread, only makes sense to you. And most likely not anyone else.

While numerology and numbers can indicate both good and bad signs, or things like psychic harassment, what you describe here is likely just illusion.

You are searching for meaning where there is none.

Good luck. And please work on healing your extremely fractured mind.

serpentwalker666 said:
Astralnaut said:

Scenarios like this where you are trying to make sense of something that isn't even grounded in reality, is exactly why I tried to tell you to start a working for healing your mind from severe mental illness.

Literally what you wrote in response to this thread, only makes sense to you. And most likely not anyone else.

While numerology and numbers can indicate both good and bad signs, or things like psychic harassment, what you describe here is likely just illusion.

None of this has anything to do with having a fractured mind, or being unstable. What I write below will prove the opposite of what you write is true if you only bother to read. In fact I have intentionally left some info out which disproves what you are saying.

I would have responded sooner but Anubis had me wait until today. I suspect its time related which means that certain events to have come to pass.

" 'You' are going to be awake for 72 hours" - Anubis

That was how I was woke up after 2 previous days of sleeplessness and how this story really began. At that point it doesn't matter how tough, grounded, or even how much free will you think you have. If a diety tells you your going to be awake for 72 hours it doesn't matter if you think otherwise.

Except he didn't say "you", but rather the Satanic leader from my last lifetime and he was speaking in the third person. This is something I had been denying up until then, mainly since I never wanted to accept the amount of responsibilty that comes with knowing when your at the top of the hierarchy. I kinda just shrugged it off and thought "It sucks to be that guy right now". After the 72 hours had past I realized I am that guy.

I'm always short on time like a white rabbit so I will try to be as succinct as possible and write more when I have the time. I've seen your post recommending programming books so I know you'll appreciate this information.

Post #396840 where I respond to HP HoodedCobra where I mention the date 2/20/2020. Notice the timestamp shows it written in July of 2019. The day this thread was started = 1/1/2020. The same day HP Maxine wrote the post titled "OH MY!!"(2 letters 2 word) which honestly is probably just a cohencidence. I suspect even the post HP HC made about the beginning of the war in Ukraine was inspired by what I wrote and as I've stated before it was just 2 days after 2/22/2022 on 2/24.

I don't feel like repeating myself so there is some more info in this post:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=83605

I did pledge years ago that I wished to ruin them with the same numbers they used to manipulate the world with. As I've written before a number can be analyzed by its constituent primes so the 22 hebrew letters have 2 and 11 as the prime divisors. Those 2 letters play a central part of their code and the entirety of their torah starts with the 2nd letter. I feel like doubling up on the 22nd, 11th, and 2nd letter would help some for anyone who is being psychically harassed and seeing double.

To explain some more. I got doxxed. Enemy attempts to expose me, but only ends up exposing themselves as there were a few bright gentiles who decided to join the groups and go back through my post and immediately realized that christinsanity is nothing more than a program for the spiritual destruction of gentiles when they saw my aforementioned post describing covid hitting isntreal on 2/20/2020. I know some of these gentiles personally. Had to give the enemy time to dig their own grave.

The reason I put the word "massive" in the title was because this is what Father Satan himself stated that I have done despite whatever faults I might have. I have to be honest so I have to include the bad and ugly.

I was shocked to see that when certain members here went to the gods themselves and checked the veracity of my statements that instead of being grateful that they were actually jealous. At least it is what I've been told. Maybe other will hear something else. There isn't really any other way to know what I'm stating is fact and even then you would have to believe what you are being told.

One last cohencidence: On 6/6/06 there were exactly 665 members when I decided to click "join" on the old yahoo forums and I debated internally whether or not I should have 666 as my membership number. You can check with the older members on this one as HP Maxine did bring this up as being more than a coincidence.

I will write more on these "coincidences" in "Astrology, recursion, and magic" when I get the time.

I'm not sure what you want to prove with numerology here, but get this straight finally, is this story really happened to you??

Regardless, are you doing a good cleaning and AoP daily? Just asking with a good intent. As HPHC advised, have you tried ground yourself regularly?

Do you think you are Himmler?

Astralnaut88 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Astralnaut said:

None of this has anything to do with having a fractured mind, or being unstable. What I write below will prove the opposite of what you write is true if you only bother to read. In fact I have intentionally left some info out which disproves what you are saying.

I would have responded sooner but Anubis had me wait until today. I suspect its time related which means that certain events to have come to pass.

" 'You' are going to be awake for 72 hours" - Anubis

That was how I was woke up after 2 previous days of sleeplessness and how this story really began. At that point it doesn't matter how tough, grounded, or even how much free will you think you have. If a diety tells you your going to be awake for 72 hours it doesn't matter if you think otherwise.

Except he didn't say "you", but rather the Satanic leader from my last lifetime and he was speaking in the third person. This is something I had been denying up until then, mainly since I never wanted to accept the amount of responsibilty that comes with knowing when your at the top of the hierarchy. I kinda just shrugged it off and thought "It sucks to be that guy right now". After the 72 hours had past I realized I am that guy.

I'm always short on time like a white rabbit so I will try to be as succinct as possible and write more when I have the time. I've seen your post recommending programming books so I know you'll appreciate this information.

Post #396840 where I respond to HP HoodedCobra where I mention the date 2/20/2020. Notice the timestamp shows it written in July of 2019. The day this thread was started = 1/1/2020. The same day HP Maxine wrote the post titled "OH MY!!"(2 letters 2 word) which honestly is probably just a cohencidence. I suspect even the post HP HC made about the beginning of the war in Ukraine was inspired by what I wrote and as I've stated before it was just 2 days after 2/22/2022 on 2/24.

I don't feel like repeating myself so there is some more info in this post:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=83605

I did pledge years ago that I wished to ruin them with the same numbers they used to manipulate the world with. As I've written before a number can be analyzed by its constituent primes so the 22 hebrew letters have 2 and 11 as the prime divisors. Those 2 letters play a central part of their code and the entirety of their torah starts with the 2nd letter. I feel like doubling up on the 22nd, 11th, and 2nd letter would help some for anyone who is being psychically harassed and seeing double.

To explain some more. I got doxxed. Enemy attempts to expose me, but only ends up exposing themselves as there were a few bright gentiles who decided to join the groups and go back through my post and immediately realized that christinsanity is nothing more than a program for the spiritual destruction of gentiles when they saw my aforementioned post describing covid hitting isntreal on 2/20/2020. I know some of these gentiles personally. Had to give the enemy time to dig their own grave.

The reason I put the word "massive" in the title was because this is what Father Satan himself stated that I have done despite whatever faults I might have. I have to be honest so I have to include the bad and ugly.

I was shocked to see that when certain members here went to the gods themselves and checked the veracity of my statements that instead of being grateful that they were actually jealous. At least it is what I've been told. Maybe other will hear something else. There isn't really any other way to know what I'm stating is fact and even then you would have to believe what you are being told.

One last cohencidence: On 6/6/06 there were exactly 665 members when I decided to click "join" on the old yahoo forums and I debated internally whether or not I should have 666 as my membership number. You can check with the older members on this one as HP Maxine did bring this up as being more than a coincidence.

I will write more on these "coincidences" in "Astrology, recursion, and magic" when I get the time.

I stand by my point and you need to seriously work on yourself. Half of your posts are practically unhinged. I don't mean this to be rude, but this is the truth and it's very apparent when reading them.

Please do a working for grounding yourself. And working on gaining stability in your mind.

AFODO said:

I'm not sure what you want to prove with numerology here, but get this straight finally, is this story really happened to you??

Regardless, are you doing a good cleaning and AoP daily? Just asking with a good intent. As HPHC advised, have you tried ground yourself regularly?

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that is not something I would ever talk about or admit regardless of who I am. Why would you make this assumption anyways? People need to be focused on who they are now and very often who they believe themselves to be could be false, an illusion that their subconscious makes up to make them feel important amongst other reasons. I won't hold with any certainty who I used to be, simply because I am not them now and I don't have their memories to be able to prove it.

I ground myself during a 2 hour workout everyday.

Astralnaut88 said:
AFODO said:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that is not something I would ever talk about or admit regardless of who I am. Why would you make this assumption anyways? People need to be focused on who they are now and very often who they believe themselves to be could be false, an illusion that their subconscious makes up to make them feel important amongst other reasons. I won't hold with any certainty who I used to be, simply because I am not them now and I don't have their memories to be able to prove it.

This is why I made the assumption, you also had a pfp of Himmler on both account.

Except he didn't say "you", but rather the Satanic leader from my last lifetime and he was speaking in the third person.

AFODO said:
Astralnaut88 said:
AFODO said:

This is why I made the assumption, you also had a pfp of Himmler on both account.

Except he didn't say "you", but rather the Satanic leader from my last lifetime and he was speaking in the third person.

I can't access that old account anymore so I can't change my avatar. This sort of thing should not really be spoken about in the open, with rare exception. I know HPS Maxine has stated in an old post long ago who she was, but for the most part I don't believe it is something that should be spoken about except maybe in secret. You can't really expect anyone to believe you when you make claims about being some uber powerful Satanist, especially since I don't believe it myself.

Also the grounding. Yes I have been doing this quite strictly since about 2008-2009 time period until about 2017 which is when I moved into an apartment which made it more difficult to go outside and clean myself with the sun. When I was in the service in February of 2008 I was doing urban warfare drills with my squad when the local Archbishop was having a conversation with a jewish master sergeant, and they decided to have a staring contest with me about 20 meters away to intimidate me. I knew right then and there that the Vatican was fully aware of me and I needed to amp up my protection. I ended up in a legal battle shortly after that and contacted HPS Maxine who helped me out and gave me advice. Things turned out well for me, but it forced me into what felt like a life or death struggle and I was obsessive with my AOP and aura of deflection from that point onwards. I still work on it everyday, but once its stamped into the soul after years you don't really have to work on it as hard minus a few difficult days here and there. With Saturn also passing through my chart ruler I am working on it extra hard.

To confound cause and effect is one of the greatest errors that one can allow oneself. Remember that the most grounded, practical, and secure individuals are the ones who are going to be attacked the hardest as they are the ones who rise steadily upwards. These are the people the enemy fear most and they are the ones who will get attacked the hardest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back